Information on romance scams and scammers.
#366247 by Linolaus Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:24 am
45 years old from Las Vegas, sailing to Dublin, Ireland. His profile says he’s in Paris, France
Strange emailaddress, he says he's using the names of two of his friends that passed away.
Lots of script.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025209107117

Actually, I was appending my colleagues when I came across your profile, sorry if I invaded your privacy i never meant to, but it will be a pleasure to have you as friend
no problem

i'm very glad and honor meeting you here, and i will use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.

i'm Morgan by name, from las Vegas but i'm currently on board sailing to Dublin Ireland. i work as a director of tourism's, working under American tourists scheme I'm a single dad to a beautiful girl called Jane I lost my wife two years ago and ever since then I have been single

You must have been the second woman GOD created after eve. Apparently GOD must have lavish abundant time to make such an enchanting, You look so enchanting, highly like goddess.

I seek for a serious friendship with you, which was why i wrote you. I think it's appropriate to begin by knowing each other.
I seek for a serious friendship with you, which was why i wrote you.

She is in boarding school over there in USA, because of the nature of my job, and she have a school mom that always look after her over there in school, She is 12, and i know how she is feeling without her mom and as she will not grew up in a complete home and felt the love of a mom but l do always believe in God for his hand work, God is always my Comforter.

I’m Roman Catholic.
I’m a fifth-generation massgoing Roman Catholic.
I attend Catholic mass and help/hang out in my parish but I practise EHarmonyBlogism, which is a mixture of Liberal Protestantism, Humanism and Catholicism.
and my spirituality is deeply rooted in the Bible.

Tell me about your past relationships.
I was happily married, we live happily together. But she died of cancer of the lungs ( BAC-bronchiolo alveolar carcinoma).... The Day She Left Loneliness engulfs me. Cloaking me from the external, Like the infinite blinding vastness of darkness, which shrouds the eye on the coldest moonless night. Feelings of evisceration taunt me, for emptiness fills me. Happiness is a forgotten memory and joy an unobtainable emotion.. Though its all in the past now and I have learnt to move on with life. You know sometimes life never seems the way we want it but we live it the best way we can, there is not perfect life but we can fill it with perfect moment.

I will love you download goggle hangout on your phone so we can be talking on there I'm not always on Facebook I can guide you through on how to download and install it on your phone
It's a private chat room for both of us only

Describe your ideal man?
A relationship I would love to have must be centered on Trust. Her Character is paramount; Character speaks loudly of a virtuous and trustworthy woman. A relationship base on Love, transparency, honesty, fidelity, sincerity and loyalty, A woman with a good sense of humor, who is non-judgmental, kindhearted, tolerant, patient, liberal, thoughtful, compassionate, easygoing, caring and dutiful. I’m not looking for a perfect relationship or a perfect love. Humans aren’t flawless and I expect her to exhibit one. I’m not after sex or her beauty as her beauty is of little significance what is most important is her character and the inner person. She might be sporty, heavy, average or otherwise, I’m only interested in the content not the container
This is what I want in a lady

Yea and I'm ready to give that to the woman of my dream if I finds her someday
<name> please I will love you to have hangout please I really want to be talking to you always please

Why don't you grant me this little request of mine A minute shared with you already is like knowing you all my life
I have always respected the decision of a lady I will stick to the Facebook messenger

What are you doing right now?? <a question asked multiple times a day when he has to wait more than a minute for my response>

I'm looking for a long and lasting relationship with someone who is very caring, honest, and most of all understanding. A woman who has a smile for me if I am feeling a little down, A woman who has a sense of self, and does not let small imperfections rule their lives, A woman who has a love of kids, A woman who has the same respect for me that I have for her, A woman who is passionate and most of all Someone who makes you comfortable and at ease with yourself in all aspects of who you are and accepts it..... and still allows you to be you....

Someone that loves to Laugh, Someone that doesn't have a bad temper, Someone that can sit and hold hands if there comes a disagreement, A woman that can cuddle all night. Someone who will let me know their feelings.. Someone who loves God more than life, Then loves me right after that, Someone who puts others above themselves, Someone who can communicate to the very depths of their core, Someone who can be sill and fun and serious and strong, Someone who can lead me in our spiritual walk and whom I can also spur

What is the most important thing you’ve learned from a past relationship?
I have learnt that you have to accept people for who they are and you can't change them. If you find out some behavior is bothering you..You need be honest and let them know that their behavior is bothering you. Otherwise, the problem usually doesn't get better it normally gets worst. However, if they choose not to make any adjustments in their behavior you can either accept it or you leave them alone. I live by the golden rule. I treat people the way I would like them to treat me. If they don't treat me well I say to myself that is their issue not mine.I am not going change who I am because someone didn't treat me fairly. I will never blame other people for something that someone else did to me

One of the most important thing I have understand about life is to Learn from your mistakes and move on,i've learned to take time to think and not just react
never take for granted the next day..be happy...love God..love each one that comes to your life..and hope that tomorrow you will have the opportunity to be happy.. and healthy
What is the one thing you DO NOT tolerate in a relationship?
For me Secretiveness.. I live my life fairly openly. Lying and cheating, for these two things destroy a relationship juts like a fire burn a wood faster

What types of food do you enjoy?
Barbecue
Seafood
Fast Food/Pizza
American
What are your favorite types of music?
I like Classical, Country, Easy Listening, R&B, Blues Latin World Music, Gospel music

Him: What did you have for dinner alaye <alaye is nigeran slang meaning “area boy”)
Me: alaye? What's that?
Him: It was a miss type from my keyboard

Tell me about your parent?
My parents have past away. We do have a wonderful relationships before they died. My dad is originally from France while my mom is from the States.I spent most of my teens life in France before moving back to the State. They love me so much because i was their only child no siblings.

What is the most romantic place that you would like to be on a date?
A great date for me is a day of nature, walking outdoors, sitting by a lake, talking and learning about each other, a picnic for lunch, a meal cooked together for dinner, eaten over candlelight, and just relaxing away from the world so that no one can invade the experience

What is your greaatest fear about Someone you love and is not close to you?
I don't have that fear... I know if someone loves you will be right next to you, not necessarily in person, you can still feel their support, company with details, communication etc. If that person is not responding and shows more absence and silence, no communcation... that person is not for you. You better let go and move on... I flip the page and start a new chapter.

When was the last time someone held you tight and told you, "Everything is going to be all right"? Who was it and why?

If you felt like you were falling in love with someone, would you tell them, or would you hold back your feelings for fear of rejection

Describe an interest you have that you would truly hope your partner could share with you?
I love books and movies, I am a writer and I have been to film school. Even if we don't share the same taste in books and movies, I would hope that we are both passionate about them.

I want you to know that I've fallen deeply in love with you form the minute i came across your profile on facebook. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you accept my friendship request, and how your beauty make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you

Yea I understand you perfectly well
All I care about is being with you forever.
Life without you will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams.
I feel safe when I am with you.
You're the kindest woman I have know all my life
I'm ready to be your king if only you will give me chance to be your king and you my queen

Leave back all your worries and troubles of yesterday,
Make yourself a silent promise to make today a better day.
Now my dear friend, a brand new day lays ahead of you,
Face it with pride, because it is a gift and is totally new.
May all your goals and ambitions for the day be set,
I wish you have an amazing day and a night without regrets.
Good morning buddy. Have a grand day!

The sun over head is shinning out bright,
The birds are chirping a lot in the light.
It is time to wave sayonara to your bed,
And 'Wake up my dearest friend' I said!
Have a good morning!

I was regularly reminiscing about you today, hoping you were here now and I wish to put my arms around you and hug you tightly. I love you. Good afternoon.
Each and every day I miss you much more, and this noon, I felt terribly bad because I won’t be able to see you as you’re many miles away from me. I miss you. Good afternoon

Him: Can you get me a lunch gift
Me: what do you mean?
Him: Can you get me an iTunes card
Me: you can easily order them online
Him:Dey can't get to me I'm at the sea I told you that baby
Me: honey, you can buy them online with apple and they send you the code directly
to your email or whatever
Him: Can you get it for me online please I just want to download a cool music that we can share together please
Me: (link to the apple store) we can share music through youtube. I use that a lot
Him: Honey please get me one please I just can't access my account right now please
Me: That's a problem, because I don't even have an account

Him: Alaye afa (Nigerian slang)
Me: what's that?
Him: My keyboard mistakenly skip

Since the time I’ve met you, I cry a little less, laugh a little harder and smile all the more, just because I have you, my life is a better place

Your love can bring me out with just a snap of your finger.
Will build an empire where you and I will rule and love and trust Will be our motto
Our plans is to be together forever honey I promise to treat you like Queen

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another.

My love, i don't need to see you before I feel you. I judged you by the words you that you say to me directly from your heart and that's the most important thing to me because it touches the most tender part of my heart. but do not worry it actually on my mind that we will see each othe on cam soon.

Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you. No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart.

Him: Alaye afa how the hustle dey go (Nigerian slang again)
Me: what were you saying to me?
Him: About what??
Me: "Alaye afa how the hustle dey go". What does that mean?
Him: My keyboard mistakenly did that again it keeps jumping to a wrong key

I'm going to miss you all night my love
I so wish to lie close to you right now with you on your bed
I will choose you over and over again if I were to be ask by God what's his most beautiful and perfect creature on earth

I will love to hold you Right now and place your legs on my shoulder and fuck you real hard

Baby I just can't wait on that day when I we work you down to the altar and place a finger on your ring and say this vow while doing it" for better and for worst and me and you forever
Really? Can't wait for that day

(he told me his daughter wanted to visit me)
Yes I will ask you to get her a flight ticket when its time for her to come over to you okay baby
Honey will you get her the ticket

I'll be the man that will love you and cherish you forever, I'll be the man that will bring joy into your life, I'll be the man that will wipe away your tears and sorrow from your life and show you the beauty about life, I'll be the man to love you till end of time and I'll be the man to honor and protect you. Above all, I'll be the only man that will love
You
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

My heart is very pleased because you are now a part of it.
I promise never to hurt you ...a Queen like you deserves to treated like a queen
If I was asked to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.

The sun is now nowhere in sight.
The stars are twinkling with all their might,
While there's darkness outside, left & right.
So let us now turn off the light,
and wish each other a very good night
Good night baby have a nice night rest my love

The lovely yellowish orange form of the early morning sun,
Signifies a lovely day that has just begun.
Take in the sounds of little birds chirping,
Which can only be heard when the world is resting.
Not too crowded, yet not deserted.
The roads are a sight of a busy city that is converted.
Have a Pleasant Day!

I had a dream about you last night

(no language suited for minors)
Honey last night I had a dream about you... It started with me sitting on the couch, talking on the phone. You walked over to me and as you stood there, I caressed your leg, running my hands up your thigh, then up under your denim shorts to feel your sexy arse. My caresses instantly got your passion stirring and you leaned over to kiss me. I hung up the phone and you crawled on the couch over me, straddling me and kissing me deeper.

We started to get more into it the more we kissed. My hands were roaming your body now, then caressing your neck and face as I slowly kissed you. I felt you moan softly in my mouth as you lowered yourself a little more onto me, and start to grind against me, feeling how hard and excited I was. The next thing I knew, you were tugging at my shirt,pulling it up and over my head--then you ran your hands all over my chest as you continued to gyrate against me. My hands grabbed your hips, pulling you down against me, and then I slid them under your shirt, slowly caressing your side and along your back. You arched your back a little as my hands moved back around the front, up under your breasts. I gently massaged around them, lightly passing my fingers over your nipples, which were hard now and pressing out against the fabric of your bra.
That's a lovely dream honey but you'll have to be patient for that

Presently I'm thinking of demanding for an urgent leave of absence for two months I want to be with you
But you're the one they is going to help me out on that

I woke up in the morning with
the brightness of the sun on my face,
I glanced at my watch and to my bathroom
I did the race,
For mornings are meant to hurry,
mornings are meant to run,
They don't even grant you a moment
to sit back and admire the beautiful sun.
Don't let your morning be like this
try to make it a special one,
For not every morning will you get a chance to wake up to the big bright sun.

I go to bed thinking of what to do the next day,
A constant thought that keeps me at bay.
Rises the sun and reminds me of my duty,
For the day ahead I fail to see the beauty.
Life will be so much more wonderful,
If you are not so distressful.
Have a Good Morning

Baby Jane birthday is around the corner
What are you getting for her baby

Email from “12 year old jane” Sent while he was ‘in the engine room’
“Hello I am Jane Morgan my Dad told me you're going to be my mummy”

“Dear Mum,
It's my pleasure to write you on this inflictive hour of the day,I hope you are cool?
I know it's will look like a surprise to you when i called you mum because you never expected it but i will feel more comfortable if i call you mum because you've brought happiness into my dad's life and to our family because we've longed waited for this miracle.I was so happy when my dad told me about you and how he met you,i was so glad because i thought my dad can never fall in love again since his wife passed away.Have always told him to find a woman to be with but he always told me,all the women he has came across were just after is wealth and most of them end up breaking his heart.He told me he can never love any again,that is late wife was the best woman he has came across in this life but i was shocked and astonish when he told me how you captured is heart by surprise.
All i want from you is to love my dad and make him happy and i just assure you one thing,My dad is the best person you can ever think of,he has been so caring and loving to me..I promised him i was gonna write you that's why i used this medium...i will be so glad if you take me and see me as your own Daughter.Have been looking forward to the day were i can call you my mum... have so much longed for this miracle..Have not met you but my spirit tells me that my dad has made the right choice and i pray you love him in return..
I will be expecting your reply and will try and always come online so we can get to introduce and know each other better.. Thank God my dad's mission will soon be over and has promised me to take me to your country so i can also get to meet you.God bless and guide you as you read this letter.
Yours Sincerely,
Jane.Morgan”

“dad” again
do you know how it feels for me to wake up every morning knowing that you are mine and am yours....I pray that we put in our best to make this work out soon..I wish we can trust,desire more and be more determined to make this precious relationship work for the best and forever soon..

What can I do to please you and win your heart and love forever?I will love to be that man who will always send endless smiles to your life,i want to be the sunshine in your life,the moon that sends light to the cobwebbed corners of your life in the dark and i want to get you off your loneliness and make you the happiest woman on earth.

I was sitting at my room thinking this evening after my prayer time that God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that Gift. The path to happiness varies for us all. It is certainly a life quest to find happiness in the right situation. I was watching a story recently that revealed how a couple lived together for (60) years and what they did to be successful. I discovered that one main factor was that they continued to allow each other time...patience....room to fail and succeed...opportunity...kept the relationship fun and active...focused on the good and not always the bad...blocked out all distractions and issues.
When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us

I love you so much Honey
Honey what are you getting for our daughter on her birthday
You can send money to her school mom to get her cookies and Candie's what do you think about that honey
Honey she will understand the situation just try send some cash like 300 pounds to her school mom to get her cakes for herself and friends over there please honey do this for our daughter

Him: You're not sending the money to her school Honey?
Me: I just told you here we believe it is a very rude thing to do that instead of buying a nice present
And I think 300,- is a bit much for candy and cake, unless you want the girl to get obese
Him: She will also get some new clothes
Or better still since she is using iPhone let just send her a iTunes gift card what do you think about that honey
again the itunes card. I told you before I have no account.
Me: I'll send her a nice gift, will pick it out myself. Give me her sizes, I'll even find her a nice dress
Him: You can get it from the Walmart Honey
Its does not basically mean you will be buying it online
Better still you should ask our daughter what she want
Me: Walmart, we don't have that here

I emailed the daughter for her wishes. Her reply:
“Wow
Thanks mom,that's so sweet and thoughtful of you.
I certain will appreciate a PlayStation4 and an ipad..got lots of clothes already but if you want to get me a dress.
My size is 36 small and I love the colour pink and black
You're so sweet mom.. God will bless you continuously.”
(The same gift her dad requested)
Advertisement

#379652 by chocoearl Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:25 pm
Those same lines were also used by someone claiming to be James McAdams in Portland, Oregon. His photos are actually of Pastor Rick Hawkins out of San Antonio, Texas. His photo has been stolen and used by many scammers like Elvis Hawkins (see: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 59#p581059

See also a post on this website by #378433 by malu53 on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:32 am regarding "Frank Wilson, [email protected]". Many of the photos used by this man were also used in the attempt to scam money from my sister by James McAdams on Face Book. Unfortunately, I BLOCKED him on Face Book and reported him to Face Book so I cannot send a link to his Face Book page and I don't see a way to insert or attach images I copied from his page when it was active, to this post.

I found your post while doing a web search for some lines this creep used on my sister's Face Book Messenger account James McAdams used. "You must have been the second woman God created after Eve, apparently make such an enchanting, you look so enchanting, highly like a goddess." in a Face Book Messenger text to my sister. This person used the guise of building a relationship with my sister and then falling in love with her in order to get money from her.

Fortunately he never goy money from my sister.

Soon after becoming friends, he began asking her for money. Eventually he said that he even wanted to marry her. The first request was for an iTunes card to access his "CRYPTO TRADING ACCOUNT", PAY BILLS & TO RENEW HIS COMPANY LICENSE" adding the guilt twister, "IF YOU LOVE ME ... ." as a reason she should send him the iTunes Card for $100. He followed up this request a few times to find out why she had not sent the iTunes Card yet. Over a 7-month period, he tried getting her to use a Vanilla Card, an Amazon Card, an iTunes Card, Western Union or Money Gram to send him money for a variety of reasons. That included $1,200 for a one-way ticket to come see her for a 4-week vacation.

Then he asked her for money for his kids, "NEED TO SEND SOME MONEY ACROSS FOR MY KIDS UPKEEP. YOU SHOULD SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS" (apparently so he could send money to her so she could then give it to his nephew.)

After promising to marry her and that he would come get her, he wrote, "SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. AM RIGHT OUTSIDE LET ME PACK REAL QUICK."

Of course, instead of coming to get her, he suddenly had to return to Oregon for his sick son 'BERRY". This is where I stepped in. I used her Messenger to ask where she could send a Get-Well card to his son.
**As someone correctly pointed out to me, I now know that I should not have even tried further communication with him in order to get information I could give to authorities so they could catch him.**

Well since I did communicate with him by text, here is where the story continues.
As I predicted to her, sure enough, now his son was "DIAGNOSED OF CANCER" and the doctor said "HE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT. " He ignored my question of where to send a get-card to his poor, dying son to ask my sister to send him an "AMAZON Card AND THE RECEIPT". He said, "THE AMAZON CARD FOR HIM TO WATCH NEFLIX, I JUST WANTED HIM TO BE HAPPY THAT'S ALL." I asked again where to send the get well and Amazon cards and he said, "YOU TAKE A PICTURE OF THE CARD AND RECIPES AND SEND IT TO ME HERE"

At that point, I did block James McAdams from my sister's Face Book account and ALSO reported his profile to Face Book. His Face Book page has apparently been temporarily suspended by Face Book until they verify the account. Another photo of the pastor is being used by Ryan Keith Blossom's as his Instagram Account profile photo. I also have reported his account to Instagram.

My sister is crushed, embarrassed and angry. She wants to know why would someone hurt her like that. I just told her she is not alone and that the man is just evil with no feelings for his victims.
#380953 by ATorkelson Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:46 pm
I got your email address off of scamwarners.com

About those pictures of the website of the muscular guy; did he scam you?

I have been talking to this guy for the last 4 weeks. We got engaged and fell madly in love with each other.

I have alot more pictures of him that he sent me.

Will you please tell my anything that you learned about him?

If he really is a scammer; I need to know now, rather than later.

Thank you,

ATorkelson
#380969 by AlanJones Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:28 pm
All of the pictures posted here have been used by romance scammers. If you are in contact with someone using the same pictures then you are in contact with a scammer.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.