Information on romance scams and scammers.
#143406 by Spook Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 am
netlog
colemanjeffc
male - 68 years, New York City, United States

Dear Love
I am Jeff Coleman from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile email today and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected])
Thanks and hope to hear from you. Love from
Jeff

Advertisement

#145135 by Spook Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 am
http://en.netlog.com/jeffc_coleman
jeffc_coleman
online male - 37 years, New York City, United States :mrgreen:

Dear Love
I am Jeff Coleman from UK :mrgreen: . I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile email today and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
I believe in long distance relationship because it needs a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write to me through my email so that we can start expressing our feelings together. My id is ([email protected])
Jeff

#146369 by Spook Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 am
http://en.netlog.com/jeffcloman
jeffcloman
online male - 41 years, New York City, United States

Dear Love
I am Jeff Coleman from UK. I am an International contractor that deals with the construction of roads and bridges. I saw your profile email today and got interested in you, actually am looking for a nice woman i will love forever because i am a man that knows how to make a woman smile.
Jeff

#158301 by Spook Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:00 am
http://en.netlog.com/jeff_cloman
jeff_cloman
male - 42 years, New York City, United States

Hello my Dear love,
Jeff
#159857 by ratt84 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:53 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2013/03/31 - 86day9hour58min10sec after sending
Location New York, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on mail.emsig.com (8.11.254.178:24198)

IP: 8.11.254.178
Decimal: 135003826
Hostname: mail.emsig.com
ISP: Level 3 Communications - frequently used by scammers
Organization: Smart Choice Communications, LLC
Services: Likely mail server
Type: Corporate
State/Region: New York
City: New York
#379882 by malu53 Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:26 am
@Tachi
thanks for the update and very sorry to hear that you got scammed so badly