If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#377925 by rose4one Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 pm
Good evening 
I was just scammed trying to purchase a papillon puppy.  I was soo careful but I guess not enough.
After purchasing the puppy there was a last minute charge for a thermal crate to ship the puppy that was to be refunded when the crate is returned.  Then a charge for insurance half way through the trip which I would not come up with the money.  There was talk of abandonment charges, I told them I never had custody of the puppy so I could not be charged.
The breeder site, Basal Papillons, has been taken down but it is now set up under another name, Asher Papillon Pups, with everything else the same. The same puppies for sale.
The shipping was through Federal Shipping and Logistics which is still up and still has my tracking.
I am trying to get this information out everwhere. I do not think I will ever get my money back but I hope I can stop someone else from getting caught up in this.
I just wish there was a way to have them removed from the internet.
Thank you for your time
Advertisement

#377936 by AlanJones Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:09 am
You can help other victims by posting all of the email addresses, telephone numbers and websites used by the scammer. Plus the emails that asked you to send the money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.