Room for Rent and other rental scams
#372424 by Michelle Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:39 am
[email protected]

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out so soon ! Thanks for your interest in my place for rent,i will like you to know that i just relocated to ohio with my family that is why i am looking for a tenant to rent this place, I would like you to know that you can stop by the place to view the exterior of the building,provided are some information you need to know about the unit.

Address of the Building :1969 Muirwood Loop, Brentwood, CA 94513
Rent Monthly: $700,
Security Deposit: $600(refundable)
Application Fees:$40(Non refundable)
Unit size: 600sq ft.

So if you are interested in my unit you can email me back requesting for more information and pictures with the rental application.

Best Regards,
Joel & Dellorise
(614) 636-4075 (text preferable)

THANK YOU!!

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#374948 by fresnarus Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 pm
Wow, this scambot moved to Ohio from Cambridge MA as well! This is the email he/she/it sent me from
the email address [email protected] concerning the craigslist apartment add https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/abo/6722382423.html:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
Thanks for reaching me back ! Thanks for your interest in my unit for rent,i will like you to know that i just relocated to back ohio with my family that is why my unit for rent, I would like you to know that you can drive by the place to check the exterior of the building,provided are some information you need to know about the unit.

Address of the Building :170 Pleasant St, Cambridge, MA 02139
Rent Monthly: $500, (includes all utilities)
Security Deposit: $500(refundable)

So if you are interested in my unit you can email me back requesting for more information and pictures with the rental application via same email.

Regards,
Josh & Bradley
(614) 636-4075 (text preferable)
#378565 by demonsrun425 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:13 am
Thank God I looked up his email! I was this close to sending a deposit, for an apartment in Santa Rosa CA

From the email [email protected]

Season greetings,
Thanks for getting me back ! Thanks for showing interest in my unit for rent,i will like you to know that i just relocated to cleveland ohio with my family that is why my spacious unit is for rent, I will like you to know that you can drive by the place to check the exterior location,provided are some information you need to know about the unit.

Address of the Building :2971 Bay Village Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Rent Monthly: $700, (includes all utilities)

So if you are interested in my unit you can email me back asking for more information and pictures with the rental application via same email.

Regards,
Joel P& Kayla
(234) 206-1690 (text preferable)
#379573 by IMTreble Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:40 pm
aka: [email protected]

Looks like he also has an apt in San Francisco avail because he just moved "his family" to Ohio!!

Season greetings,
Thanks for getting me back ! Thanks for showing interest in my unit for rent,i will like you to know that i just relocated to cleveland ohio with my family that is why my spacious unit is for rent, I will like you to know that you can drive by the place to check the exterior location,provided are some information you need to know about the unit.

Address of the Building :653 Duncan St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Rent Monthly: $700, (includes all utilities)

So if you are interested in my unit you can email me back asking for more information and pictures with the rental application via same email.

Regards,
Joel P& Brandon

What a piece of work this person is.
#383670 by Michelle Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Happy to hear from you back,
Thanks for showing interest in my unit for rent , my name is Joel Parker owner of the unit you are willing to rent, here some information you will need to know about the unit.

Address:10228 Western Dr, Cupertino, CA 95014(you can drive by to view the exterior of the building),
Rent: $700 monthly (All utilities inclusive)
Security Deposit: $600 (refundable)
Application Fees $50
Size: 600sq ft.

I will like you to know that the more reason why i am renting out this unit is because i relocated to Cleveland Ohio,so if you are interested in my unit kindly email me back requesting for the pics and the application.

Regards,
Joel & Tameia

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities