Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#379507 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:18 pm
26/12/2018
Thank you very much for your prompt response Mr Titus !
I sincerely appreciate your interest to assist me in this transaction, however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues because this transaction is highly sensitive, I have my principles which will profit the both of us. I will need you to follow my instruction to enable us have this transaction completed on time. Regarding on the bank that has the same telex type you were talking about! i think you did not understand me well so try and settle down to read the last email for your proper understanding, because what i mean is the bank that has the same telex-type as my bank! not your bank

The reasons we are using the bank of the same telex-type as my bank, means that any transfer between this bank and my bank would be seen as an in-house transfer, this will avoid the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies,you have nothing to worry about regarding this.

The authorities would simply believe this transfer to be a bank to bank affair and it would not raise eyebrows or trigger any red flags, it is necessary to take precautions on issues like this, and I have to ensure that our interest are protected in this transaction, I am a professional banker and I expect you to follow my instructions, for the success of this transaction.

I know you might be wondering where I got your email contact but to be honest with you, I got your contact email discretely on the internet during my search for a reliable partner who would be of assistance to me in order to have the funds transferred out, if you read my previous emails properly I have explained why I need your assistance, I did consider what you might think about my kind of person but the risk was worth taken and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name, this is the main reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my trust is not given out lightly and I do not expect you to trust me that easy too, so I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity and I will also prove my integrity to you.

With regards to the legality of this transaction, I want to inform you that the attorney I am using will prepare the affidavits which shall legally put you in place as beneficiary; and will obtain the necessary clearances which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Hong Kong authorities including the Justice department. Every documents will be done to meet all international beneficiary claim standards and I will be responsible for his payment so don't think about that.

I must also inform you that you will not have to travel to anywhere for any reason, because the attorney shall be handling all matters of probate on your behalf, you will be duly represented here by the attorney, he is an accredited lawyer with vast experience in issues of inheritance here in Hong Kong. He will have all the documents perfected, and with these documents he shall come forward to apply for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance, and as a banker for many years I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 10 working days without any doubt.

I will use my position to influence, guide and ensure that we claim this life insurance without any stress, I will guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction. I am certain that we can conclude this transaction soonest,

as soon as I am in receipt of the requested information below: which will enable the lawyer to prepare the claim document.

Full Name:
Date of birth:
Residential address:
Profession/Occupation:
Your confidential Telephone number (not voice-mail or answering machine):
Nationality:

I will be waiting for your response before i can give you more information
on how to proceed

Thanks with best regards
Advertisement

#379511 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 pm
27/12/2018
Good Day,

Thank you once again for your genuine interest in this transaction, I am very glad to note that you are a noble, matured, and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction, and for a person of your status and experience I am very confident doing this business with you.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also you will help me in investing my money in your country or somewhere else, I am quite certain about that. You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking and beneficiary claim, you have my word.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that it needs your commitment and diligent to follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days...

My Bio Data.

Hwee Tin Kng, is a subject of biographical record whose publications inclusion in which is limited to individuals who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their own fields of endeavor and who have there by contributed significantly to the betterment of contemporary society. Occupation: international business executive, educator, author and banker. Born: In May 5th 1966 Education: Mrs. Hwee Tin Kng is a research fellow with a Bachelor's degree.

Career: 2008-Till Date-Head, operations manager, Private Banking Services investment protocol officer. (Wing Hang Bank of Hong Kong). March 2003-March 2005 Deputy Administrator, State Administration of Foreign exchange 2000-2001 Director-General, Accounting and Treasury Department of PBC. 1998-1999 Spokesman of the PBC, Director-General of General.

Administration Department of PBC 1993-1994 Deputy Director-General, Policy Research Department of PBC. 1997-1998 Staff in Policy Research Department, Legal Department and General Administration Department of PBC (December 1992-December 1993,visiting scholar in the Monetary Authority of Singapore and later proceeded to Canada for an
English Language course) Religion: Roman Catholic. Family: Married to Zhou Tin Kng with a son, 2 grand children in accordance to Chinese birth control lol though we are allowed to give birth to two kids.

Address: No. 212 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong. Find attached a scanned copy of my Identity Card and a picture of me and my family. Please endeavor to keep my details very confidential and also with this transaction until it is completed, and also send to me your details, working ID and a scanned copy of any form of your identity and your family picture. I want you to know that it is only in total trust and partnership, that we can commence and finalize this project successfully.

I will give them to the attorney who will do the paper work and it will also prove me that I am transacting with the correct person and as soon as I get these from you I will commence the paper work that will place you as the beneficiary and all other document will be sent to you for your reference. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big sum and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project. Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Hwee Tin Kng
[Includes 4 photo attachments, one of which is an ID card]
#379517 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:32 pm
31/12/2018
Dear Friend,

I'm sorry about what happen to you i hope is getting better now
I have got your information's and the copy of your Identification, and I will be sending them all to the lawyer who will be doing the paper work, and I will further update you later on the bank where you are to open a new bank account in your name, once the account is ready I will transfer the fund to the new account, You should be aware that the bank we are going to use for this transaction can not be from my country or neither your country for me as a banker it is my duty to ensure that this transfer is done in a quiet manner and one of the reasons we are using this bank is because the bank is of the same telex-type as my bank, which means that any transfer between this bank and my bank would be seen as an in-house transfer, this will avoid the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies, like as i said earlier i hope you understand!

At this point, I also feel I should let you know some important issues with regards to expenses involved in this transaction. You might not be aware of what it takes to have such an amount transferred out of Hong Kong without any trace, especially being inherited funds, well let me make it clear to you that I will take care of the cost of all on my end which i have been doing and the logistics that has to do with this transfer, such as the cost of retaining the services of the Attorney and obtaining the necessary official documents and clearances from the Hong Kong authorities, including other miscellaneous expenses which I must incur to ensure a hitch free transfer, I don’t intend to take any phase of this transaction for granted because the said fund of €23,780,426 Euros can not be touch until is been transfer out of Hong Kong before we will have access to the fund but as a result of this i'm going to keep records of any expenses i incur no matter the amount. and minus it before we share 50% of the overall sum as your own share for being a foreign partner in this transaction, I have explained the reason why I need your assistance, and the fact remains that I cannot transfer the funds in my own name, this is the major reason your assistance as a foreigner is required.

It is pertinent at this point for me to inform you that I shall handle all costs on my side of this transaction; however you will be required to handle the expenses on

your side too, such as the cost of opening your own personal account and having it activated with an opening balance. Actually for a person of your age and status I expect you to handle this issue of processing your personal account with a bank that have same telex type with our bank though i shall instruct you with the contact details upon the receipt of your mail.

Like i have said before please Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work and i will be waiting for your fast response.

Sincerely,
Mrs.Hwee Tin Kng.
#379518 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:33 pm
Hello

I'm very sorry for your condition i pray that permanent healing shall come over you in Jesus name Amen
I just want to let you know i was able to contact 2 banks that have same telex type with our bank here in Hong Kong please see the two banks bellow: (1) NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE S.A. (2) Banque Atlantique Togo.

Note that am a banker and i will do everything right for the benefit of this project okay and like as i said you will have to set up a new bank out side your country for security reason and from the new bank you will be able to make transfer direct to your account without any trace because as soon as you set up the new bank then i will transfer the said fund of €23,780,426 Euros into the new bank you shall open.

To set up an offshore account with NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE S.A. require the minimum deposit of 1000 Euro to 6000 Euro though the fee is refundable after your account is being set up
why to set up an account with Banque Atlantique Togo require the minimum deposit of 900 Euro to 5800 Euro.

Please note that the said fund of ( €23,780,426 Euros) Twenty three million, seven hundred and eighty thousand can not be touched until its been transfer out of Hong Kong like i have said before and the fund must be transfer to any of this two banks that i just mention before we will have access to the this fund that means we will be using our personal money for now until will have access to the said fund.

And my lawyer also told me that the paper work will cost me 14,200 Euros for me to process all the paper work over here in Hong Kong, so you are to let me know which
of the bank you know you can set up so can send you whom to contact because we need this account very urgent so i can transfer the said fund of ( €23,780,426 Euros) this coming week and i intend to make instant transfer to any of those banks.

Please note that you are responsible for the cost to set up your account why i will take care of the paper work over here in Hong Kong.

I will be waiting for your fast response.

Thank You.
Mrs.Hwee Tin Kng.
#379519 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:36 pm
Hello

I have all ready made some inquires on who to contact directly to open an account as an international customer, so don't bother about wasting more money for ticket and all that, i have already promise you that i'm going to use my influence to ensure that we have access to this life time blessings without any stress, contact the bank with the information below to speed up your account opening. Let them know you want an account that you can operate online and you do not have time to travel to come over to open the new account so you want everything done via email and fax and telephone. Tell them that a bank in Hong Kong gave you this contact information.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
National Bank of Greece
E-MAIL: [email protected]
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Paul Mylonas
(General Director of Operations)
Head of Private & Business Clients

I shall await an update from you shortly about the opening of your new online account, please make contact with National Bank of Greece and apply for the account because I would like the account opening to be fast; you can contact the bank via their email address ( [email protected] )

I know that the benefits of this transaction is a lifetime fortune for both of us and our families so I expect you to handle this transaction as a major priority, from now I will call you Brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brother and Sister, please always remember to keep this transaction in a very low profile. May God bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Your Sister,
Mrs.Hwee Tin Kng.
#379520 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:38 pm
04/01/2019

Dear brother

I just received your email now thanks for your response, how is your body I hope is improving! I heard what you said but I want to know if you were able to contact the bank, please if you have not contact them yet, I will need you to contact them for the necessary details before you get the deposit to open the account as soon as possible and I want to let you know that I want to commence the paper work with your details and your name today here in Hong Kong, so i will be waiting for your fast response to know how well everything is gonna be before I can go ahead.
Because I want to process the documents before you are done with opening of yourself account with this short time that you are expecting to get the money

Thanks with best regards
My dearest brother
Take good care of yourself
#379522 by rokugo Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:41 pm
05/01/2019 [email protected]

Aiolou 86, Athina 105 59, Athens Greece.

Malling from abroad (USA EUROPE)

Calling From Abroad: +306974729230

24 HOURS ONLINE BANKING.

DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMER,

Sequel to Your E-mail notification, I am Mr. Paul Mylonas and I am the Acting Executive Vice President of Finance and Strategy Business Group of National Bank Of Greece herein Athens Greece.

Welcome to National Bank Of Greece Dept, one of the world leading online banking facilities capable of transferring a large sum of money on behalf of our customers to anywhere in the world within 48hrs upon Deposit online.

Since you do not have an Operational account with our bank, You are hereby advised to fill appropriately our accounts application form attached to this email and send a copy back to us via email attachment along with your account opening fee to enable our accounts department to start the processing of your new account with our esteemed bank. Below are the various types of online accounts we operate in National Bank Of Greece Dept, endeavor to state clearly the exact type of account you desire on your application form.

1. Savings Plus Offshore Account:
Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of €1000 Euros (One Thousand Euros) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to €5,000,000.00 Euros (Five Million Euros) monthly.

2. Current Plus Offshore Account:
Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of €3,000 Euros (Three Thousand Euros) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to €16,000,000.00 Euros (Sixteen Million Euros) monthly.

3. Advantage Gold Offshore Account:
Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of €5,800.00 Euros (Five Thousand Eight Hundred Euros) *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*7% Interest per annum*No minimum withdrawal fee*Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts joint holding*No maximum transfer limits. (Which means you can Transfer Any Possible Amount at Once).

This Refundable minimum deposit for your Account Opening/Account Activation is mandatory for the following reasons:

1.)As a result of your Non-Resident Status here you are not subject to any Local Taxes and as such the costs of clearing any and all funds that would be paid into your account has to be present in your account to make it Active So Your Account will need an Initial Setup and Activation Fees.

2.) Once the fees for your Account Opening Balance/Account Activation is received and once your Account is fully activated, the Accounts Department would immediately issue you with your Account Number and Online Account Access Pin from where you can transfer funds or pay bills over the Internet. (This Account Number Cannot be released to you until the refundable minimum deposit is received for your Account Activation)

How to remit payment: You are advised to remit payment to our account officer who is in charge to confirm your payment via bank to bank cash deposit and please note that we do not accept wire transfer alright.

Here is the bank to bank cash deposit details below.

BANK TO BANK CASH DEPOSIT DETAILS:

ACCOUNT NAME: PATRICK
BANK ADDRESS: SPARTi ATHENS GREECE
SWIFT CODE: ETHNGRAA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 46800438007
IBAN: Gr3601104680000046800438007
BANK NAME: NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE

Upon the successful completion of our accounts application form, send us a scanned copy immediately and the scan copy of your payment for your account opening fee of. We promise to offer one of the world best online banking services to you.

Endeavor to fill the attached processing form and return to us along with confirmation of a copy of your identification (such as international passport, driver's license or any proof of your identification for record Purpose Only.

Thanks for choosing National Bank Of Greece Services as your financial institution and be rest assured of our professional services, be guided accordingly, thank you for co-operation.

Note that National Bank Of Greece reserves the right to decline your request if any irregularities are noticed.

We look forward to the sustenance of a mutually beneficial relationship between our organization and your good self.

Regards,
Mr. Paul Mylonas‏,
(the Executive Committee.)
National Bank Of Greece.
Email Address: [email protected]

This message and any included attachments are from National Bank Of Greece. and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.

Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call National Bank Of Greece. Corporate office in Athens Greece ( +306975532415 ),
#379791 by rokugo Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:11 pm
07/01/2019 - [email protected]

Aiolou 86, Athina 105 59, Athens Greece.

Malling from abroad (USA EUROPE)

Calling From Abroad: +306974729230

24 HOURS ONLINE BANKING.

DEAR ESTEEMED CUSTOMER,

Sequel to Your E-mail notification, I am Mr. Paul Mylonas and I am the Acting Executive Vice President of Finance and Strategy Business Group of National Bank Of Greece herein Athens Greece.

Your mail is well noted And since you do not have a scanner then I will advise you to send all the details on the form to us you can as well write it out and send to us.

Secondly for us to set up your account the same day that your payment is been confirm then you are advised to remit payment via Money Gram to the account officer who is in charge to confirm your payment via Money Gram because bank to bank transfer does take 3 days before your account can be set up why payment via Money Gram is instant set up.

Here is the payment details via Money Gram:

Receivers First Name: Lawrence.
Receivers Surname: Okojie
Receivers Address: Athens Greece

We will be waiting for your payment notification as soon as possible.