Information on romance scams and scammers.
#378060 by malu53 Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:49 pm
Oriyo on fd
I am looking for: Man
Zip Code: 1987
Height: 3 ft. 0 in.
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: White ???:
Education: High School
Job: Computers Hardware
Has Kids: No
Last Login: 58 Minutes ago

Hello nice to meet you my name is oriyo. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my private email address so that i will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you . I'm looking forward to hear from you. ( oriyobrewa@gmail .com)
Advertisement

#378966 by malu53 Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:24 pm
same pic new script on fd
Oriyo Brewah
Zip Code: 986-2411
Height: 6 ft. 5 in.
Ethnicity: White

Hi,my name is oriyo I would like to learn more about you. I think that it is the great way to learn more about each other. I am serious and honest girl. I am romantic and passionate about things and adventurous. At the same time I am sensitive, caring and very loyal to those who are close to me. I am looking for the serious man who can share this life with me, who can be happy with this life who can enjoy it and except all difficulties with positive thoughts and with the only one believe that we will overcome this difficulties. I hope you are looking for the same. I am very lonely, I think you are too. But I decided to change this loneness to the happy and full of enjoyment days. Perhaps I am that person for you and you are for me? Who knows? But we won't learn it if you don't write me ( oriyobrewa@gmail .com)
Last Login: 1 Minutes ago
#379889 by rococo Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:43 pm
free.date/
Oryobrewah - Online Now
Woman looking for Woman 60-60
100 MILE HOUSE , BRITISH COLUMBIA , CANADA I am looking for:Woman
Zip Code:V0K
Ethnicity:White
ABOUT
i well tell you latteri well tell you latteri well tell you latteri well tell you latteri well tell you latteri well tell you latteri well tell you latteri well tell you latter What
I am looking for
man man man manman manman manman manman manman manman manman manman manman manman man
CHAT;;
Hello nice to meet you my name is oriyo. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my private email address so that i will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you. I'm looking forward to hear from you. ( [email protected])
#379890 by rococo Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 pm
instagram/
oriyobrewah
Hello nice to meet you my name is oriyo. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my private email address so that i will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you . I'm looking forward to hear from you.
( [email protected])
pazintys.klubas.lt/
oriyobrewa
Account blocked by the moderator! :mrgreen:
Hello nice to meet you my name is oriyo. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my email ( [email protected])
#379901 by malu53 Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:50 pm
oriyobrewah on swandate, myspace, and on tinder
@oriyobrewah
Name oriyobrewah
I am a Woman
Birthday 1995-04-24
Country United States
City london
Looking for a Man
Height 160
Figure Slim
Eye Color Black
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Children I have and want more
Education primary school
Occupation student
Alcohol I do not drink
I can communicate in: English
Looking for marriage

Hello nice to meet you my name is oriyo. Your profile really impressed me, send me a message through my private email address so that i will tell you more about me and send my pictures to you . I’m looking forward to hear from you.

( oriyobrewah@gmail . com)
#379902 by malu53 Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:04 pm
on matchocean
oriyobrewah, 31
from Ahwahnee, United States

on eskimi
oriyobrewah, 23
from Dakar, Senegal

on galactic
oriyobrewah
23, Woman, Single
Choccolocco, United States

on badoo
Oriyobrewah , 23
Dakar, Cap Vert, Senegal

and many add. social sites :)
always providing the email address
[email protected]

add. pics used

#385446 by malu53 Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm
Tissa Brewah on fd
Zip Code: 35440
Height: 3 ft. 0 in.
Ethnicity: White
Last Login: 21 Minutes ago

uses last pic of previous post

Hello nice to meet you reach me with my email id [email protected] or drop me your email address to enable me
reach you for private discussion and send my pictures for a good start. hoping to hear from you soon. Cheers Tissa