Room for Rent and other rental scams
#379574 by Michelle Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:08 pm
Kenn Michael Skov <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi ,

I saw your e-mail regarding my apartment. I am sorry for my late answer.

I want to rent my apartment to some nice and responsible people and before we go any further I would like to know a little something about you. How many persons you intend to live in the apartment and for how long . Do you have a current income, etc. I have to tell from the begining, I do not have a problem if you are a student and I am very happy for pets and willing to accept them in the apartment. You should also know that I appreciate sincerity a lot.

Above all, here's a little about the apartment and myself so we can get to know each other better.

My name is Kenn Michael Skov, I am 49 years old, I am an architect from Spain, I work for MWH Global Engineering. I worked hard to have a good career and I really respect hard earned money. I worked in Denmark for the last 6 years, and the apartment was bought while I worked there, now I rent it because I moved back to Spain. I am the only owner, it is fully paid and it has no legal problems.
The apartment is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated. Also, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spots, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are INCLUDED in the price .
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture .
You can rent the apartment for unlimited time, but not less than 3 months .
You must know from the begining that If you will rent it for a long time you can register your address here .
You can move in the apartment the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I am already in Spain, but I've already found a solution for that.

I appreciate your interest in my apartment and I look forward to a future cooperation and friendship.

Sincerely,

Kenn Michael Skov <[email protected]>

I just read your mail, you seem to be a very nice person, and I can assure you, we will not have any problems .

Like I have inform you before, I am not in Denmark . Of course, you will have to see the apartment before discussing further details .
I am willing to send you the keys and viewing permit (signed by me), so you can visit it, and see if suits your needs.
Last time when I wanted to rent my apartment no one showed up, so I lost time and money. Therefore, I decided to make the transaction through FlipKey Rentals (https://www.flipkey.com/). Their website is main focused on short term rentals, but they also have an new service for long term rentals. I used their services few times I can tell you that it was an great experience and the only way I`ll proceed renting my apartment is by using their service .

The monthly rent is 7300 Kr., also you need to pay 7300 Kr. for the security deposit, that insures the minimum damages that may occur during your stay. The deposit is symbolic, since I have many things in my apartment much more expensive than that, but we must respect it as it is included in the Flipkey Rentals package. Your deposit will be fully refunded after your checkout. Of course all fees for Flipkey services are supported by me.

I will explain the procedure if you are interested, so please let me know as soon as possible because I really need to take care of this matter.

Thank you!
Kenn

PS : In attach files you will find some pictures of my apartment.

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authority

Advertisement