Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340026 by AlanJones Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:55 am
Reply-to: FBI SPECIAL AGENT - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

FROM HEAD QUARTER POLICE STATION ZOGBO COTONOU INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA.

Attention Benificiary;

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic arehereby to notify you of your delivery inheritance funds of US$3.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS after the meeting held on 16th of Sep 2017.His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OFBENIN (DR YAYI BONI) has Instructed this Department to delivery your funds through our Branch, Dhl Courier Company, My Name is Mr. Konan Larry. the Inspector General of Police Benin Republic,This is to inform you that the government of this country Benin Republic are sending you the sum of (US$3.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS) Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars which you have lost in before because you have been waiting to receive it from Mr. John Adam . We got him arrested today because he did not follow the instruction given to him by Federal Government of Benin republic. The government is rewarding this funds as one of the scam victim. We got your email through those that extort money from you when the police got them
arrested , One of them gave us your email address.

The president of this country His Excellency Mr.Yayi Boni has sent aside the sum of (US$3.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in consignment to send to you through Dhl Courier Company. We thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the DHL Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conveyance. Note that all the delivery fee has been paid on your behalf but you are advise to send only $168,00 dollar immediately to our office for your clearance certificate because our agent will proceed to Du'Benin High Court first thing tomorrow morning so that he should get the certificate before your consignment will leave this country.

The DHL Courier agent will use the certificate to obtain the transaction. So you advice to confirm your information immediately for delivery of your consignment and also to enable our office confirm that you are the real owner of this Emaill address to avoid any mistake. If you know that you are not the owner of this consignment box don't try to contact because if you dare you will be arrested like those people below.

Contact Person: Agent Ronald Hosko,
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
Tel Phone : +229-67617475
Your Full Name.......
Your Country........
Your City............
Your Telephone Number.........
The Amount You Lost..........
Your Passport..........................

Below is where you can send the $168.00 to our protocol officer.

Receiver's Name.....Frank Ego
Country...............Benin Republic
City...............Cotonou
Text Question........When
Answer.............Now
Amount. $168,00
Your senders name.................
Mtcn......................

Here are the SCAMMERS that were arrested; Mr. Jerry Herrson, Chief Mrs. Rose A. Dossou, Mrs Calister Ekwueme, Michael Robert, Mr. John Adam and Prince John Anderson in case you will recognize them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#350108 by AlanJones Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:10 am
Reply-to: Agent Ronald Benson - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22961742888

Attention

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Package that is been registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We had thought that your sender gave you our contact details. It may interest you to know that a letter is also added to your package.

However, we cannot quote its content to you via email for privacy reasons. We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth of $1.500.000 (One Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). As you know, Alta does not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but BANK DRAFTS are shippable. The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague as claimed, and your colleague explained that he is here in West Africa for a three (3) month Survey Project as he works with a construction firm in West Africa. We are sending you this email because your package is been registered on a Special Order.

What you have to do, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will take three (3) working days (72Hrs) for your package to arrive its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered. Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it
funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $85 USD to the Alta Delivery Department being full payment for the Security Keeping Fee of the ALTA Courie Company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page.

Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the fact that all items & packages that is registered with us have a time limitation and we cannot accept payment without knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such a payment incase of any possible demurrage. Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information. We hope that you respond to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package do not have a return address. Kindly contact the delivery department (Alta Delivery Post) with the details given below:

Kindly complete the below information and send it to the email address given above. This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:

you can send the $85usd today through Money Gram or Western Union office with this information below.

Receiver Name=God Aka
Country=Benin Republic
City .....Cotonou
Amount $85USD
Text Question...When
Text Answer...Now
Sender Name.....
MTCN..........

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment of $85 USD, they shall immediately dispatch your package to the designated address. It usually takes 72 Hours being an express delivery service. Note that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived England and he was not on phone yet.

We indeed personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Agent Ronald Benson
Telephone: +22961742888
ALTA Online Management Team.
All rights reserved.?1995-20017 ALTA COUERIE COMPANY.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#366169 by AlanJones Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:14 am
Reply-to: "Mrs.Margaret Blaire." - [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22962680779, +22966551428 & +22967617475

Attention for your funds $2.5million???,

To The Owner Of This E-mail,I have contacted my secretary to confirm if you have received the compensation draft cheque of (US$2.500.000) which I issued in your name, but he told me that he could not send it to you because of the courier charges. Now I have called my bank to cancel any payment regards to the draft cheque and then authorized them to transfer the payment into ATM CARD in your name which they did. As of now be informed that all charges has been paid and the ATM CARD is going to be in your name, but to reactivate the ATM Card you have to forward your current informations as requested below to the bank and the only money you will pay to the bank is US$250 for the ATM Card Reactification fee, then they will send you the ATM CARD for your immediate use.
Here are the informations you have to forward to the bank:
1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
2. Postal ADDRESS:_______
3. PHONE NUMBER:_________
4. CELL NUMBERS:_______
5. EMAIL ADDRESS:________
6. SEX:_____
7. AGE:_____
8. OCCUPATION:________
9. NATIONALITY:________
CONTACT PERSON: Agent Ronald Hoskoa
Director, ATM Foreign Operation Dept.INTERCONTINENTAL Bank Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Phone: +229 62680779
Fax: 66551428
Email : ([email protected])
Get back to me once you received the ATM CARD ok.
Thanks and God bless you.

Mrs.Margaret Blaire.
Phone: +22967617475

#369763 by AlanJones Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:48 pm
Reply-to: "Mrs.Margaret Blaire." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347012820433

Attention Dear Package Owner,

I have registered your ATM Master CARD of $2.5 Million USD with DHL EXPRESS Courier Company with registration code of (Shipment Code AWB 33xzs)

please Contact with your delivery information such as,

Your Name:..........
Your Address:.......
Your Telephone Number:.....
Your Age:.........
Your Country:.........

Name Of AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO
E-mil:( [email protected] )
TELPHONE:+2347012820433

I have paid for the Delivery fee. The only fee you have to pay is their Security fee only. Please indicate the registration Code Number(awb-33xzs)
to DHL when contacting them.

Best Regards.

Mrs.Margaret Blaire.

#379229 by AlanJones Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:24 am
Reply-to: Agent Ronald Hosko - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR URGENT ATTENTION,
Tel. No.: +2347012820433

Urgent Attention.

We have received instruction from the Police Department, Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) here in the United States of America to prosecute you over allegations of money laundering and terrorist ($2.5million usd) related activities to which there is over whelming evidence of your involvement. Note:a copy of this email has been forwarded to the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA POLICE/AUTHORITIES and will be ordered for your immediate arrest after72hours.

The need for your urgent prosecution arose from your inability to secure the mandatory Fund Regulatory Agency Paper from the {FRA} and to be sign by Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Nigeria in spite of several opportunities given to you by the Police Department, Home land Security and FBI.

In view of the indicting report submitted to the Police Department, Home land Security and FBI by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the Police Department, Home land Security and FBI has recommended for your immediate prosecution. You just have to obtain the required Certificate from F.R.A and the Certificate will cost you $185 only.

Here is the information for you to send the $185 through money gram or western union.

Receiver Name:--------Onukwe Lueky
Amount:--------- $185
Sender Name:----------
MTCN:-------

We are giving you notice of service of writing of summons after Three days of receiving this letter by mail.If after the Three days and you are not able to obtain the Certificate to clear yourself before the Police Department, Home land Security and FBI, Legal prosecution will begin immediately.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Yours in service,
Agent Ronald Hosko
PHONE :+2347012820433
Financial Group

#379849 by Troy Platt Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:53 am
Reply-To: "AGENT.JOHN RONALD HOSKO" <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTENTION FOR YOUR FUNDS $3.5MILLION???,
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 08:15:51 -0700

PHONE NUMBER: 1-615-455-8390

ATTENTION FOR YOUR FUNDS $3.5MILLION???,

CLAIM YOUR ABANDONED INHERITANCE FUND VALUE OF $3.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS,

WE HAVE FINALIZE ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT TO RELEASE YOUR FUND VALUED $3.5MILLION IS READY TO BE DELIVERY OR ARE YOU NO LONGER INTERESTING TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND DON’T LOSE THIS CHANCE BECAUSE, THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS DELIVERY WILL BE COMPLETED TO YOUR HOME THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC. BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND AS THE SAFETY IS GUARANTEED. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE. YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND $385 ONLY, FOR THE PROCESSING THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND AND IT IS THE ONLY FEE NEEDED TO ENABLE US FINALIZED PROCESS AND SEND YOU, YOUR FUND AND I ASSURE YOU OF SUCCESS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE NEEDED FEE. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WILL EMAIL YOU OVER THIS FUND AGAIN BECAUSE,I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING TO RECEIVE IT. NOW, THIS IS THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND, AND IT IS THE LAST CHANCE.THEREFORE, WITHOUT ADHERING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR FUND SHOULD BE CANCEL AND REVERT BACK TO OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT, AND YOU CAN NEVER RECEIVE PENNY AGAIN. SO, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO READ THE BELOW MESSAGE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY. AM HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH CHANCE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND,

I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE NEED YOU TO RECONFIRM YOUR HOME MAILING ADDRESS BELOW INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGE.
1, YOUR FULL NAME: ....................
2, HOME ADDRESS: ......................
3, PHONE NUMBER: .....................
4, NEAREST AIRPORT: .................

PLEASE, DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEND THIS FEE BEFORE THE END OF TODAY. LISTEN, AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT, I AM GIVEN YOU EVERY PROMISE THAT YOUR FUND SHOULD BE SENT TO YOU UNDER 24HOURS.PLEASE DON’T BOTHER TO CONTACT BACK WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO SEND THIS $385. JUST FORGET ABOUT THE FUND BECAUSE,IT SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, TAKE NOTE OF THIS.THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION, PLEASE LOOK IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SEND VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO AVOID MISTAKE OK.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION;

RECEIVERS NAME: DAVID IBEM
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT: $385
MTCN: ??

I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS
AGENT.JOHN RONALD HOSKO
PHONE NUMBER: +1615 455 8390
US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!