Room for Rent and other rental scams
#380835 by Michelle Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:57 am
maria Pisa, < [email protected] > wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> My name is Maria, I'm the owner of the apartment in Via Giannantonio Manci 54, 38122 Trento. Details about the apartment are the following: 65sqm, living room, bedroom, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and new, TV, air conditioning, heating, Internet WI-FI and parking. The apartment is exactly as you see in the photos.
>>>>>
>>>>> The monthly price for the apartment is 490 EURO (condo fees are included, the utilities are separately), rent it to ask in advance for the first 2 months plus one month guarantee: 980 Euro + 490 Euro / 1470 Euro (paying, means that the first two months you will not have to pay rent). I am also willing to make a contract 4 + 4 years or less.

Pisa maria, < [email protected] > wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am from Spania but I worked nine years in Italy as a consultant for energy companies, but two years ago I had to leave my job in Italy and return to Spania, where I now live.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, my job does not allow me to come to Italy for each person involved, which is why I always choose to rent through the site AirBnb (A website specializing in real estate rentals)!
>>> If you know the site AirBnb and if you used the online proceed and then we can make an appointment.
>>>
>>> you will send an agent to be able to see the apartment in his presence. You will be able to sign the contract with them in case you decide to rent my apartment. They will also manage money and documents so that both we will be safe and secure.
>>>
>>> The payment must be done through AirBnb so I will take care of everything.
>>>
>>> I want to inform you that AirBnb keep the money as a deposit until you confirmed that the apartment you like and decide to rent it.
>>> If for any reason you will be forced to give up the rent, AirBnb Darra you back all the money without any comisione.
>>>
>>> In order to start the reservation and all the arrangements, I need your data:
>>>
>>> name:
>>> Address:
>>> City:
>>> Postcode
>>> phone number:
>>>
>>> Best Regards.

Hello,

You've received confirmation from AirBnb? You must receive confirmation from
e`mail through them.

I have received from them a copy of the invoice.

Please check your e-mail including your junk folder and spam.

Thank you

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or Notification -- Make no mistake, the Document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement