HAVE QUESTIONS? - ASK FOR HELP HERE - Have you received an email you aren't sure about? Are you currently corresponding with someone you suspect is a scammer? Do you have questions about a scam? Post here for answers and advice.
#380151 by CajunCole Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:36 pm
I got a follow request on instagram from a gentleman claiming to be Prince Harry. He told me the Royal Family was helping people realize their dreams and offering money to start up a foundation. I told him I had a foundation and over time he said the Family liked me and wanted to gift my foundation 6.5 million dollars which 30% would be mine as ambassador to the Royal Family to accomplish their work. I was also gifted a car. We chatted for better than a week on Instagram and hangouts.

His instagram states he is theREAL Prince Harry and even sent me a letter from the Queen stating he was the Real Prince of Whales and listed all his titles. Any one can forge papers and how can I prove them false or real? His pics on instagram people write like they know him and he is really the Prince.

I haven't been prespending money yet becasue I told him I did not believe it and he sadi he would prove it in time. I asked for a video chat and he refused saying for security reasons he cannot chat inside the palace. Understandable if true. I told him In was verifying all information becasue it is prudent to do so and if I was in charge of 6.5 million USD to help needy people I would have to vet all applying to our foundation fore education and medical help. He agreed.

I saved all chats so if needed I have them.

Then I get this email from the following:

[email protected]
Sun 1/13/2019, 12:41 AM
You

FIRST FLIGHT EXPRESS
HEADQUARTERS
Crawley,West Sussex,England
OPERATIONS DIRECTORATE
Washington DC United States
CUSTOMER SERVICE..
Tel:+16092363502
Dear: customer

Welcome to first flight express , Our customer focused
approach is making us one of the world's more
respected international Currier organisations, with a constantly growing
list of satisfied customers and
awards to prove it.
We don't make promises that we can't deliver, that's the first
flight express Currier difference....

We acknowledge your demands and you are required to provide the
information stated below so we would be able to identify your package

1)FULL NAME :……….
2}HOME ADDRESS:……..
3)PHONE:………..
4)EMAIL ADDRESS:......
5)Expected Items......

Best Regards
Mr. Craig Kreeger
Mrs Dourria Ryba
GMD/CEO, FIRST FLIGHT EXPRESS
Advertisement

#380154 by Terminator5 Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:09 pm
Its a scam . That email was from a fake courier company . Just ignore them and don't pay them any money .

SEE ALSO , FIRST FLIGHT EXPRESS, FAKE COURIER :

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=171149
Last edited by Terminator5 on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
#380156 by AlanJones Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:19 pm
CajunCole wrote:His instagram states he is theREAL Prince Harry and even sent me a letter from the Queen stating he was the Real Prince of Whales and listed all his titles.

Anyone can set up an account on Instagram claiming to be anyone they want.

The royal family are not giving money to random people over the Internet and do not have personal Social Media accounts that they use to contact random people.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#380160 by CajunCole Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:22 pm
Thanks they haven't responded in two days I am not giving any money to anyone I don't know. Like my daughter or a friend in need.