Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#379788 by Riske Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm
[email protected] via bniconnectglobal.com

Greetings, Genyo Steel Company Limited is urgently interested in your services and partnership on a temporary (contract) basis. Kindly confirm your interest for an elaborate discussion on task requirement and remuneration. Thank you, sincerely Genyo Steel

GENYO STEEL COMPANY LIMITED HR DESK

Thanks for your swift response, Genyo Steel Company Ltd is engaged in Metal & Steel products, international trading of Metal & Steel. Our office is based in Japan and we are one of the largest manufacturer and provider of Metal & Steel products worldwide offering unbeatable pricing and excellent services. With our vast distribution network,we are able to source and deliver products all over the world.

We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in North America, South America, and Europe as well as making payments through you as our payment officer. Most of our customers pay out in Checks, ACH direct deposit or EFT/Wire Transfer and we do not have an account in your country that will clear this funds due to high taxes involved in international trade. It is upon this note that we seek your assistance to stand as our representative in your jurisdiction to receive funds on behalf of our company.

The company or individual will be entitled to an instant 10% commission of every completed transaction. You shall also be entitled to allowance of $6,800.00 paid at the end of every 30 days to cover out of pocket expenses. Such individual will also be entitled to a position our company executive after a period of time. Business and communications shall mostly be conducted online and phone; hence will not affect your current job or business. Please get back to us with the below required information so we can prepare and send you the contract for your review and signature.

1. Full Name:
2. Contact Address:
3. Company Name:
4. Occupation:
5. Position:
6. Cell/Mobile:

Please get back to us with the required details if you are interested in working with our company as we look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

I await your timely response.

Sincerely,
Tracy Wong.
Hr Manager.
Genyo Steel Co., Ltd
3-1-1 Kasumigaseki,Chiyoda-ku Tokyo,
Direct Number: +81345200311

GENYO STEEL COMPANY LIMITED HR DESK

Yes we did a thorough findings on your works and expertise and found out that due to your antecedents and integrity we can trust you to handle our debtors who are willing to make payment in your region.

This job won't affect your current business, it requires no special expertise or experience and you stand to benefit more .

Please if you are serious in working with my organization kindly provide the necessary information so i can make a report back to the board.

So I just googled a bit and finally found some confirmation on linked that this was indeed a scam. So then I came here :)

I can of course just stop answering this Tracy, but I was wondering if there's something better I can do? Any tips on what's the best thing to do now, so maybe I can prevent some future victims?

Thanx!
Advertisement

#379799 by AlanJones Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:00 am
The best thing you can do is just stop replying.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.