Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#377765 by AlanJones Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:38 am
Subject: Inter-Bank Wire Deposit is on your name
Tel. Nos.: +15162064455 & +15186335157

[Redacted]
Deputy Head of Regional Delegation
South East Europe
[Redacted]

Please treat this as Urgent and Confidential.

My name is Jeremy Geller, a managing director with the JP Morgan Chase New York.
I'm writing this message in connection to an inter-bank wire deposit.
This Inter-Bank Wire Deposit is on your name for final wire transfer to you.
I will be pleased if you will work confidentially with me to have the said funds successfully remitted to your bank account.

However, there is a mandatory need for us to secure a Legal Authentication Tag (L.A.T), U.S Patriot Act Clearance Certificate on your name and I will secure a funds release order to execute the transfer to your account or have the funds delivered to your address as bank Cashier's Check.

The bank is about to confiscate this funds as unclaimed deposit end of this month, that is why I'm soliciting your co-operation to stop it from happening and have the funds paid out to your account. You will compensate me with some % after the transaction is over.

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you,

Mr. Jeremy Geller
Office: +1 (516) 206-4455
Cell: +1 518-633-5157

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement