Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#278935 by AlanJones Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:47 am
Gold scammer - [email protected]

From LinkedIn:
Tishkin Grigory
Coordinator of investment. – Administration of Mykolayiv city.
UkraineInternational Affairs
Current
MyJetOps, Administration of Mykolayiv city., Golden Oro Mining Ltd.
Education
The Kiev Interlingua School of Languages

Representative \? Mandate
Golden Oro Mining Ltd.
March 2015 – Present (10 months)Africa Ghana
This company is selling Gold dore bars Gold nuggets and Gold dust FOB Ghana.

Representative of MyJetOps
MyJetOps
November 2015 – Present (2 months)USA
We are selling and buying Aircrafts. We can supply any type of the Aircraft.We are looking for sellers and buyers of the Aircrafts. We are always ready for cooperation with new partners.

I am always ready to cooperate with a serious people and do business with them . I am always glad to find a new partners and a new friends.Contact me at: [email protected]
My skype id: grishatishkin1

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#379140 by grishatishkin Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:02 am
Mod Note: The below post was made by the scammer himself. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting criminals will go to try and steal from their victims.

This website is website of African idiots and African scammers. These African bastarrds wrote that I am Tishkin Grigory is scammer that is never true. I am not hidding behind internet or computer I can put black stupid ass of African fucking bastards who posted this information about me to jail. African bastarrds administration of this stupid website must stay in jail untill they will die. And only stupid idiots can trust this stupid information which is written on this website.
Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine
#379142 by AlanJones Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:44 am
Hello dumb scammer Tishkin Grigory, thanks for providing us with more of your fake details.

Fake website http://grishatishkin.wixsite.com

About my business partners.
Now i have many partners in many countries of the world.

I have Josie Coret in France. She is incredible lady. She is a very professional business lady. She knows how to earn money she loves her beautiful kitty Laly. She is dealing with Gold Diamonds Oil. She is a very professional financier. She is my big friend.

Also i have my a very good friend mr.Taraprasad Mishra in India. He is my old a very good friend and partner. He is my real friend because he is always ready to help me if i need it. The same as i am ready to help him.

He is dealing with many commodities such as Gold Diamonds Oil Currency Aircrafts.

There is my partner in Germany. Raymond Nchor. He is dealing with Gold and Aircrafts.

He is a serious broker. He is my trusted partner.

My old friend from Iraq Abdul Kadhim. He is a broker but his major business is Gold and Diamonds. He is a nice guy.

I have my old friend and my old business partner mrs.Dragica Kejic from Serbia. She is
doing different types of business and she is so wonderful woman and wonderful friend.

Mr.Moses Judah. He is managing director of Broadgate Group in London. This company Broadgate Group is a lender. Mr.Moses is a former banker. He is a buyer of Gold dore bars FOB Ghana.

My old partner and my very good friend. Jerry Pennington from Texas Dallas. He is a former very professional doctor. He is a serious businessman. He is dealing with Gold and Bonds, Currency, Petroleum Products.

He is a very good guy.

There is Sylvia M Schrader in Humburg Germany. She is my big old friend and business partner.

She is doing business with Gold , Wheat , Diamonds , Investment. She is my very serious and reliable business partner. She has a big experience in many fields of business.

Thanks to Internet i have about 700 partners and friends around the world. I hope i will find more new friends and business partners.

Contact me

Ukraine Mykolayiv city

​Mobile/whatsupp/viber: +380955340159
Skype id: grishatishkinbusiness
E-mail id: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#402992 by AlanJones Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:46 am
Now claiming to be selling jet fuel (guess the gold scams didn't work out)

My name is Tishkin Grigory from Ukraine. I am mandate of the title holder of allocation of Jet A1 Fuel.
We are looking for a serious buyer who can buy urgently.
PRODUCT: JET-A1 Fuel RUSSIAN ORIGIN
QUANTITY: 2,000,000 Million Barrels Spot Lift,
MONTHLY LIFT: 5,000,000 Barrels Monthly
PRICE: NWE PLATTS MINUS- $8.00/)$6.00 dollars USD Per Barrel
Please find attached FCO please serious buyer contact me urgently today my whatsupp: +380955340159
Skype ID: grishatishkinbusiness E-mail: [email protected]
I am waiting for urgent reply from buyer or buyer's mandate.