Information on romance scams and scammers.
#354131 by Hazelnut Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:56 pm
This is the letter I received today but he is using the name Alex Ray. States he’s from TX traveling in Qatar for business:
Looks familiar -

Darling! The first day we knew over the computer, I knew you were the one for me. It is weeks now and we are still fondly in each other’s minds, souls, and hearts. Before I met you online, I almost forgot what love really was until my heart truly started aching for you.
Each day we are apart, tears ran down my face unconditionally for the longing of you near me .I never knew a woman could have stolen my heart again and made it truly hers. I never knew I could love a woman more than my own life. I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you.

What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side. I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about us.

All I know, is you, Darling you are the only woman that is in my mind, the only woman that is in my soul, the only woman who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my life time and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us. When I think about you, my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms. But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breath of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave, and I will truly never hurt you.

I admire you. You are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold damp earth. I never thought my time would come to love, and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all. I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you. I truly believe you are my soul mate, and you are the only woman I will only give all I have to offer forever.

I hope you never let go of me because I love you, and I pray you love me too as much as I love you. Just the thought of you brightens my day completely, and sometimes I do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when I am down. Picturing your smile makes me smile, and I cannot wait to actually see that adoring woman . I know with the unforgettable smile I know so soon.

I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart. I love you, sweetheart, and that is the only thing that is never going to change in my life. Always and truly yours forever, I can’t wait to be home. I am aware of all your dreams and wishes. We shall accomplish them as great couples. We shall always have the best of time to share together. I have never met someone that is as intelligent as you are in recent years. You are my dream come true. What can I even do without you? Oh my sweet Xxxxx ! Thanks so much for making me fall deeply in love again. You are my perfect match. Have you had your lunch? Oh what are you doing now? Thinking of us? I am scared of tonight because am so sure am not going to sleep but think about you always. You are the best thing that has happened to me in recent years. Oh sweetie ! I am so proud of you. I see myself as the luckiest man on earth to have you as my darling. Please thanks so much. I love you!

Loving you everyday,
Forever Yours
Advertisement

#354132 by Hazelnut Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:59 pm
FYI. We connected on eHarmony.
#354133 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:00 pm
What email address is he using?

Also how are you comparing this thread to what you posted?

How is it the same?
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split and moved.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#354135 by Hazelnut Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:00 pm
The topic micheal— had a letter that read almost identical to the one I posted, I’m on my phone so I may have replied to the right thread but different post.
Alexray3040@
#354136 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm
What is the rest of the email address Alexray3040@???

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

#354137 by Hazelnut Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:02 pm
Gmail
Thank you. Wondering; other than making others aware (which is wonderful) is email reported anywhere?
#354138 by Bryon Williams Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm
We do not report email addresses.

Nor do we advise others to do same.

If the address is reported then your warning will be useless.

It will take the scammer 5 minutes out of his life to get a new email address.

#376417 by Watchoverm Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 pm
I received the exact same email. He is using the name Frank Borg from Sweden. He’s trying to get money from me. I met him on Ourtime a dating site
#377760 by AlanJones Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:54 am
Locking this as there is nothing further to discuss. Scammers regularly steal photos from social media accounts. Most likely the culprit is operating from somewhere like West Africa or the Far East and using anonymous email addresses to hid his identity.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.