Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#372973 by Michelle Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Zahlungsinformationen für die Überweisung:
Unsere Abteilung hat darum gebeten, dass die Bezahlprozess per Überweisung auf unser Amazon Zahlungskonto vorgenommen wird . Amazon sichert die Zahlung, bis der Käufer den/die Artikel erhält, überprüft und akzeptiert. Andernfalls erstattet Amazon die Zahlung an den Käufer zurück.

Leisten Sie eine Zahlung von € 374,00 vor dem Fälligkeitsdatum 12/09/2018 an das folgende Amazon Zahlungskonto:

Überweisungsdaten:
Amazon Agent / Kontoinhaber:

Bank Name:

IBAN Konto Nummer:

BIC/SWIFT:

Tobias Svendsen

MisterTango, UAB

LT94 3510 0000 6291 2090

MIEGLT21

Sie müssen Ihre Zahlung validieren, indem Sie eine Auftragsbestätigung an folgende Adresse senden:[email protected]

Hinweis: Sie können Ihre Rechnung direkt von Ihrem Bankkonto, über das Internet oder per Telefonbanking bezahlen!

Wir freuen uns auf Ihren nächsten Besuch!
Amazon.de

Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Verkäufer möglicherweise zusätzliche Informationen, wie beispielsweise die USt-Identifikationsnummer anfragen werden, um korrekte Rechnungen ausstellen zu können.

Bitte beachten Sie: Diese E-Mail dient lediglich der Bestätigung des Einganges Ihrer Bestellung und stellt Annahme Ihres Angebotes auf Abschluss eines Kaufvertrages dar. Ihr Kaufvertrag für einen Artikel kommt zu Stande, wenn wir Ihre Bestellung annehmen, indem wir Ihnen eine E-Mail mit der Benachrichtigung zusenden, dass der Artikel an Sie abgeschickt wurde.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#374188 by Mike Wilson Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:14 am

Machine translated.

Amazon My Orders | My account | Amazon.de
order confirmation
Order:
Hello ,

Thank you for your Amazon.de Marketplace order at UfoShopDe. We will alert the seller to ship a product once your payment has been received.

You will find the estimated delivery date below.

reloadStatus: Pending payment!

Delivery:
Thursday, 04. October-
Friday, October 5th

Shipping method:
standard Shipping
Order details

The order goes to:
Guillaume Sorlin
20 rue Colin, apartment B803
34000 MONTPELLIER
France

Details of your order
Order: # 306-8218970-1433952
Condition: New - Original packaging - Warranty
Shipping & Insurance: Offered by the seller
Review time: 14 days
Posted on 02 October 2018

Onkyo NS 6170S Network Audio Player Silver

Condition: New - orig. Packing - warranty
Sold by: UfoShopDe
Facebook Twitter Pinterest
EUR 232,00
Subtotal: EUR 232,00
Packaging and shipping: EUR 0,00

Final amount: EUR 232,00
Selected payment method: Amazon Payments
Payment information for the transfer:

Our department has requested that the payment process be made by bank transfer to our Amazon Payment Account. Amazon will secure the payment until the buyer receives, reviews and accepts the item (s). Otherwise, Amazon will refund the payment to the buyer.

Make a payment of € 232.00 before the due date 04/10/2018 to the following Amazon payment account:
Transfer data:

Amazon agent / account holder:Damitz Hunter

Bank Name: Bunq Bank

IBAN account number:NL 30 BUNQ 2031801295

BIC SWIFT:BUNQNL2A

You must validate your payment by sending an order confirmation to the following address: [email protected]

Note: You can pay your bill directly from your bank account, over the internet or by phone banking!

We are looking forward to your next visit!
Amazon.de

Please note that sellers may request additional information, such as the VAT number, to issue correct invoices.

Please note: This e-mail is only for confirmation of the receipt of your order and represents acceptance of your offer on the conclusion of a purchase contract. Your purchase agreement for an article is made when we accept your order by sending you an e-mail notify that the item has been sent to you.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#374307 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:26 pm
[email protected]
Bank acount used in the scam

Amazon Agent / Kontoinhaber: Marcel Beich
IBAN Konto Nummer:NL 65 BUNQ 22070 52214
BIC/SWIFT:BUNQNL2A

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#374346 by Mike Wilson Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:57 am
Another bank account used in this scam.

Amazon Agent / Kontoinhaber: Bert Ebner
IBAN Konto Nummer: NL 44 BUNQ 2031 803662
BIC/SWIFT: BUNQNL2A

It is ALWAYS a scam
#374700 by Michelle Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Unsere Abteilung hat darum gebeten, dass die Bezahlprozess per Überweisung auf unser Amazon Zahlungskonto vorgenommen wird . Amazon sichert die Zahlung, bis der Käufer den/die Artikel erhält, überprüft und akzeptiert. Andernfalls erstattet Amazon die Zahlung an den Käufer zurück.

Leisten Sie eine Zahlung von € 358,00 vor dem Fälligkeitsdatum 12/10/2018 an das folgende Amazon Zahlungskonto:

Überweisungsdaten:

Bank Name:

IBAN Konto Nummer:

BIC/SWIFT:

FANICA GRADINARU

BANCO COMERCIAL PORTUGUÊS, SA

PT50 0033 0000 4552 8632 4660 5

BCOMPTPL

Sie müssen Ihre Zahlung validieren, indem Sie eine Auftragsbestätigung an folgende Adresse senden:[email protected]

Hinweis: Sie können Ihre Rechnung direkt von Ihrem Bankkonto, über das Internet oder per Telefonbanking bezahlen!

Amazon.de

Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Verkäufer möglicherweise zusätzliche Informationen, wie beispielsweise die USt-Identifikationsnummer anfragen werden, um korrekte Rechnungen ausstellen zu können.

Bitte beachten Sie: Diese E-Mail dient lediglich der Bestätigung des Einganges Ihrer Bestellung und stellt Annahme Ihres Angebotes auf Abschluss eines Kaufvertrages dar. Ihr Kaufvertrag für einen Artikel kommt zu Stande, wenn wir Ihre Bestellung annehmen, indem wir Ihnen eine E-Mail mit der Benachrichtigung zusenden, dass der Artikel an Sie abgeschickt wurde

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

#375204 by Michelle Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:31 am
Amazon_Marketplace <[email protected]>

Leisten Sie eine Zahlung von € 201,00 vor dem Fälligkeitsdatum 25/10/2018 an das folgende Amazon Zahlungskonto:

Überweisungsdaten:

Bank Name:

IBAN Konto Nummer:

BIC/SWIFT:

DANIEL REBEGEA

NOVO BANCO, SA

PT 5000 0700 0000 4210 2045 023

BESCPTPL

#375367 by freemarvin Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:21 am
I received a similar invoice after I had ordered the article at 17. Oct. 2018. I paid 269,00 EUR. The article did not arrive. I sent mails to the seller (adress: [email protected]) and to amazon-marketplace but I did not get any reply. The details from amazon.de referring to my order could not be opened and they also did not confirm my payment. In the list of my recent amazon orders this order is not registered and obviously (?) the seller has disappeared. Meanwhile this article is offered by another seller (I guess the name is "arthurspor" and his valuation is 46 %) for several times and the price is even below 250 EUR. The regular price is 600 to 650 EUR. (The seller´s mails were particularly written in wrong and strange German...). I hope that amazon will restore me the money!
#375681 by AlMar Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:25 pm
hi, have you contacted Amazon? I'm wondering if there are any support can be expected at all.
#377516 by Michelle Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm
Amazon_Marketplace <[email protected]>

Vielen Dank für Ihre Amazon.de Marketplace Bestellung bei MegaShopDe23. Wir werden an den verkäufer aufmerksam, um ein Produkt zu versenden, sobald Ihre Zahlung eingegangen ist.

Sie finden das voraussichtliche Lieferdatum weiter unten.

Leisten Sie eine Zahlung von € 328,00 vor dem Fälligkeitsdatum 01/12/2018 an das folgende Amazon Zahlungskonto:

Überweisungsdaten:

Bank Name:

IBAN Konto Nummer:

BIC/SWIFT:

Arus Gianluca

INTESA SANPAOLO S.P.A.

IT10J0306901481100000003927

BCITITMM

Amazon.de

Bitte beachten Sie: Diese E-Mail dient lediglich der Bestätigung des Einganges Ihrer Bestellung und stellt Annahme Ihres Angebotes auf Abschluss eines Kaufvertrages dar. Ihr Kaufvertrag für einen Artikel kommt zu Stande, wenn wir Ihre Bestellung annehmen, indem wir Ihnen eine E-Mail mit der Benachrichtigung zusenden, dass der Artikel an Sie abgeschickt wurde.

#377845 by Michelle Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:29 am

Hallo
Vielen Dank für Ihre Amazon.de Marketplace Bestellung bei MegaShopDe23. Wir werden an den verkäufer aufmerksam, um ein Produkt zu versenden, sobald Ihre Zahlung eingegangen ist.

Sie finden das voraussichtliche Lieferdatum weiter unten.

Leisten Sie eine Zahlung von € 1129,00 vor dem Fälligkeitsdatum 06/12/2018 an das folgende Amazon Zahlungskonto:

Überweisungsdaten:

Bank Name:

IBAN Konto Nummer:

BIC/SWIFT:

Giannotti Eva

UNIPOL BANCA SPA

IT69V0312701402000000801074

BAECIT2BXXX

Amazon.de