Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#377755 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:45 am
Roland2494
55, Man, single
Wentorf near Hamburg, Germany
Looks for: Woman
48 - 84 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Beloved

How are you and your family? I hope everything is fine, right? I am Mr. Richard Roland from the USA. I turn to you from Syria, which we create in peace. I have a deal with you. Can I trust you?
As a military, we have no right to take property is against the law. But I can not be in the water and soup will get into my eye. Listen, this is a shop where you help me, I'll help you,
I discover gold in a broken apartment, about $ 17,000,000.00,

At this moment, I can not move it to the States. I registered it with a security company as a family item. Can you trust me and handle this deal with me? We divide it 40% 60%.
If you are interested, do not reopen. Contact me in your private email address immediately with your address so that I can bring the box to the door.

Many Thanks
my e-mail address ([email protected])
Mr. Richard Roland.
Advertisement

#377756 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:47 am
scammer abuses the pic of Chief Warrant Officer (CW4) Joseph Roland

more information and pictures documented in detail here
.fake-scam.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=5abc42274849f07d1a0e13aee417aab0&action=gallery;cat=1942
#377757 by malu53 Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:59 am
europedating.us
aam1801
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: Illinois
City: vernn hills
Zip: 60061
Headline: Looking for my Second half
Description:
Don't really know where life is taking me !! But intend to have fun and keep smiling, living it to the full. I am an easy going person and treat people with utmost respect and trust I will do anything to help anyone. I am just a loving caring person looking for a companion or what ever comes, and hope to one day find love again before I am to old as think I have forgotten what it feels like after all these years of being by myself. But what will be will be and I am still me , I like going to the gym (need the weight loss I think anyway) and like to go on long walks and I play darts ..Mad, Crazy . .. SOH . Either loved or hated ... lol .... love to chat , very sociable . kind, genuine , honest , ( Live each day as if it's your last ) ..... because one day it will be!! ... . Caring , friendly . … Well that's me in a nutshell .God I do go on lol !!!!!
A few quotes I like too as I think they have a meaning in most peoples lives :-
Make no one a priority in your life, when you are only an option in theirs.
To the world you might be one person, but to one person, you might be the world.
Treat people the way you wish to be treated yourself .
Be who you are and say how you feel, because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter
There's two days in every week you can't worry about. Yesterday and tomorrow. You can't change what happened yesterday and can't control what will happen tomorrow so live for today
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)

amorenlinea.com
Duaneharzel101
Male 52

adore.one
Richardsteve
50, Woman :lol: , Single
Texas City, United States
42 - 56 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

devoted.singles
Rolandjohnson
33, Man, Single
East Linton, United Kingdom
25 - 39 years

devoted.singles
Mathson44
48, Man, Single
Houston, United States
39 - 53 years

netherlandsdatingnet.com
wantbestlove001
I am: Man
Seeking a: Woman
State: North Holland
City: Amsterdam
Zip code: 3100
In my own words:
I'm happy, but not bubbly. I'm intelligent, but not rocket scientist. I like to have fun, who doesn't? I'm sometimes stubborn, but I'm good at compromising. I'm fairly neat, but not obsessive. I'm not good at dating, I'm much better in relationships. I'm very responsible, but sometimes I need a reminder or two. I'm a Gemini, and I definitely live up to my sign. But most of all, I love to laugh and enjoy life.
Living Situation: With kids

flirthut.com
Roland1986
This member has not updated their status yet.
State: New York
City: Central Bridge
Marital status : Single
Male looking for a man or woman for serious relationship

all these profiles use pic of starting post