Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#376271 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:01 pm
*EXAMPLE OF EMPLOYMENT SCAM EMAIL* : Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

Hello XXXX,

"Union Express" LLC, leader in online sales and international deliveries officially welcoming you! We really appreciate your interest in new open vacancy "Shipping Clerk" and replied to our email hiring campaign. Let me provide a detailed description about the position.
This job is entirely home-based and has flexible working schedule from Mon- Fri. In order to get this employment opportunity, please complete the Application Form in order to apply.

Follow the link in order to complete the application online: HERE

Position: Shipping Clerk
Type: Home Based | Part Time
Salary: 2500$ fixed (paid monthly) + 25$ bonus for each successful package sent ontime
Average monthly income === $4,000
Hours: 20 hours/week
Trial period: 2 weeks (Paid)

JOB ACTIVITIES
Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment.
Provide photo reports.
Prepare items for shipping into the one of our main or international branches.
Print shipping labels, attach it to parcels.
Unpack/repack items into container/box.
Prepare records of merchandise shipped.
Keep files of shipping records.
Trace missing or misplaced shipments.
Save receipts.
Provide saily/weekly reports using email and phone.

JOB DUTIES
Receive incoming shipments of merchandise.
Make visual and measurement tests.
Prepare merchandise for shipment.
Keep records concerning these transactions.
Quick response to emails and phone calls.

ADDITIONAL REWARDS
We also pay $50 commission for the each complete task.

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
High school diploma or GED

REQUIRED SOFTWARE
MS Office, Acrobat Reader

TRAININGS AND INSTRUCTIONS
All required trainings and instructions proving and covering by company for free. We provide necessary trainings by phone and email.

If you got interested, please complete the application online: HERE

Regards,
HR Department

Phone: (8OO) 97O-76I6

"Union Express" LLC
Phone Support: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm EST
Email Support: 24 hours / 7 days
Advertisement

#379868 by angeliis Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:55 pm
So, I am an idiot. I had this sent to me from a friend in CO and I signed up for it. It took a few weeks and I've been overwhelmed with boxes, but most, have my name on them then a label created going somewhere else. But today, I got 2 pieces of mail for 2 people, but labels to send them to another address.
SO...question...i have not gotten to the point of getting any pay, they do have my info, for the purposes of taxes and pay of course. I have not had any accounts or inquiries as of yet...what do I do?
#379875 by AlanJones Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:17 am
You need to be proactive and go to the police and tell them that you are the victim of a reshipping scam.

The items that you have received will have been paid for with stolen credit cards and when the sellers realise, the only details they will have are yours.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#380407 by Tim Atem Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 am
Please follow the advise Alan has given above:

You need to be proactive and go to the police and tell them that you are the victim of a reshipping scam.

The items that you have received will have been paid for with stolen credit cards and when the sellers realise, the only details they will have are yours.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5