Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#377806 by TheScamHater Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:38 pm
martin more <[email protected]>

steve Marthin <[email protected]>
Tue, Dec 15, 2015, 7:35 PM
to me

Attention:
I receive your personal information and have registered it in our computer data file,
I have finish processing your file transaction right now.
Note: Due to suspects of money Laundry here in Nigeria. You are required to contact the Attorney General and forward same information to him and also attach a valid identity to enable him endorse signature for successful transfer.
Note: The Federal High Court of Justice and Executive Board of Directors will sign an approval document, affidavit of a true beneficiary authorizing the Bank to commence your transfer immediately. adhere with everything instruction and update me.
Contact the General Attorney who is in position to sign and endorse signature to enable the Bank proceed release of your fund immediately.
Below names and address are his.
Barrister Martin Moore Eze
Email: [email protected]
contact him and update me with whatever be the instructions given to you for a witness.
Regards

steve Marthin <[email protected]>
Last edited by TheScamHater on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#377807 by TheScamHater Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:39 pm
Chambers and Partners
33 Wetheral Road Owerri.
Tel: + 234 8130383971, 7053986041
Email: [email protected]

Attention

I hereby acknowledge the receipt of your mail the scanned copy of prove of identity is not recognized on
my drive disk, you are required to scan and resend it again to render my legal service.
In respect to endorse signature and to procure the Notarized signatures and power of attorney, It will
take the estimated period of four (4) working days on due confirmation of the fee for the procurement
from you.
Fill attached form.
Affidavit of true beneficiary before the necessary procedures
In regards to the Cost:
1, to procure the Notarized signatures, will cost $450 (Four Hundred and Fifty Dollars only)
2, Cost for the Power of Attorney is: $450 (Four Hundred and Fifty Dollars only)
3, Service Charge: $450 (Four Hundred and Fifty Dollars only)
Total Cost: $1350 (One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars only)
Having understood the nature of legal service solicited, the service charge stated above covers all the
legal need as they may arise till the conclusive end of your fund release to you.
Your Prompt response is hereby anticipated so as to enable me know the next line of action to take as
regards to immediate preparation and proceeding.
Best regards,
Martin More, (Esq.)

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

#377808 by TheScamHater Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 pm
Attn:

We are delighted to inform you that your due fund of $5.5m dollars has been approved and ready to deliver to your door steps through a diplomatic delivery.
Please kindly keep this very confitial for security reasons, Your fund is packaged as a family vulable items in a consignmant box.
However, You are required to pay all the cost of delivery at your doorsteps to handover to you immediately.
Kindly provide current address and telephone number to contact you on their arrival.
Do get back to us for further procedures.

Regards
Martins Moore

Attention:
Be informed that your personal information has been approved ready for transfer. We shall proceed transaction once transfer documents are procured.
Note: Your fund cannot be transfer without a legal documentation approved by the Federal High Court of Justice. All beneficiary file fund must undergo a due procedure to avoid any iilegal transfer. Therefore to avoid any iilegal transaction and money Lundry. You are required to obtian all required documentation from the Federal High Court sign and endorse by any legal pratictioner here in Nigeria. Altenatively you may arrived within the time given from now till 26th December 2016. to sign documents to enhance transfer fund of $3.5m only.
Do get back to me as soon as possible
Regards
Martin Moore

Attn:
Due to your inability to pay the transfer charges fees, The CBN agent Mr. Smith has approved to deliver your fund through a diplomatic means.
The CBN Agent will be leaving for USA to deliver the fund as a consignment box to your door steps,
I want you to receive the fund through Diplomatic means right their in America to avoid stopage of the fund by government agencies, Remember the CBN agent will contact you as soon as the arrives to ensure that you are the rightful person to receive the fund, also you are require to sign some proof of documents and whatever cost on it.To enable them hand over the fund to you. Remember you are the rightful beneficiary to receive the fund as the law demands. Therefore you will have to pay whatever cost for the delivery once they arrive to USA with the help of Mr. John Smith as he contacts you any day from now.
Do get back to me as soon as possible if the option is suitable for you.
Regards
Martins Moore

<[email protected]>

#377908 by TheScamHater Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:10 pm
[email protected]
You are required to provide your Banking Details where the Transfer of your due fund could be made since you have chosen Bank to Bank wire Transfer.

Also use the below information and send the money through WESTERN uNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONGRAM CASHFAST TRANS TO SEND THE MONEY.

RECEIVERS NAME: OKORO DANIEL PRINCE

RECEIVE ADDRESS/LOCATION 124 IKENEGBU LAYOUT OWERRI NIGERIA

AMOUNT TO SEND $1380

Please kindly send the scan and send the payment information for record purpose.
Note: You due fund will be transfer into your account which you will provide to us within 24 banking hours.
Martin Moore