Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#378511 by Tim Atem Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:13 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +234-035758559

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

A REPORT ON YOUR DEALING WITH IMPOSTORS VIA THE INTERNET

I received a report from the American embassy here in NIGERIA concerning your dealings with some impostors who have been in contact with you and extorting or trying to extort money from you using the names of AFRICAN society. I am very sorry for any inconvenience that these may have caused you and would like to use these medium to assure you that your fund will be released to you. The FBI made me to understand that you have been very co-operative, they forwarded to me the e-mails sent to them and i must tell you at this point. you should have reported the issue to the NIGERIAN POLICE before you start complying to the impostors. Be rest assured that We are on top of the situation and those involved in the act will be brought to justice. Your fund will be released to you via the Debt Management Office of Nigeria (DMO). Dr. Abraham Nwankwo is in-charge of DMO, you would be directed to the DMO for proper verification and clearance as soon as you respond to this email. Please get back to me with the bellow personal information for verification purpose:

Full Name................................
Country of Origin....................
Country of residence.............
Age .........................................
Occupation............................
Marital Status.......................
Present contact address..
Direct Telephone number.................
Scanned copy of drivers license...........
Scanned copy of work Id..................

As soon as i receive the above information, you will be directed to the DMO for the release of your fund. Note that the total sum of $8million will be released to you as soon as we make our verification.

Yours in service,
Ibrahim Kpotun Idris,
Inspector General Of Police.
Phone +234 035758559

For more, contact Abraham Nwankwo via email
([email protected])

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement