Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377922 by Michelle Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:58 pm
Van: Zoe Angel Phillips <[email protected]>

Zoe Angel Phillips <[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:

Hi again,

Like I already told you the car is in perfect shape, no damages or accidents and has full service history. The total price is € 13,000.00 including delivery fees to your address.

I have been transferred with my work, European lawyer to Belgium, initially for 1 year and I have bought the vehicle to use it while I was working there. Now, after 4 months, I have been notified that I've been moved with my job back to Birmingham, England and I brought the car here with me.

Due to high fees / duties, I cannot afford to register the car in England so I decided to sell it in Belgium, where is already registered. I have pre arranged to use an escrow company from England to intermediate the sale on my behalf. They will sell the car on my behalf, but don't worry because the sale will be made under our details. That means that no VAT will be added to the price. I will pay the company and delivery fees to your location. This company will take care of the delivery, payment and registration process to your name.

All I will need is your details as follows: full name, full address, a valid phone number and I will forward them to the company in charge as the intended buyer / receiver. They will contact you with all their official invoices containing all the possible explanations on how to conclude the deal safely.

They will also offer you 5 days or 200 km trial period when you receive the car, so you can test drive the car, take it to a mechanic, or verify the papers to the police or other legal forms.
They will not wire the payment to me, unless you decide that you are satisfied with the inspection report and decide to keep the car. If by any reason, you are not satisfied with the car's condition, we can cancel the deal and the car will be picked up by the company on my expense. The company I have chose for this transaction is uShip Europe.

They will also take payments by bank transfer, for payments outside England. If you are interested in buying it, please tell me where is your location, to be able to get some shipping quotes, and I will return to you with more details on how the uShip Europe process will work.

Best Regards!
Zoe Angel Phillips

Van: Zoe Angel Phillips <[email protected]>

I want to inform you that today I left the car with all the keys & documents on the transport company custody into your name. It took some time to fix everything.

I've paid £310.08 for delivery to your address. Attached you can see the tracking receipt.
I paid the shipping fees and the car is ready to be delivered to your location. A company representative explained me that after their mechanics will test the car and verify the papers they will contact you with all the details regarding our transaction!

Below I provide your full shipping info:
uShip Europe Limited - Freight transport by road & air
Birmingham - Office
Birmingham B10 0UN
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 207 856 0398
Fax: +44 (0) 207 175 0921
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Delivery ID: 419

Check your Spam/Junk folder also, sometimes the bills arrive there. Now you must follow their instructions so we can go ahead with our deal!

Thank you and I hope you will enjoy the car.

Best Regards!
Zoe

P.S. Attached you can see my passport and driver license in case you'll need when you'll register the car into your name.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement