Room for Rent and other rental scams
#381226 by Michelle Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:15 am
[email protected]

Hakan Roland Andersson <[email protected]>

Hello,
My name is Hakan Andersson. I am the landlord of the apartment located in Emor St, South Dublin City, a quiet area
near public transportation. As you can see in the photos, the apartment is fully furnished, has 1 bedroom and 1
bathroom. The rental price is € 1000/ month with all utilities included.
I would like to know more information about you, like where are you working, how many people are going to live in the
apartment and the period you would like to rent it for.
Thank you,
Hakan

Hakan Roland Andersson <[email protected]>

Hi again,
Please let me explain to you the process on AirBNB step by step for a better understanding:
- I will list the property on AirBNB for € 1000 per month. The rental contract must be made for at least 1 month - up to
2 years. The rental price per month includes the following utilities: TV, Wifi, gas and electricity.
- You will have to pay a 2 month deposit (€ 2000) to AirBNB in order to confirm your booking. This 2 month deposit
covers (the first month of rent + 1 month security deposit). You will receive the security deposit back at the end of the
contract.
- After completing the booking online on AirBNB your deposit will be held in their secure system. In case there is
something that you do not like, you can have a full refund in the same day, but I assure you that the property is very
beautiful and clean.
- Viewing before booking is not possible as I'm not in Ireland, but once you confirm the booking on AirBNB I'll come in
person to give you the keys and sign the tenancy agreement and you will be registered on the address.
I'm able to send you the listing of my property on AirBNB if you're interested in booking the property.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Hakan

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement