Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#287728 by AlanJones Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:07 am
Bank Instruments Scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Monetize and conduct Private Placement Programs (PPP). DIRECT!
No need to move funds from the customer's account.
- Cash
- Instruments Bank with full banking responsibility BG, MTNs, Certificates of Deposit and Cash Gold (CD), SKR bank, etc ..
- Sovereign guarantees to developing countries! For this opportunity the minimum amount is 150 million (one hundred fifty million!), ($) - (€)
Please interested, contact via email!
José Manuel Clavier
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#356466 by AlanJones Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:17 am
Bank Instrumnts Scammer - [email protected]

MTN of New Issue/Fresh Cut under 50B contract.
Dear colleagues of finance

I colloborate directly with two top Cutting Houses from where I issue MTN Fresh Cut (HSBC & Deutshce Bank). If you have available clients who would like to buy Fresh Cut MTN for sale after them as Slightly seasoned (BUY-SELL) to pension funds, inssurance companies,etc, I can offer you the best market options of the moment. The FC price I will give you is the best price of the market directly issued from the Cutting House( 25+2,24+2,26+2...). Only we need for proceed: CIS+copy of Passport of the investor & Bank Statment (minimum of 500M). We work under minimum contracts of 50B in 500M tranchs.

Kind regards

José Manuel Clavier
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#376977 by AlanJones Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:45 am

EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS !!!
PRIVATE PLACEMENT INVESTMENT PROGRAMS (PPP/HYIP).HYIP which stands for High Yield Investment Program is just what it sounds like, a program offering a high yield investment. HYIP's are offering probably the most profitable investments available today, much more than any bank or investment fund.
I am an official member of different platforms. I have the privilege of being directly aligned with Singapour, NY, Tok-HK and London.

Private placement: for real clients.
High performance programs for cash and banking instruments of the main banks.
NO leased bank instruments.
Level 1 realization: minimum entry for cash customers from 100M.
Monetization and trade of property banking instruments
- Loans without recourse with your bank instrument.
- Risk free
- Without moving your funds.

Best regards
José Manuel Clavier
[email protected]

#377840 by AlanJones Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:07 am

Jose Manuel Clavier Martin
NUEVO EMPRESARIO

EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS!

Tier 1º Bank Trades for (PPP/HYIP).
Funds, Private Client or Corporate Client.

We accept for Private Placement Trade clients with Cash funds and or Stand by Letter of Credit (SBLC) or Bank Guarantee (BG) or Medium Term Notes (MTN)
Cash funds must be with a minimum requirement of 100 million to any limit in dollars/euro.
Or an listed cash backed instrument with a minimum value of two hundred million to any limit in dollars/euro.
Or an RWA showing the ability to issue a cash banked instrument with a value of Two hundred million to any limit in dollars/euro .
Please note the key is always to have funds/ instruments held/issued within a top world bank.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to contact me.
All information is secure and strictly confidential and will be answered with utmost integrity.
José Manuel Clavier [email protected]

#380281 by AlanJones Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:00 am

Jose Manuel Clavier
Asociado en TRUST

EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS!!!
HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT PROGRAMS (HYIP)

I am an official member of six different platforms.
I have the privilege to work directly with the best platforms of Singapore, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Australia and London.

Private placement: Only for REAL clients
High performance programs for cash and banking instruments belonging to worlds Top 25 banks
We do not accept leased bank instruments
Tier One realization: The minimum entry for cash customers starts at 100M
- Risk free - Without moving your funds.
- No payments ever - Neither in advance nor later.

Please feel free to consult any doubt you may have

Kind regards,
José Manuel Clavier
[email protected]

#380614 by AlanJones Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:32 am

Jose Manuel Clavier
Asociado en TRUST

EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTORS!!!
HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT PROGRAMS (HYIP)

I am an official member of six different platforms.
I have the privilege to work directly with the best platforms of Singapore, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Australia and London.

Private placement: Only for REAL clients
High performance programs for cash and banking instruments belonging to worlds Top 25 banks
We do not accept leased bank instruments
Tier One realization: The minimum entry for cash customers starts at 100M
- Risk free - Without moving your funds.
- No payments ever - Neither in advance nor later.

Please feel free to consult any doubt you may have

Kind regards,
José Manuel Clavier
[email protected]