Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#380808 by Patrick777 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:14 am
ade williams has a scam whereby he purchased a high value item from me on Gumtree. He then tells you to register an account with PayPal and he will send you the money for the item. You then supposedly receive an email from PayPal saying that you have received an instant payment from Adem Williams (in my case 14000 pounds sterling) and as soon as you supply tracking information to PayPal they will credit your account with the payment. The moment that you supply tracking information then you will not hear from him again. The email from PayPal looks very authentic but it turns out that it is false.
So by the time that you realise that it is a scam and that you are not going to get any money he has already got the goods.
To me he used [email protected] as an email address and [email protected] his mobile phone number is 078 2886 2745 His address that he used was 14 Platin Road, Drogheda, County Louth, A92PF64 Ireland.
I have communicated all of this information to Sargent John Brady at Garda police station in Irelan and he has contacted Interpol but it doesn't seem that they are having much luck tracking him down. If you deal with this scam artist then get in touch with your local police or Interpol as they may be able to track him via his IP address if the communications are still live.
Good luck everybody and be safe
Regards
Patrick
Advertisement

#380860 by Brian mountford Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:03 am
Hi just to let you know this guy is also useing [email protected] he scamd my partner out of £250:00 he told her to pay by PayPal as he would put the price of the ring +pastage which in the link showed he had put £280:00 in the PayPal holding system the ring that he was to pay for was a. 50ct diamond 9ct white gold ring the tracking showed it arrived and was signed for by a Ken Benson the address was 57 lancaster Road walsall West midlands WS3 3NE the address is genuine as on Google earth it comes up as what looks to me to be a flat so shall be contacting walsall police so if he is just working on the property and not living there then they might catch him as by goole. Earth vew there is a van out side that may or may not have something to do with both names
#380872 by Patrick777 Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:36 am
Hi Brian,
Thanks for the response. I am sorry that your girl friend was scammed by this dishonest individual. I honestly don't know what this world is coming to. You will see in my original post that I have mentioned that email address as well. In my case it was 14150.00 pounds sterling.
It would appear that at the moment this person may be in Ireland. He used PayPal as part of his scam with me too.
Sargent John Brady at the Garda Police station in Ireland is working hard to catch this person so if you have time, please could you email any and all information that you have ie copies of emails etc to [email protected]
He is involving various institutions around the world in order to catch this person. For verification you could phone Sgt. John Brady on +353 41 987 4200 He is working night shift at the moment so if you call him make it in the evening. Refer to me as Patrick from South Africa and he will know immediately who you are referring to.
Good Luck
Regards
Patrick
#381019 by Patrick777 Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:35 am
to:
date: Feb 3, 2019, 11:21 AM
subject: Re: Rolex GMT Master
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com
security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
: Important mainly because you often read messages with this label.