Information on romance scams and scammers.
#379352 by malu53 Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:55 pm
Greetings my new pen-friend. live in Russian woman, work in medicine. have Left here your own data hoping, that react man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance with man solid, a sense humor and in this with who could would to find a common language. I without difficulty find most people, but I need that, with whom you I'd were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be absolute. realize that the ideal is hard achieve, but you understand that may just approach to him, and I happy. I twenty eight. I optimistic and positive people, who agree to accept every person, if only he decent and ready agree. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, locating a common language. Believe that having common ground to initial and serious an indication, what our meeting is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship would like to have a family expensive husband, to have kids and find happiness.

Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: [email protected]

we include a skype and phone we are able to chat there.
Originating IP: 118.172.47.29
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Bangkok
Country of Origin: Thailand
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019

Advertisement