Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378514 by rococo Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:48 pm
free.date/
Chekube12 - Online Now
Woman looking for Man 18-19
AMELIA , NEBRASKA , UNITED STATES
Zip Code:68711
Ethnicity:White
Education: High School
Job: Sales
ABOUT
I am a woman of integrity and a family provider. I think I am kind in heart and tender of soul.. I am proud in the quality of what I do and responsible.. I believe in taking care of a man and treating him as a gift that God meant him to be. I also understand that making love is not just a physical act of two bodies I would want someone that is kind, caring, loving, enjoys life, one that knows there is stress in life..but doesn't let it run his life, someone that isn't afraid to show and express his feelings, someone that agrees to disagree at times. I love life with my heart and I promise to love my man with my soul.Text me 339 613 8431 add me on hangout or email me [email protected]

Phone Number (339) 613-8431 is Valid VoIP
Local Calling Area: Eastern Massachusetts
Advertisement

#378515 by rococo Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:55 pm
piknu.com/u/marygold0091
@marygold0091
jesscal
#
instadp.site/jessic0123
@jessic0123
Jessica Smith

Image Image Image ImageImage
#378584 by malu53 Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:38 am
same pic, same email address, same phone number
new profile on fd

Jessica
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 33920
Height: 6 ft. 11 in. :lol:
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Sales
Has Kids: No

ABOUT
I believe that life is precious; I'm so grateful to live it and excited for amazing opportunities to grow and experience new adventures. I relish spending time with family and friends and prefer dinners and small gatherings to big events-but once in a while a big event is fun. I have a passion for life, really in everything I do, I try to do my best and have fun along the way.If someone asked me to describe myself I would say caring, honest, compassionate and intellectually curious. I look at life in a positive manner and have the ability to find joy in the simple things of everyday life.
What I am looking for
I love to laugh, and I am very attracted to man that can make me laugh. I enjoy my career and find it very rewarding. I feel fortunate to be able to help others for a living.

I'M Jessica new to this dating site looking for a serious relationship with a nice man that i can spend the rest of my life with, you can hit me here text me here or add on hangout or email me....[email protected]....339 613 8431
phone number 339-613-8431
Provider/Carrier: Broadview Networks
#378618 by malu53 Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:54 pm
scammer corrected its email address after it got told that my message bounced back :lol:

The original message was received at Mon, 17 Dec 2018
from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email protected]>
(reason: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.)