Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#379647 by beautyandbeast082 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:22 pm
Cutest Maine Coon kittens Home <[email protected]>
Mon, Jan 7, 2:20 PM (23 hours ago)

Hi ,

Thanks for the interest in our Maine coon Kittens. MISTY is still available and ready to go to a new home. Kittens have been recently Vet-checked & 100% Healthy, de-wormed, on shots, and potty trained. We offer one year health guarantee and also offer free life time support and advice for all customers especially first time cat owners to ensure your kitten is healthy and has a long life expectancy for the love and concern we have for all our litters and also recommend a constant update of all our kittens in their new homes to be sure they are well taken care of.

We sell MISTY for $400 but firstly, We will appreciate you getting back to us with the answers to the following inquiries below before we proceed with the adoption process to be sure your house can make a good home for him.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR KITTEN

Pet Name : MISTY
Breed : Maine coon
Sex : Female
*What's included : Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health
guarantee.*
*Price : **$400

Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health guarantee
Additional information: Absolutely ADORABLE,
Look into my eyes! How can you resist such beauty? Hi, my name is MISTY. I will be the best friend you ever had. A cutie like me has to stay healthy, and besides you’ll look great next to me! I enjoy getting my tummy and ears rubbed. I come vet checked and up to date on my vaccines. I have been dewormed and will stay healthy.

ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS!!!
Getting a good home for him is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a cat before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accepts pets ?
-How soon do you need him ?
-Your contact number will be appreciated

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for him as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the baby.

We will also like to let you know that we do NOT place any of our kittens in homes that will practice unprofessional breeding for Money making with little or no love and care giving to them. All our kittens are re-homed for PET PURPOSES ONLY. So as long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these kittens, we will consider placing one or more of our kittenes to your home.
Advertisement

#379648 by beautyandbeast082 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:27 pm
Jan 7, 2019, 2:33 PM (22 hours ago)

Dear

Thank you so much for your reply and answers to my questions, I am so
happy to know that you are willing to re-home our Kitten. I am happy
with the comforting words of your Email , it makes me feel comfortable
to send my Kitten to your home hoping that you will offer the best home
for the baby.

Shipping cost $120 per Kitten. The first two Kittens to be
Shiped out today will be free shiping because we have two free shiping
coupons from our shipping agent.
The Kittens comes along with the following papers:

# Health Certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate
# Playing toys
# A Kitten kit starter.
# And a hand guide that will help you on basics of taking good care of the Kitten

If this is okay by you, then all i need is your complete delivery
information which i shall use to establish the paper works ,transfer
of ownership, sales certificate and also book for same day delivery
at the courier service

Your full names................
Full home address.............
State/City....................
Postal/zip code................
Contact numbers................
Nearest airport to your location...............

601 Lakeside Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44101

Once i received your complete shipping information, i will send you my
bank details for you to make the payment so that i will be able to
complete the transfer ownership , adoption papers and other documents
to your name and also buy some sample food for your Kitten . the process can take me about 1 to 2 hours after which
the courier service will contact you with the full flight tracking
number so that you will know the departure time from here and schedule
time of arrival at your location airport as well as home delivery time
because you will need to be at home to sign the papers and collect the
kitten

###########
They also use the addresses:

2539 Country place dr
Richmond, Texas 77406

5 Hickory meadows
Centralia IL 62801

The Names that have been given are:
Emminna King
Erica Camfey
Malki Carla
Cyril Noah
#379649 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:32 pm
Hello and welcome to scamwarners. Thanks for taking the time to report this fake breeder site.

If you have any additional questions please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#379650 by beautyandbeast082 Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:40 pm
I know someone who was scammed by these people. They paid via Western Union which already put up a red flag but my friend gave them the benefit of the doubt. But she never got her kitten they wanted an extra 900 for shipping since it needed a "special crate and vaccines". She asked for a refund the same day and they told her it would take 7 days. Well 7 days came and went no refund. Please be careful everyone! These people will do anything for money even offer free shipping.
#379651 by Mike Wilson Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:45 pm
These criminals will never refund any money. They always use a payment service that does not offer any buyer protections so they do not have to worry about charge backs.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon