Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#376626 by carray011 Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:49 pm
I was recently looking for a new job and was very active on several job sites. I was contacted by Peter Zhang, Director of Sale and Business Development with Wugang Group located inYingqian Town Changle, Fuzhou, Fujian, China on separate occasions about a job offer for Business Manager Role. Duties include liaising with customers and collecting outstanding accounts in my region. I will receive $3000.00/ month and 10% of whatever collected. I believe this may be a scam only because of the money I collect will go into my business account with my company name on cheques. Then keeping 10% I will wire the rest to Wugang Group but cannot prove at the moment either way. I accepted but now have second third and fourth thoughts. I need some help, please. I know the Wugang Group is legit and so is the customer but contact numbers can be false.
Has anyone else heard of this situation with this the company?
Advertisement

#376627 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:01 pm
This is a classic work at home scam. No legitimate company will hire and pay individuals to receive money on their behalf without in person face to face interview.
This is classic money laundering where you receive money from an unknown source and transfer a portion of the money to a third party.
Stop all contact with these criminals without telling them that you know it is a scam.

Please post the email address and any other contact information they are using. Also post the complete contents of the email that explains the duties to be performed. Remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#376629 by carray011 Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:25 pm
Peter ZHANG
Director, Business Development
Fujian Wugang Group Co., Ltd.
No. 110, Gongshang Rd, Yingqian Town
Changle, Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Direct: 85-230084411
Tel: 86-591-28272730
Fax: 86-591-28991986
Last edited by carray011 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#376630 by carray011 Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:27 pm
Here is the customer I was to collect from:
Harris Minhas, CPA, CA
Chief Financial and Operating Officer
Lakeshore Investment Group
3150 Provincial Rd, Oldcastle, ON N0R 1L0
T: (519) 963 8815x2 | C: (705) 980-0003
#376696 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:06 pm
Peter Zhang

Thank you for your email. We are happy to work with you and hope you will have a major impact on collecting these open bal
In addition to my previous email, this is an ancillary role as it allows you to continue with your current business operat
customer, all expenses will be reimbursed. Average delinquent account is 4 months old. The $3,000.00 fee is paid on monthl
signed by both parties. Also, you will be authorized to deduct your 10% commission from any collected funds before remitta
are established in the region.
Please complete the following prior to forwarding the contract agreement;
Full Name:
Complete Address:
Tel and Mobile:
Alternative email address:
Company Name:
Business Type:
Year of Establishment:
Position Held:
Upon receipt of the above information, I’ll call you to discuss more and thereafter forward you the contract agreement for
Peter ZHANG

Thank you for your email. We are happy to work with you and hope you will have a major impact on collecting these open bal
In addition to my previous email, this is an ancillary role as it allows you to continue with your current business operat
customer, all expenses will be reimbursed. Average delinquent account is 4 months old. The $3,000.00 fee is paid on monthl
signed by both parties. Also, you will be authorized to deduct your 10% commission from any collected funds before remitta
are established in the region.
Please complete the following prior to forwarding the contract agreement;
Full Name:
Complete Address:
Tel and Mobile:
Alternative email address:
Company Name:
Business Type:
Year of Establishment:
Position Held:
Upon receipt of the above information, I’ll call you to discuss more and thereafter forward you the contract agreement for
Peter ZHANG

INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT (Agreement) dated this 30th day xxxxxxxxx by and between Fujian
Wugang Group Co., Limited, a corporation incorporated under the laws of the People's Republic of
China and having its principal place of business at No. 110, Gongshang Rd., Yingqian Town, Changle,
Fuzhou, Fujian, China (the "Corporation"); and <removed> of Canada (the
"Contractor").
WHEREAS the Corporation is placing its clients’ trust and funds in Contractor’s care, the Corporation
will be providing guidelines and procedures that will promote the success of their business and deliver
accountability to both parties. The Corporation desires to obtain the benefits of the services of the
Contractor, and the Contractor desires to render such services on the terms and conditions set forth.
1. Term of Agreement
This Agreement will become effective on November xxxxxxx, and shall remain in effect for one (1) year
from its effective date. Thereafter, it shall automatically renew in increments of one (1) year on the day
after the anniversary date.
2. Services to be Rendered by Contractor
As an Account Receivable Agent, the Contractor hereby agrees to provide the Corporation with the
following services (the "Services");
a. Communicate and work towards growth of both parties with mutual respect and integrity.
b. Liaise with customers with delinquent account(s) via phone and email.
c. Collect and process payment from customers for delinquent account(s).
d. Remit 90% of collected payments (less bank charges) to the Corporation or any individual or
company as required by the Corporation and retain 10% as commission.
e. In the event any customer makes a remittance to the Corporation directly, the Corporation will
remit 10% of the received amount back to the Contractor as commission within 10 days of
receipt by the Corporation.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#378870 by Mshiedi Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:41 pm
I received a very similar offer and contract. Including a letter welcoming me to the position in the Wugang Hroup. The differences are my Dir. of Business Development was Brad Muira with Kiyoshi Machinery in Tokyo Japan. I received a phone call from him and a signed contract after being contacted for the Business Manager position through Indeed.com.

I was given a task of 3rd Party collections with my LLC. with emails and a collection client to Mr. Harris Minhas at Lakeshore Investment. I received a check for 34,500 via over night mail. Which was promptly returned by my bank within 24 hours.

I have never received any calls or emails back after the check was returned and I never received any compensation or fees promised per the agreed upon contract.

I am now going to proceed with closing my business account and notifying the proper authorities of this scam. As well as the job posting site in hopes that no one else falls victim to this scheme.
#378871 by Terminator5 Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 pm
Mshiedi wrote:I received a very similar offer and contract. Including a letter welcoming me to the position in the Wugang Hroup. The differences are my Dir. of Business Development was Brad Muira with Kiyoshi Machinery in Tokyo Japan. I received a phone call from him and a signed contract after being contacted for the Business Manager position through Indeed.com.

I was given a task of 3rd Party collections with my LLC. with emails and a collection client to Mr. Harris Minhas at Lakeshore Investment. I received a check for 34,500 via over night mail. Which was promptly returned by my bank within 24 hours.

I have never received any calls or emails back after the check was returned and I never received any compensation or fees promised per the agreed upon contract.

I am now going to proceed with closing my business account and notifying the proper authorities of this scam. As well as the job posting site in hopes that no one else falls victim to this scheme.

ITS FAKE/SPOOF COMPANY RUNNING A MONEY MULE SCAM . THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PAY YOU ANTHING . REPORT IT !

Daniel 8 :25