Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#379529 by pixels88 Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:33 pm
hi guy

I suffer from tension and anxiety and Dr. advised me to treat it with medicine called Ativan ...
i have search on websites and find this site it call :
http://www.medicalmarijuana-extract.com

i have contact the seller and he tell me ativan 2 mg the prices if 150 $ and shipping 50 $ the total is 200 $
i have paid him and after i paid he hold the order and ask me money again ?
i ask him why you need mony again he said for insurance ? why he not tell me before ?
and i discovered this seller is scammer ..
when i search find he have many names :--

Barnabas Ogega this name use it on paypal
and
Duncan Lavio this name use it on his website for sale

he said he from usa but the name in his paypal account is Barnabas Ogega when i search this name is nigerian name not american

NOW i ask him if he not ship my item he must refund my money
but He refused the shipment and also declined the refund

This is his information :::-

http://www.medicalmarijuana-extract.com

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

THIS SITE IS SCAM BE CAREFUL DON'T DEAL WITH HIM
Advertisement

#379534 by AlanJones Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Thanks for posting, and I'm sorry you were scammed.

The site is a definite fake. It was registered by someone in Cameroon, West Africa:
Creation Date: 2018-01-23T15:01:12Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-01-23T15:01:12Z

Registrant Organization: web company
Registrant State/Province: cameroon
Registrant Country: CM

GET IN TOUCH :
Telephone : +1(901) 295-9660
Office Timing : 24/7
Email : [email protected]
+1(209) 382-7703

© 2018 MEDICAL MARIJUANA EXTRACT DISPENSARY

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#379539 by Terminator5 Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:23 am
https://www.medicalmarijuana-extract.co ... lucinogens

GET IN TOUCH :

Telephone : +1(901) 295-9660
+1-901-295-9660

+1(209) 382-7703
+1-209-382-7703

Email : [email protected]

Know About Us

Customer safety and satisfaction is our priority

The big secret is that a lot of marijuana goes through the US postal system.We have put in time and effort in creating a system to have this fine medical products delivered to your door safely.

Ordering

Our ordering page encrypts your entire order with javascript based client side PGP encryption technology.This means that no one else will be able to read your name,address or other messages except for us.If you prefer to use your own PGP software contact us for our public key.I do not keep any records of names or mailing addresses.After 3 weeks they are digitally {shredded}.But we will retain your email address to (very)occasionally send you important news about our site (unless you ask us not to).

Payments

Payment is made through various anonymous methods. Our payment system is completely safe,anonymous and untraceable. Your cash is turned into bitcoin,an anonymous and untraceable digital currency.There is no traceable financial transaction between our clients and us.We also take western union and MoneyGram for those reluctant to do bitcoin and Gift cards for those below 18yrs.

Shipping

All our products are double vacuum sealed to ensure a completely smell-proof package.Our shippers have been shipping for years and know how to make a package blend in with all the others.
We take your security seriously!

Daniel 8 :25