Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#376987 by Michelle Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:28 am

We must inform you that the new invoice is attached also in JPG format at this e-mail.

Simona Stanescu sent you this uShip item:

SENDER:
Simona Stanescu
Via Don Luigi Guanella 15
C.P:70124 Bari
Italy

-= PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS =-

PAYMENT METHOD: BANK TRANSFER OR CASH DEPOSIT
DECLARED VALUE: 800.00 Euro

BANK NAME: ING Bank N.V.

ACCOUNT NUMBER/IBAN: IT29A0347501605000331142224
SWIFT: INGBITD1XXX

BENEFICIARY NAME: Trans I. T.
BANK ADDRESS: Viale Fulvio Testi, 250 - 20126 - Milano

DETAILS OF PAYMENT:
DEPOSIT: 800.00 Euro

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include " 878950800 " on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense.
We recommend the online transfer system, because it saves a considerable amount of time. Online Banking saves you the trouble of going to a bank and wasting your valuable time (payments can also be made on the weekends). If this is your first time making an online transfer, please go to your bank’s website in order to read about the procedure.
The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data are transmitted through an encrypted communication channel.

CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

* Do not disclose any information related to your uShip purchase agreement to any third parties (i.e 1. your seller, 2. your bank)
1. Of to where your funds are being sent.
2. The actual reason the bank transfer is to be sent to your assigned representative.
NOTE! AFTER SENDING THE DEPOSIT, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL,
AND SEND THE PROOF OF PAYMENT - SCANNED COPY OF BANK TRANSFER DOCUMENT;
REFUND POLICY The merchandise will be delivered in 24 or 72 hours after the payment is verified.
You have 3 days from the moment of receiving the product to inspect and decide whether to keep the merchandise or not.
The deposit will not be forwarded to the seller of the merchandise until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the product.
If the buyer refuses the merchandise for any reason, our payment department will issue a full refund in maximum 2 working days at no additional cost.
The seller is responsible for the cost of returning the product;

Italy

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#377865 by Michelle Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:18 pm
uShip Company <[email protected]> wrote:

We must inform you that the new invoice is attached also in PDF format at this e-mail.
DECLARED VALUE: 419.00 Euro

DECLARED VALUE: 419.00 Euro

PKO BANK POLSKI S.A.

ACCOUNT NUMBER/IBAN: PL60 1020 5226 0000 6102 0622 6155
SWIFT: BPKOPLPW

BENEFICIARY NAME: Andrei Rotaru
BANK ADDRESS: Wojslaw 55, 49-200 Wojslaw

DETAILS OF PAYMENT:
DEPOSIT: 419.00 Euro

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include " 5466783" on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense.
We recommend the online transfer system, because it saves a considerable amount of time. Online Banking saves you the trouble of going to a bank and wasting your valuable time (payments can also be made on the weekends). If this is your first time making an online transfer, please go to your bank’s website in order to read about the procedure.
The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data are transmitted through an encrypted communication channel. CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT * Do not disclose any information related to your uShip purchase agreement to any third parties (i.e 1. your seller, 2. your bank)1. Of to where your funds are being sent. 2. The actual reason the bank transfer is to be sent to your assigned representative.
REFUND POLICY The merchandise will be delivered in 24 or 72 hours after the payment is verified.
You have 3 days from the moment of receiving the product to inspect and decide whether to keep the merchandise or not.
The deposit will not be forwarded to the seller of the merchandise until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the product.
If the buyer refuses the merchandise for any reason, our payment department will issue a full refund in maximum 2 working days at no additional cost.

Poland
www.uShip.com
E-Mail: [email protected]
Copyright © 2018 - www.uShip.com All rights reserved

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

#378768 by Razvan Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:37 pm
-= SHIPMENT DETAILS =-
We must inform you that the new invoice is attached also in JPG format at this e-mail.

https://www.uship.com/eu/delivery/2018- ... /72489313/
DATE: 12-20-2018
SERVICE TYPE OPTION: FRAGIL ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
SHIPMENT:Dell XPS 15" 9570 Laptop i9 8thGen 32GB 1TB 4k
Delivery Time: Ships in 2–3 business days
INSURED VALUE: 800.00 Euro
SHIPPING FEES: THE SENDER HAS PAID THE SHIPPING COSTS!

SENDER:
Simona Stanescu
Mohrenstrasse 37
C.P: 10117 Berlin
Germany

BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG.

ACCOUNT NUMBER/IBAN: DE93 1001 0010 0873 1171 21
SWIFT: PBNKDEFF

BENEFICIARY NAME: A. I. KANDEMIR
BANK ADDRESS: Lippstaedter Str 29 , 33397 Rietberg

DETAILS OF PAYMENT: 72489313

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include " 72489313 " on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense.
The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data are transmitted through an encrypted communication channel.

* Do not disclose any information related to your uShip purchase agreement to any third parties (i.e 1. your seller, 2. your bank)
2. The actual reason the bank transfer is to be sent to your assigned representative.

Germany
http://www.uShip.com

Copyright © 2018 - http://www.uShip.com All rights reserved
uShip is the best solution for delivering
items bought on eBay and Gumtree

Thanks to this website, I were about to be scammed
#379151 by Deian Toplicianu Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 am
SENDER:
Simona Stanescu
Mohrenstrasse 37
Germany

BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG.

SWIFT: PBNKDEFF

BANK ADDRESS: Lippstaedter Str 29 , 33397 Rietberg

DETAILS OF PAYMENT: 853275724

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include " 853275724 " on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense.

Germany

Hello,
I am in the same situation like you. Today I have just found out about this fake transaction. I reported to the police department and now waiting for them to do the investigations. Did you manage to get your money back? Do I have a chance about this?

Thanks
#380183 by Mihai Apetrei Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:55 am
I was so close to get scammed, too. 900 euros. The name is a romanian one and "she" was talking in Romanian. From what I see, there are other romanians here in this topic so I guess they somehow target Romania especially.

I also created some screenshots here:

https://imgur.com/epZH4eq
https://imgur.com/xP17UlM
https://imgur.com/zOrRcLE

------------------
------------------

uShip Company <[email protected]> Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 1:13 PM
To: *hidden e-mail address*

Image result for uship
-= SHIPMENT DETAILS =-

https://www.uship.com/shipment/Apple-Ma ... -/6047318/
DATE: 1-18-2019
SERVICE TYPE OPTION: FRAGIL ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
SHIPMENT:Apple Retina MacBook Pro 15" 2.6GHz i7 16GB 512GB Touch Bar
Delivery Time: Ships in 2–3 business days
DECLARED VALUE: 900.00 Euro
INSURED VALUE: 900.00 Euro
SHIPPING FEES: THE SENDER HAS PAID THE SHIPPING COSTS!

RECEIVER:
[Removed - AJ]

SENDER:
Simona Stanescu
Mohrenstrasse 37
Germany

DECLARED VALUE: 900.00 Euro

BANK NAME: Postbank Ndl der DB Privat

SWIFT: PBNKDEFFXXX

BANK ADDRESS: FRIEDRICH -EBERT-ALLEE 114-126 ,Berlin ,ZIP der Bank: 10916

DETAILS OF PAYMENT:6047318
DEPOSIT: 900.00 Euro

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include " 6047318 " on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense.

Germany

Copyright © 2018 - http://www.uShip.com All rights reserved
uShip is the best solution for delivering
items bought on eBay and Gumtree
Last edited by AlanJones on Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal details
#402969 by duddingston Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:36 pm
Think I have been scammed by Uship, Europe. Bought a camera off ebay, seller wanted payment by bank transfer which I refused to do. The seller then suggested we use the Uship service whereby I paid Uship for the goods but they would retain my funds and not pass them to the seller until after I had accepted delivery.
Seemed like a good idea until I saw you on Google.
I transferred €2,000 yesterday evening to an account which I have found out is in a Deutsch Bank account in Milan. I have emailed Deutsch Bank fraud team in London and reported this to Ebay,