Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#380546 by Michelle Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:42 am

Important announcement: Important announcement: This payment has been processed and approved successfully. Soon you will receive another message, this will give you the directive on how to complete the transaction and since this transaction is subject to a payment for goods purchased by you, we reserve the right to ensure that this transaction is safe and also to verify the level of legitimacy because it participates in a large amount of money.

Announcement: This payment method can not be reversed.
Protection of the seller: requirements

Shipping Company - Confirm

Name: Mark

Surname: David

City: Oklahoma

State: Oklahoma

Zip code: 73102

Questions? Send us an email to reply our message
Reply to this email This mailbox is monitored and you will receive a reply.
To receive e-mail notifications in text format instead of HTML, log in to your PayPal account, go to your profile and click on notifications.

Copyright © 1999-2019 PayPal. All rights reserved..

PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l.and Co., S.C.A. Limited Partnership

Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118349

PPID PP3

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement

#381293 by Michelle Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:17 am

.............Agent information which the money is to be sent too

Name: JOHN

Suname: ETHAN

City: Kansas City

State: Kansas (KS)

Zip code: 66101

Address:
Confirm

Your account will be credited in accordance with the Money Gram receipt of the required details. It should be sent in format

Data needed for verification

(1) Name of the sender;

(2) Name of the recipient;

(3) sender address;

(4) Amount sent;

(5) reference number;

(6) Money Gram Receipt;

You can reply to this message directly using the reply button in your email to send the requested information or send us an email contact the PayPal customer verification service and include the quick identification of quick identification or reference number (PP25) of this transaction.

Reply to this email We will answer questions sent to this email. For immediate answers to your questions, send us an email or reply to this one email :

Thank you for using PayPal
PayPal Security.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.