Room for Rent and other rental scams
#379333 by Michelle Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:31 pm
Karina Suhr <[email protected]> wrote:

Gut, Ihre schnelle Antwort zu hören, habe ich hiermit die Bilder und mehr Details beigefügt!
28m² 1 Zimmerwohnung, nichts wird geteilt.
Es ist 500 Euro monatlich all inclusive, Keine zusätzlichen Kosten.
Es gibt eine Waschmaschine. Schnelle Internet-Flatrate (WIFI)
Anmeldung / Anmeldung ist möglich !!! Die Wohnung befindet sich im 1. Stock.
Es ist entweder für kurze oder lange Zeit, also können Sie es so lange mieten, wie Sie es wünschen.
Es ist komplett möbliert mit Bett, Stuhl, Tisch, Kleiderschrank etc. und verbindet sich mit einem Balkon, der Ihnen exklusiv zur Verfügung steht.
Die Küche hat eine gute Größe mit Esstisch und allen notwendigen Küchengeräten.
Die Wohnung kann möbliert oder unmöbliert gemietet werden!
Neben E-Mail erreichen Sie mich auch unter whatsap +4915217043644
Kostenlos und flexibel 1 Zimmer wohnung.
Ich wohne in meiner anderen Wohnung, bin aber im Urlaub mit meiner Familie in Polen.
Sie können jederzeit einziehen, da ich die Schlüssel nach Abschluss des Vertragsprozesses zur Verfügung stellen werde, wenn Sie beabsichtigen, so schnell wie möglich einzuziehen.
Beachten Sie, dass die erste 2-Monats-Miete mit kaution vor dem Einzug bezahlt werden muss.
Ich bin 51 Jahre alt, wie Musik, Lesen und gute Konversation.
Ich hoffe, Ihre positive Antwort zu hören.
Freundliche Grüße
Karina

Hi
you need to make the payment after signing the contract inorder to secure it.
you would definitely see me and the apartment once am back on the 15th. I only accept bank transfer for reference purpose and you can only move in after your payment reflects in my account. so the more you delay the payment, the more you delay your move in date.
Have been reasonable enough by giving you my bank account as a means of acceptable payment and not giving illegal means I also gave you my whatsapp for more trust.
I intend sending you the keys after i received your payment since you intend moving in asap.

You need to sign the contract and make the payment asap inorder for me to consider you and ignore others.
After that, i will be there to handover the keys to you on your move in date.
Just to let you know that have gotten other serious ones that have seen the pictures and are ready to complete the contract process this week.so let me know if am to consider them or not? Have attached my ID here because we Could also exchange our identity card or passport page just to develop more interest and trust in eachother because my ID is my life and it means everything to me.
Regards
karina

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement