Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#377555 by Michelle Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:08 am

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by David Arzooyan in your favor, The total amount of €570.00 EUR was paid to your account by David Arzooyan as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
David Arzooyan
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Deliver to -

Name :
David Arzooyan
Address:
6 Mozart house shepherds bush
W12 9AP
London

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from David Arzooyan account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :[email protected]

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by David Arzooyan, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us [email protected]

Lloyds logo

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.
Copyright 2018 Lloyds. All rights reserved.

Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered Number 11927.
Registered in England.

Registered office: 33 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HZ.
Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP182.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#377724 by melaniemschrik Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:41 pm
hi,

i e-mailed you this but you e-mail was not found. So i'm just gonne copy paste haha

Good evening,

I read your story on the internet about David Arzooyan. I was selling a camera on marktplaats. And he reacted and wanted to buy it for €150. I agreed and i recieved the same e-mail you posted..

Now i'm about to send it to the same adress.. I think i'm not gonna do it! I'll forward you the e-mail i recieved from him.

I also got a mobile number. 'his' profile picture shows a picture of a girl. I'll send you everything i have. I hope it can help you. And i would love to hear your opinion on what to do with this!

You can always call me!

The best,

[Removed - AJ]
Last edited by AlanJones on Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#378802 by matheno Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:25 am
This person also approached me via Marktplaats.nl and wanted to buy a camera and a lens.

Banks have nothing to do with tracking codes, or shipment tickets. Don't send your stuff to this person before you actually receive the money on your account.
#381626 by Tapo4ek_nata Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:56 am
same hier:
Approached via Marktplaats, wanted to buy a camera.

Phone number +44 7451 244707

David Arzooyan, profile picture of a woman...

copy of the email:

You've received wire transfer of €568.00 EUR from David Arzooyan.

We are contacting you regarding the transfer that was placed by David Arzooyan in your favour, The total amount of €568.00 EUR was paid to your account by David Arzooyan as payment of an auction item and it has been Approved and the payment details are stated below.

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________

Payment Details
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________
Transaction : # NL 2383-0382-7550-9649
Transaction Date: Feb /14/ 2019
Payment Method:
Account Number:
XXXX-XXXX-0021

Payment Status:
PAYMENT APPROVED OK
Money Transfer From:
Bank Name:
Lloyds Bank PLC
Account Name:
David Arzooyan
Account Number :
XXXX-XXXX-0021
Sort Code :
Bank Branch:
Churchill Place,London,England
E-Mail:
[email protected]

Money Transferred TO:

Expected Pay out Location:
Transfer Current
Percent%:
Transfer status :

Netherlands
100% TRANSFER DONE
TRANSFER PENDING

Delivery Information:
Name :
David Arzooyan
Address:
6 Mozart house shepherds bush

W12 9AP
London
Transaction type:
Purchase

Item
Canon 70D Digital SLR
1 Unit
Delivery Method:
PostNL Express
Billing Summary:
Transfer Amount:
€568.00 EUR
Transfer Fees:
+00.00 EUR
Promotion Discount:
- 0.00 EUR

Total:
€568.00 EUR

Transfer Summary:
Estimated Exchange Rate:
1 EUR= 1 EUR
Estimated Transfer Amount:
€568.00 EUR

Estimated Total to Receiver:
€568.00 EUR

Current status: APPROVED TRANSFER

Please Read Carefully:The total amount above has been deducted from David Arzooyan account ,To this effect he or she has no right to withdraw or claim money back and fund will be credited into your account immediately the shipment is confirmed from you. Get back to us with the shipping tracking or reference number for verification proposes, Once shipment tracking code have been verified money will be credited into your Bank account immediately. Do not provide the buyer with the shipment tracking code until we credit your account. Mail the shipment tracking code to our customer care only at :
[email protected] om

Important Note: We have confirmed and verified the postage address provided by David Arzooyan, please send the item to the above address only for transaction to be Valid. For any questions Regarding this transfer, contact us transactiondetails@financie r.com

Lloyds logo

Thank you for using Lloyds Bank!
The Lloyds Bank Online Team.
Learn more about Lloyds Bank.
Copyright 2019 Lloyds. All rights reserved.

Lloyds Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered Number 11927.
Registered in England.

Registered office: 33 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HZ.
Lloyds

Lloyds Bank Email ID BBP18.
#383048 by joost34 Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:10 am
It looks like this David Arzooyan also wants to buy a camera I'm selling on Marktplaats. How have you guys coped with this? Is he actually a scammer?

Thanks in advance,

joost34
#383049 by AlanJones Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:14 am
He's definitely a scammer, that is why he is posted here.

Just block him and don't respond.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#389217 by Mten Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:32 am
He sent me the payment via email as well, he was using lloyds bank. I will block him as well.