Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#37617 by reaus17 Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 am
Dear ladies and gentleman,
I got this Scam 2 Days ago from a ladie cald Aldora Kipkalya Kones, 24 years old residing in Dakar Senegal at a refugee camp. She wants to marry me and make investments in germany. She wants me to get in contact with a europian bank and take the amount of 2.7 million dollars to my account in germany. The lady tells me that she is the daughter of Dr. Kipkalya Kones former Kenyan Roadminister. I found allready out that this is wrong here in scamwarners. Its just to inform other of this criminal doings.
regards reaus
Advertisement

#37647 by David Jansen Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 pm
Welcome here reaus17.

Could you please post that scam email here, preferably with the headers. If you don't know how to get the headers, just ask. When you post the scam email, other people will find it here, and get warned. The scam emails with Dr Kipkalya Kones are familiar.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#37804 by reaus17 Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 am
[email protected] zur Kontaktliste hinzufügenAldora Baby <[email protected]>
Betreff: THE CRY OF AN ORPHAN
Datum: Mon, 20. Sep 2010 00:19:09

my dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Aldora Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my Fathers brother conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $2.7M(Two Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. God told me that you are the honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. n this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Isaac Ambrose who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Please i will like you to send me the following information.
1,YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
2,YOUR TELEPHONE

So that i will send an introductory letter to the bank in Scotland introducing you as my foreign partner who will help me due to my refugee status.
The bank is waiting for my appointed trustee so that my money will be transfered to the person with my permission.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number( 00221-7768-04239 , 00221-7768-04239 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well God revealed you to me when i fasted and prayed that you are the right person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my fathers brothers have threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

I will equally need your assistance to invest the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will forward your details to the bank to contact you immediately as my foreign partner who will help me to claim my money due to my refugee status. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS so that i will send an introductory letter to the bank immediately.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked fathers brother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office and to receive your call whenever you call to speak with me.

Yours Sincerely
Aldora Kipkalya Kones.

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> > Datum: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 08:37:31 +0000
> > Von: Aldora Baby <[email protected]>

> > My dear ,
> > Aldora Kipkalya Kones 24 years old girl from Kenya in east Africa but
> > living in the refugee camp in Senegal as a result of the untimely death
> > of my parents.
> >
> > My late father Dr Kipkalya Kones was once the former
> > Kenyan road Minister who died with assistant Minister of Home Affairs
> > in a plan crash on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.
> >
> > I am a nice looking
> > girl and will like to be your very good friend so that we can share
> > things in common as i have seen that you are the right friend for me and
> > i will like to know more about you. Your hobbies,likes and dislikes.
> >
> > I
> > also want you to know that age is just a number and it won't stop me
> > from loving and cherishing you more than you can ever imagine,l have
> > understood that men at your status are more caring and loving so l
> > promise you that you will never regret knowing me because l will love
> > and treat you like a baby boy.
> >
> > My hobbies are cooking ,reading, listening to music and playing basket
> > ball.
> >
> > I like being natural and real in life.
> >
> > Well
> > i am in the refugee camp for now as this camp is managed by Christ the
> > king church of Christ Senegal located inside the camp where i am
> > sending you this mail from the office of the pastor and i will plead
> > with the pastor of the church to allow me receive calls from you so that
> > i can give you the telephone number of the church to call me so that
> > we can talk more about ourselves.

> > Your new friend Aldora.
#37805 by reaus17 Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:10 am
Fwd: HERE ARE THE BANK DETAILS AND I HAVE INSTRUCTED THE BANK TO TRANSFER MY MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Datum: Thu, 23. Sep 2010 11:04:35
Von: Aldora Baby <[email protected]>
Betreff: HERE ARE THE BANK DETAILS AND I HAVE INSTRUCTED THE BANK TO TRANSFER MY MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT

My Dear,

I appreciated your willingness to assist me in the claim of my money and i am asuring you that all is geninue and will never put you in any kind of troubles.
Please help me and i will like you to be my guardian so that you cann manage this money for me while i continue my studies and if possible you take me as your sister or daugther as i need your help before i die here.

I was a first year student in the
university studing law before the ungly incident that killed my parents
that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady.I don't know where to start as my
life has been so sad since the untimely death of my parents and i thank
you for your willingness to help me out from here called refugee camp.
and manage my 2.7 million us dollars deposited at triodos bank
of Scotland of which my name appears as the next of
kin. My caring i have forwarded
your email to the bank to contact you as my foreign
partner who will assist me in the transfer of my money so that after
the transfer of my money to your account you can send me some money to
prepare my passport as i lost my passport when i was coming by road to senegal.All i need from you now is to send an email
to the
bank with this email attentioned Mr James Vaccaro the foreign transfer
officer of the bank telling him that you are my
representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 2.7 million us
dollars due to my refugee status here in Senegal.You can call me with this number this
00221-776804239 in the church office and you tell Rev
Ambrose that you want to speak with me so that we can talk more about
this transfer as i have already forwarded your contact details to the
bank as my partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee
status here in the camp. My lovely darling please i will like you to
send an email to the bank today about the possible transfer of my 2.7 million
dollars deposited at TRIODOS BANK PLCOF SCOTLAND
which my name appears as the next of kin due to my refugee status here in Senegal.I have
informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your email so that they can transfer this money to your
position for our lovely meeting.Here is the contact information of the bank
in Scotland where the money was
deposited by my late father is as follows,TRIODOS BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND NAME OF THE TRANSFER
OFFICER IS MR JAMES VACCARO TELEPHONE
NUMBER IS +
FAX NO 00 44 709-280-4174Already i have informed this
bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me
is to look for a foreign partner who will assiat me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in
Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed directclaim of the
money but through an appointed representative as the united
refugee law governing refugee all over the world
states.Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the
transfer department of the bank
today with this email address([email protected] ) and([email protected]) Attentioned Mr James Vaccaro. the foreign transfer
officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative
and that you want to assist me transfer my 2.7 million dollars deposited
by late father of which iam the
next of kin after which you call me on phone today.
THE
ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.ACCOUNT NAME IS DR KIPKALAYA KONEAMOUNT 2.7 MILLION DOLLARS.NEXT OF KIN
MISS ALDORA KIPKALAYA KONE
God bless you and have a lovely day,Your Girl
Aldora
#38247 by renshi Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:16 pm
hi,
i want to know how did you find out????
please tell me more!??!?!
i have just received an email like this....
Sab 25 settembre 2010, 13:04:43
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU,THIS THE STORY OF MY LIFE
Da:
goodness baby <[email protected]> [Chatta adesso]
Visualizza contatto
A: [email protected]
My dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Goodness Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my Fathers brother conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. God told me that you are the honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. n this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Isaac Ambrose who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

2,YOUR TELEPHONE

So that i will send an introductory letter to the bank in Scotland introducing you as my foreign partner who will help me due to my refugee status.
The bank is waiting for my appointed trustee so that my money will be transfered to the person with my permission.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number( 00221-7768-04239 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00221-7768-04239 end_of_the_skype_highlighting ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well God revealed you to me when i fasted and prayed that you are the right person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my fathers brothers have threaten to assassinate me and that is why I stop my studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

I will equally need your assistance to invest the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will forward your details to the bank to contact you immediately as my foreign partner who will help me to claim my money due to my refugee status. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS so that i will send an introductory letter to the bank immediately.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked fathers brother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp.He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office and to receive your call whenever you call to speak with me.

Yours Sincerely
Goodness Kipkalya Kones.
Mar 28 settembre 2010, 10:11:37
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THIS BANK FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER
Da:
Visualizza contatto
Darling,

I was first year student in the university studing law before the ungly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady.I don't know where to start Darling as my life has been so sad since the untimely death of my parents and i thank you for your willingness to help me out from here called refugee camp. and manage my 2.7 million us dollars deposited at triodos bank of Scotland of which my name appears as the next of kin.
I lost my passport at the middle of the war and i dont have any brother as my mother died several years ago before the plan crash that took the life of my father.I am pleading you help me out from this terriable situation of mine and assure you that you will never regret helping me

Darling i have forwarded your email to the bank to contact you as my foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer of my money so that after the transfer of my money to your account you can send me some money to prepare my passport as i lost my passport at transist.
All i need from you now is to send an email to the bank with this email attentioned Mr James Vaccaro the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 2.7 million us dollars due to my refugee status here in Senegal.
You can call me with this number this 00221-776804239 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00221-776804239 end_of_the_skype_highlighting in the church office and you tell Rev Ambrose that you want to speak with me so that we can talk more about this transfer as i have already forwarded your contact details to the bank as my partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in the camp.

My lovely darling please i will like you to send an email to the bank today about the possible transfer of my 2.7 million dollars deposited at TRIODOS BANK PLC
OF SCOTLAND which my name appears as the next of kin due to my refugee status here in Senegal.
I have informed the bank about you and they are waiting for your email so that they can transfer this money to your position for our lovely meeting.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
TRIODOS BANK PLC OF SCOTLAND
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR JAMES VACCARO
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS +00447031818069 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00447031818069 end_of_the_skype_highlighting,00447031818031 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00447031818031 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
FAX NO 00 44 709-280-4174
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assiat me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed direct
claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address([email protected]) and([email protected])Attentioned Mr James Vaccaro. the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 2.7 million dollars deposited by late father of which iam the next of kin after which you call me on phone today.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR KIPKALAYA KONE
AMOUNT 2.7 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MISS GOODNESS KIPKALAYA KONE

God bless you as you do this today,
Your Girl Goodness
Gio 30 settembre 2010, 00:23:28
Please contact this lawyer immediately
Da:
Visualizza contatto

My darling,

How are you doing this lovely evening?.
I believe you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for effort you are making
to see me out from this situation i found myself due to the death of my parents.
I received an email from the bank which was copied to you about the transfer of my money to your position for a wonderful life with you.
My dear from the demands of the bank i have the death certificate and statement of account of my late father with me.
The only problem we have now is the power of attorney which the bank said that it must be prepared by a senegal lawyer.I discussed this problem with Rev father and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Cletus Akor
He is a lawyer working here with the united nations and i will like you to send him an email immediately about preparing a power of attorney on your name so that the bank will transfer my money to your position for a better life.
His contact are as follows,
Barrister Cletus Akor
Email address ([email protected] )
Tel 00221761215074 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00221761215074 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Please do your best to contact this lawyer immediately
as i am suffering here and wants to join with you very soon for a better life.

Your darling Goodness
Gio 30 settembre 2010, 17:58:51
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
Da:
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Visualizza contatto

Attention Sir,

Sequel to your demand to prepare a power of attorney for you to stand on behalf of your partner to claim her money.
Your partner Miss Goodness was in my office with Rev Father Isaac Ambrose to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from TRIODOS BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country or elsewhere..

From my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 480 euros for authentication of the power of attorney at the high court before it becomes valid and 200 euros for notary stamping at the notary republic My legal processing fee of 100 euros total (780 euros )
To speedy the process you are to send your full name and address as you want it to appear on the document, and the 780 euros to me today through western union money transfer system. (which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively.
You are to send the 780 euros with my name Dr Cletus Akor

Dr Cletus Akor
18 Airport Road Dakar Senegal
Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from western union local office here.

Yours sincerely in service,
Dr Cletus Akor (Principal Partner).........................................................(ESQ)
No 18 Airport Road Dakar Senegal (2nd-floor)
Dakar..
#147526 by JanUS Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:21 pm
See below for another variant!

Sent: 28 January 2013 07:37 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
Importance: High

My dear ,

Thanks for your mail, my name is Goodness Kipkalya Kones 24 years old girl from Kenya in east Africa but living in the refugee camp in Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my parents by plane crash.
My late father Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister who died with assistant Minister of Home Affairs in a plan crash on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.
I am a nice looking girl and will like to be your very good friend so that we can share things in common as i have seen that you are the right friend for me and i will like to know more about you. Your hobbies,likes and dislikes.

My hobbies are cooking ,reading, listening to music and playing basket ball.
I like being natural and real in life.
Well i am the refugee camp for now as this camp is managed by Christ the king church of Christ Senegal located inside the camp where i am sending you this mail from the office of the pastor and i will plead with the pastor of the church to allow me receive calls from you so that i can give you the telephone number of the church to call me so that we can talk more about ourselves.

Bye for now,
Your Goodness
#160758 by Berny1985 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm
Hi I also received email from this same person is a fraud. So wrote:
My dear ,

Thanks for your mail, my name is Goodness Kipkalya Kones 24 years old girl from Kenya in east Africa but living in the refugee camp in Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my parents by plane crash.
My late father Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister who died with assistant Minister of Home Affairs in a plan crash on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.
I am a nice looking girl and will like to be your very good friend so that we can share things in common as i have seen that you are the right friend for me and i will like to know more about you. Your hobbies,likes and dislikes.

My hobbies are cooking ,reading, listening to music and playing basket ball. I like being natural and real in life.
Well i am the refugee camp for now as this camp is managed by Christ the king church of Christ Senegal located inside the camp where i am sending you this mail from the office of the pastor and i will plead with the pastor of the church to allow me receive calls from you so that i can give you the telephone number of the church to call me so that we can talk more about ourselves.

Bye for now,
Your Goodness
Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
#160759 by Berny1985 Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 pm
My dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important issue having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is Miss. Goodness Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female and i am from Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html

After the burial of my father, my Fathers brother conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expert rate which they shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $2.7M(Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. God told me that you are the honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present you to the Bank for transfer of the money to your bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your country.

My dearest, things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us here in camp died last night and was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to and the only person i have now is Rev Isaac Ambrose who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

2,YOUR TELEPHONE
3,OCCUPATION
4,YOUR AGE
5,COUNTRY

The bank is waiting for my appointed trustee so that my money will be transferred to the person with my permission.

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number( +221-778 482 153 ) if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

I will equally need your assistance to invest the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will forward your details to the bank immediately as my foreign partner who will help me to claim my money due to my refugee status. In the light of the above. I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS so that i will send an introductory letter to the bank immediately.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked fathers brother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone, I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the clinic when i was sick in the camp. He has assisted me in several ways sending emails from his office and to receive your call whenever you call to speak with me.

Yours Sincerely
Goodness Kipkalya Kone
Last edited by Bubbles on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Quotations added for clarity.
#166925 by Senyboy83 Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 am
Hello guys thank you very much for this wonderful site, I almost became a victim. I would like to share this scam email to you all my beautiful friends so we can stop this scam.

FYI

"Hi Norah who ever fuck u are, can you please do your self a favour and FUCK OFF. Just for your own info I'm going to publicize all your emails so they'll know about you and save other people from becoming your victims.

PS: please stop using Gods name in your scams, you are not even Gods child.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 00:59:41
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: HONEY YOU CAN COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Hello darling,
It is my pleasures hearing from you today. how are you
and your doing over there? i hope fine. it is a great thing to thank
you for your concern and your good feelings toward me. my dear i am fine
today by the grace of God.Honey . Dear i will be  very happy to hear
your sweet voice . I do not have a phone but i will like you to call me
with the Reverend Telephone Number (+221-771479930).When you call tell
him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
You know why  i trust you before i made this contact with you. i ask God
to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one
that will not betray me, once i meet you my mind still telling me that
you have been giving to me by God. Please i have not told anyone except
you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep
it
secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on
it please here me i have not write to anybody or tell anyone about
these. Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this
information!. My love is for you and you alone, as you ask i am the only
child of my parents and before the death of my parents i am in class
three and also a christian, i have here in the camp for three year now
suffering facing hardship everyday, I have informed the
bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me
is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my
refugee status as it is the laws of the country. In this regards i will
like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them
that you are my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities
of assisting me to transfer the money deposited by my late father Dr
Diallo Tuazama to your account in your country. The contact information
of the bank is as follows,
The name of the bank is R.B.S (Royal Bank of Scotland Int.) Customer Email:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND  INTERNATIONAL
The name of the transfer
officer is : Sir Stephen Hester
Email address                            :  [email protected]
OR                                              :  [email protected]
PHONE                                       : +447035921790  OR
+447010056367

I will like you
to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $5.5 million
dollars deposited by my late father Dr.Diallo Tuazama of which i am the
next of kin. I have mapped out 10% of the total sum for your assistance
and 5% for  expenses . Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage
the money on my behalf since I'm too young to handle such money and i
will like to invest with you. God bless you as i wait to hear from you.

YOU CAN COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK WITH THE BOTH EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE BANK BELOW.

Dear,Dr Sir Stephen Hester

It
is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass
across to me by one Miss Nora Diallo whose father¢s name is late
Dr Diallo Tuazama and that the father has an account no
026834093,IBANBIC:UBOSGB2L in your Bank. Miss Nora in several occasion
has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds
valued of $5.5million dollars which her late father deposited with your
Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Nora  that
this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into
my account in my country.

I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks yours
Nora

--- On Wed, 5/22/13, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: FROM MISS NORA?, MY FULL LIFE STORY
To: "Norah Diallo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 8:41 AM

Hi, I'm really sorry about your parents. It must be really tough living in Senegal, I hope everything will go well.

About this favour you want from me it really not just a simple favour, it involve a lot of and I don't want to find myself on a Death Penalty or broke.

I'm just going to do some research about your father and verify the story if it has been on any Senegal News paper or if you proof for me about this whole story I'll appreciate it if you send me all in order.

With all information and proof that your story it genuine I will highly help you and get a professional who can assist you to get that money for you.

Hope to hear from you soon so we can get going.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Norah Diallo <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 05:30:26 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]>Subject: FROM MISS NORA?, MY FULL LIFE STORY
Dearest one,
How was your day? Mine is a little bit hot here in Dakar
Senegal . i am more than happy to read from you and also i will like to
tell you about my self .My name is Nora Diallo from Liberia in West
Africa, Age 21 years old, 5.6ft tall, fear in complexion (never married )
I speak English and French and presently I am residing in the refugee
camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought 
in my country.
My late Father Dr.Diallo Tuazama was the managing
director of George industry (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the
former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early
morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me
that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country
Senegal where I am leaving now.

I don't have any relative now
or
brother, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only
person i have now is Reverend ( Anthony Steven) who is the Rev of the
(Calvary Chapel Outreach Fellowships Missionary,) here in the camp, he
has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him
rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two
hostels one for men the other for women.The Father email is
([email protected]) here in the missionary. I use his
computer to communicate you.

Please listen to this, I have  my
late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me
which i will send to you later, because when he was alive He deposited
Five Million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. (USD$5.500
000)  in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of
kin. And I have written to the bank to claim the money as the next of
kin because of my deplorable condition in Senegal 
and the bank replied that due to my  refugee status and deplorable
condition, that I am not qualified to claim the money, they said i
should look for a reliable foreign partner to claim the funds by signing
a check of the total sum or transferring it in your account in your
names for me that is the only condition the bank gave me.

So i
will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it
you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air
ticket to meet with you or you can come over here to pick me over there
with you and continue my life and education.

Remember i am
giving you all this information due to the trust i deposited on you. I
like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,
truth and hardworking, please don't betray me, i have give my life to
you.

My choosing you is a question i know you must ask and i
think it is a good question to ask. I have
two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of
God. And i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life,
The day i went into the dating site i find  you i first prayed over it
and ask God to give me a very good person and with trust i decided to
write you and i also i believe that it is the will of God.

Mean
while Here is my pictures below.i will send the bank contact to you
once I hear from you. if you promise me that you will not take the money
all by yourself and leave me here to die of hunger. I will like to hear
your sweet voice today. Please i will like you to forward to me your
full contact address such as Full Name, Country ,office Address, home
address and Telephone number so that i will give you the bank contact,
waiting to here from you soon, and have a wonderful day.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely
Nora Diallo
                                 Miss Nora    

Nora for love

--- On Sat, 5/18/13, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Hi
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2013, 6:52 AM

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
#172147 by agChalla Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:44 pm
I am really glad i googled this... i thought something was fishy...
Got this girl that contacted me on FB ... then emails about her father's millions in the bank of scotland that i need to help her get out into my bank account where 20% will be given to me for my assistance... and a X amount to be sent to her for the arrangement of travel documents so that she can come live with me(WTF!!!!!)

Sorry for anyone who has fallen victim to this shit.

And thank you to everyone that has informed us on this scam.
#173609 by Cocomaria Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:08 pm
I got one too! except this person's went by the name Tina Kipkalya

Tina Kipkalya ([email protected]

Dearest one,

l am so much excited and happy because of your response to my request. How is your business, and other daily activities together the atmosphere and your health which is the most important of all in life? l hope that you are sound in good health and life is treating you marvellously well and also that you are doing great in your work. it is my pleasure to be in contact with you to share our ideas and get to know each other very well as one can not do without each other and i believed, that is the purpose of God's creation on earth to be in each others company. i really welcome you into my life for you to know all the truth about me.

Like i said in my first contact to you. I am miss Tina Kipkalya Kones, 24 years of age, female single and never married, i am a citizen of Kenya in East Africa. The main reason why i contacted you is to let you know that I'm in a helpless situation and that is the reason why i am looking for someone through the grace of God that will replace the vaccum in my heart which my late Father has created in my heart before the death took him away untimely, pushing me into a sorrowful and regretful condition. l am presently in the refugee camp in Senegal and I'm sorry if my telling you all about me is too early, it's just the way i feel and considering what I'm presently passing through here now.

My father Mr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. Him and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008.

I managed to ran to this country- Senegal when i discover that my stepmother and my Uncle is after me. I'm presently in the refugees camp.

l will like you to tell me about yourself. What you do for a living, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your leisure time. l have so much passion for kids because i want to have my own children with a man God has made for me. l like reality and truth, i hate pretence and hiding of feelings, always remember that age, distance, religion and colour has nothing to do with true and sincere love attached with understanding, what matters most is giving your best to make sure your relationship is a success. Attached is my picture and I will like to see yours. l am very serious in my intention and i want you to be serious with me. Hoping to hear from you and to see your photo also. l, with impatience will welcome you into my life. Have a good working day and God bless you.

Yours sincerely, Tina.
She will use this pic

or this one on facebook
#175863 by PooJa Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 pm
Hey there,
Even i got it.She found me in facebook and wanted my email address as she said it was too public to message on facebook.She has put up a pic of red tube top and white skirt, exactly the same from the previous victim of this scam.Im so glad i googled it and found out its a scam!

Sonia Kones ([email protected])

Hello Dearest One,
How are you now? I hope this mail will reach you in good health, I am very happy for your reply. As I would really like to have a good relationship with you and also because of the urgency of my situation here, I am Miss Sonia Kones girl 24 years of Liberia in West Africa, daughter of late former Minister of Information and Publicity ( Dr) Dr. Kipkalya Kones, who died in the early hours of Saturday morning, June 24, 2006 after collapsing in a bathtub and is prescribed by doctors as a heart attack after his death,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She plans to take treasure and properties of my late father from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Please, I really need your help on the issue of helping me out of this country of Senegal where I am presently seeking asylum under the High Commission of the United Nations Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.

I would like to contact you personally for a long term relationship and support that can take us further, on the basis of their desire.Please keep this item just for you by now. Meanwhile, my late father deposited the sum of U.S. $ 3.8 M (three million eight hundred thousand dollars).) In a financial firm with my name as the next of kin before his death. However, I will send you the necessary information is the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of funds to your country.

As also will help me on investment of this fund when it comes to their power at home and would like to complete my studies, as I was in school, when my father died, and so far I have to do anything because my step -mother has been after me for life itself had all the wealth and property of my father, who refused to submit the relevant documents to this fund deposited my inheritance to her and the worst part is that relations my father is supporting her just because she was the first wife of my late father and my late mother married another nationality was not yet in good time with them before he died and left me when I was 12 years old and the only son of my late mother, as you can see that
this fund is the only thing left for life.

Please all l ask is that you help me transfer this fund to your country and also help me out of this camp and come to your country as soon as the transaction is done.It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital that you and handle for me. This is the reason I decided to contact you.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, there is an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to help and handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel here in the refugee camp of Dakar Senegal and I was able to come to this country through the help of the Red Cross. Please, I'm waiting for your urgent and positive response. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions.i answer back to you in my nest mail and tell you what to do, Attached here is my picture, Thanks and hope to receive soon you have a good day.
Your love Sonia