Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#381270 by Terminator5 Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:08 am
ASL Shipping LLC , FAKE RUSSIAN ESCROW SCAM .Targeting buyers of high dollar items such as automobiles, RVs, Boats, snowmobiles and atv's on free classified sites such as Geebo, Oodle, Craigslist and kijiji ; these scammers run fake sales ads in order to rope you into their FAKE ESCROW SERVICE . FRAUD WEBSITE CONTACT PHONE NUMBER IS A GEORGIA GOOGLE VOICE VOIP TELEPHONE NUMBER . FRAUD WEBSITE CONTACT ADDRESS IS A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS . FAKE TESTIMONIALS ON SITE MATCH OTHER FAKE RUSSIAN ESCROW SITES DATING BACK TO 2013 .

viewtopic.php?t=130979&p=313627
viewtopic.php?f=10&p=258203
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=75132&p=174086

ASL Shipping LLC
+1-912-480-0473

https://asl-shipping-llc.com/

ASL Shipping LLC

Brunswick, GA

107 Key Dr.Brunswick, GA, USA 31520

Agent Address: 20 LIttle Acorn Lane, Saint Simons Island, GA, 31522, USA

If you have a question or need support immediately, please use our live phone support

at: +1 (912) 480-0473. It is available Monday-Saturday, 7 AM to 7 PM Pacific Time..

By Email Available 24/7 Please contact us using the form below.

ASL Shipping LLC - A Different Kind of Service

ASL Shipping LLC is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer

and seller.
As a trusted third party, ASL Shipping LLC collects, holds and releases funds

online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.

ASL Shipping LLC specialize in online consignment sales for individuals, businesses,

and non-profit groups. We sell your items for you online . Our sales strategy and

reputation for selling high quality merchandise, combined with excellent customer

service, keeps both buyers and sellers coming back again and again. Our services are

available in USA and Canada.

ASL Shipping LLC sells quality merchandise online in the rapidly growing Classifieds

websites.

We Recycle:
We help protect our environment by reusing packaging materials. Drop off your clean

boxes, peanuts and bubble wrap anytime at our locations

Buying online may take 8 minutes but selling online can take up to 2 hours. That’s

why we are here to help….we take the hassle away from you by managing the entire

auctioning process from start to finish. Find out More...

ASL Shipping LLC - Reg Company No: 16006752

ASL Shipping LLC :

The eBay Guys at the Flagship Store

ASL Shipping LLC specialize in online consignment services for businesses,

individuals, and non-profit groups. The original store opened in St Simons Island,

Georgia in January, 2016 to help people sell their quality merchandise in the eBay

marketplace. ASL Shipping LLC makes it easy by doing all the work and sending the

seller a check in the mail.

ASL Shipping LLC was co-founded by Patrick Helgesen and David Millington in January

2016. Patrick and David had both recently finished their landscaping seasons, and and

were pondering what the future had in store. They were buying and selling on eBay

just for fun when a mutual friend stopped by one day and asked them to sell some

musical equipment for him. He offered them a percentage of the sales, and after

several successful eBay listings and a few dollars in their pockets the idea was

born.

ASL Shipping LLC was started with a $400 investment and a $10 ad in local weekly

newspaper. That first spring and summer every weekend was spent at garage sales

searching for items to sell on eBay and Craiglist. Sales and advertising steadily

increased, and by the fall of 2016 they had enough people coming through the door to

keep them busy around the clock. In 2016 alone, the Company sent over $250,000 worth

of checks to Glynn County, Georgia sellers.

The first ASL Shipping LLC employee, Teresa M. Anderson, was hired in March, 2016 to

write auctions and perform client intakes, and a second employee was added in

November, 2016 to pack and ship boxes. Over the years the Company has fine tuned

their consignment system, streamlined store operations, and developed a custom

software program.

At ASL Shipping LLC , we feel it's smarter to verify the buyer and their money on

behalf of the seller and provide the buyer a way to approve the item before the

seller receives the payment. So next time you win an auction on eBay or find a great

deal on Classifieds websites, use ASL Shipping LLC to pay and you can control the

transaction.

Safe Buying and Selling everyone!

Patrick Helgesen
Managing Partner, Owner

David Millington
Transport & Logistic Support Manager

ASL Shipping LLC respects your privacy.

Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name,

address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to

any entities or individuals outside of ASL Shipping LLC , LTD.

Credit card details

ASL Shipping LLC , LTD. will never ask for Credit Card details and requests that you

do not enter it on any of the forms on any of ASL Shipping LLC , LTD.'s websites.

External sites

ASL Shipping LLC , LTD. is not responsible for the content of external internet

sites. You are advised to read the privacy policy of external sites before disclosing

any personal information.

Cookies

A "cookie" is a small data text file that is placed in your browser and allows ASL

Shipping LLC , LTD. to recognize you each time you visit this site (customisation,

etc.). Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information, and ASL Shipping

LLC , LTD. does not use cookies to collect personal information. Cookies may also be

used by 3rd party content providers such as newsfeeds.

Remember the risks whenever you use the internet.

While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the

security of any information that you transmit to ASL Shipping LLC , LTD. and you are

solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account

information. In addition, other internet sites or services that may be accessible

through ASL Shipping LLC , LTD. have separate data and privacy practices independent

of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies

or actions.

ASL Shipping LLC is a safe payment system for the Internet that protects both buyer

and seller. As a trusted third party, ASL Shipping LLC collects, holds and releases

funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.

Why use ASL Shipping LLC ?

We live in a changing, reshaping and freshly emerging world. Global connections,

unimagined a few years ago, have become common. Communications, online commerce,

work, and daily lives have quicken pace, connected us to new “friends,” increased

consumer demand for service and specialized Expressise. Plus, millions of people are

working for themselves running small businesses that need ecommerce marketing and

back office support.

ASL Shipping LLC stores are designed for our changing times. We locally serve online

and off-line customers with time-saving convenience, money-saving products, and

valuable assistance accessing the massive e-commerce marketplace.

ASL Shipping LLC for Buyers

KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT

•with our standard 10 Day Money Back Guarantee available for all items, the buyers

can be sure that the item advertised will be received exactly as described in the

original ad or by the seller. If a buyer decides to return an item, the seller will

be charged for all the shipping and handling fees associated with the process.

•when an item is listed for sale, we compare the original description and pictures

with the actual item. We only allow stock photos of items being listed when the item

is brand new (except vehicles and large items).

FREE SERVICE

•our service is absolutely free for buyers, we don't charge a penny more than the

price originally listed. We deduct all fees necessary (shipping, handling, listing

fees, etc) from our commission. There are no hidden fees.

ROOM FOR NEGOTIATIONS

•that's right, when we say the price listed is the maximum price you will pay, we

mean it. With ASL Shipping LLC you can negotiate a new price with the seller. If the

purchase price at the time of the registration is lower than the original asking

price, we must have a seller's confirmation that the price was negotiated. However,

our commission will be deducted from the original asking price, NOT from the final

purchase price.

SAFE PAYMENT SERVICE

• ASL Shipping LLC is fully licensed and accredited as an escrow company in European

Union.

• Government agencies perform regular audits of independently licensed escrow

companies. The audit examinations serve to protect public funds, determine safety and

soundness of operations and determine compliance with escrow statutes and

regulations.

• ASL Shipping LLC is also licensed to provide services in other countries, outside

the US, in accordance with our business practices.

ASL Shipping LLC for Sellers

NO SALE NO CHARGE

•we charge sellers only after the item sells, no sale-no charge. We can re-list

unsold or returned items until sold.

SELL COMFORTABLE

•sell your items from the comfort of your own home. We know that time costs money and

we value time. Let us do the selling and send you a check in the mail after the sale

is complete.

100% PAYMENT GUARANTEED

•sellers can be 100% sure that they receive real money in exchange for their items.

Get the most of your items

Our goal is to get you the highest possible price for what you sell! We work to

present your item in the best possible way in our listings. Here are some tips:

Documentation
Original packaging, manuals, instructions, receipts, appraisals, accessories --

anything at all that you still have that came with the item -- is almost always

helpful in bringing up the final price. This is especially important for designer and

premium branded items. Before you bring your items in, take a few minutes to find all

the related materials you can. We must ask for authentication for designer brand

items to protect buyers and meet eBay and other online marketplace rules and

regulations.

Flaws and Defects
Most of the items sold on classifieds websites are used, and Buyers expect them to

have some flaws and defects; but they must be disclosed in the listing! In fact, many

Buyers are wary of purchasing “perfect” items which are not new. If you know of any

flaw or defect in your item, tell us when you check in. If you do not, chances are we

may reject the listing or we both will end up with a return from the Buyer, resulting

in a non-sale for you.

Make It Shine!
A picture is worth a thousand words, and that is certainly true on eBay. While we

are more than happy to wipe off a little dust or a few smudges, we are not equipped

to clean, polish or in any other way restore your item. Take a few minutes before you

bring in your item to clean it up and really make it shine!

Item Limitations:

First, all items that we accept for sale must be legal for sale and conform to eBay

rules (no counterfeits, hazardous materials, etc.). Please click here see the full

list of eBay's restricted items. To prevent the sale of stolen goods, we require that

you present a driver's license or other government-issued photo ID when dropping off

your items.We run a full history report of all types of vehicles, trailers, boats,

etc. This verification is just a security measure, we do not release any of the

information mentioned above to buyers according to our Privacy Policy.

Second, the items we sell must meet a minimum online resale value which is set by

individual stores.

Along with providing members with safe and secure ways to conduct online

transactions, we are fully committed to protecting our members' privacy and personal

information. This privacy policy applies to services provided by us (including our

subsidiaries and affiliates) at our web site, located at asl-shipping-llc.com, as

well as in conjunction with our partners' web sites.

A Special Note About Children

Our services are not directed towards minors nor do we encourage minors to use our

services. Minors are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any

personal information to us.

Collection of User Information

We only require our members to submit information necessary to use the services

offered through our web site. This information includes your name, e-mail address,

address, phone number and payment information (which may include contact and banking

information).

Use and Disclosure of Transaction Information

The terms and conditions of any transaction facilitated by asl-shipping-llc.com shall

be considered confidential information and, as between the parties to a transaction

and asl-shipping-llc.com, asl-shipping-llc.com will not disclose the terms to outside

parties without the written consent of all of the parties to any transaction.

Security

With the understanding that perfect security does not exist on the Internet, we

employ industry standard technologies to protect our users' information, including

firewalls and secure socket layers. We also have appropriate off-line security

measures in place in our physical facilities to protect the privacy of your personal

information. So long as we employ reasonable security measures, we are not

responsible for any unauthorized loss or disclosure of your information. Moreover, we

are not responsible for the disclosure of your information by our partners or by

other companies not under our control.

If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or

your experience on any of our ASL Shipping LLC web sites, you can contact us.

ASL Shipping LLC is The Easy Way To Sell Online

We will:
Handle any size lot of merchandise - large or small.
Collect and inventory your items - we're in your neighborhood, so it's easy to drop

off your excess inventory at one of our Stores, or we can pick up the items from your

Business.
Create the internet listings - we work with you to select the appropriate Online

Marketplace (including eBay, Classifieds websites) and selling format (fixed price or

auction). Then we professionally photograph and write listings for your merchandise,

and send you a link to the Online Sale so you can watch the action.
Handle all customer service - we handle all customer inquiries during the sales

process, and then collect payment from the Buyer. Your company is never disclosed as

the Seller, to help protect your existing sales channels and price points.
Packing and ship your items - after an item sells, we professionally handle all

packing and shipping.
Handle customer returns - we handle any customer returns, which may be re-listed for

sale if you wish.

ASL Shipping LLC can sell almost any type of merchandise:

Cars
Power Tools & Hardware
Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Tractors & Farming
Boats & Jet Skis
Electronics & Computers
Jewelry & Watches
Sporting Goods
Campers

Testimonials

"You delivered what you promised. Thank you. Dad is comfortable in his new

environment with his things thanks to you and your professional staff. If I ever need

the same type of service again, I'll call"
Anna Whittemore, Seattle

"Thank you for your patience in answering all my questions and explaining the process

to me so thoroughly. Your customer service rating is excellent! Should I ever have to

ship something again, I will certainly call you."
Meredith Lee, New Hampshire

"Thank you very much for all your help. I was not familiar with the type of shipping

you offer, but your staff made it very easy for me. Everyone was very professional,

and my mattress arrived a lot quicker than I expected. I will recommend your services

to all my friends."
John, Montana

"Thanks for my best car buying experience to date!"
Emma, Boston

"Thank you for helping with the surprise car for my wife, she was overwhelmed, the

bows you supplied really finished the whole thing off."
Oliver, Santa Barbara

"Very happy with the motorcycle and the service you provided. Would deal with again."
Jan, San Francisco

"Many thanks for your excellent service, I will definitely recommend you to friends

and the car is great!!!"
Mathieu, Los Angeles

"I am just writing to confirm my complete satisfaction as regard to the purchase of

my new boat. The overall experience from start to finish was excellent. All members

of the ASL Shipping LLC were very polite and friendly."
Jasper, Utah

"Big thanks to ASL Shipping LLC for being so responsive. This was one of the least

stressful transactions, mostly due to their great communication."
Thomas, New York

" ASL Shipping LLC ranks at the top of my list of escrow companies! They are

dependable, personable, knowledgeable and on top of the file, start to finish. They

are the best in the business!"
Alisson, Atlanta

"I can’t say enough good things about the service, integrity and dedication that ASL

Shipping LLC shows for their clients. In all of my years in working with them, which

is now almost 10, I have never encountered a problem with my escrow they couldn’t

handle. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a smooth

escrow."
Gareth, Florida

What is ASL Shipping LLC ?

and seller. As a trusted third party, ASL Shipping LLC collects, holds and releases

funds online, according to transaction terms agreed upon by the Buyer and Seller.

What does ASL Shipping LLC do?

We are a one stop shop for selling your quality merchandise on eBay, Classifieds

websites, including appraisals, research, photos, customer service, payment

processing and packing & shipping.

* Protects buyers and sellers equally
* Pays the seller when the buyer is satisfied
* Refunds the buyer with the seller’s approval
* Creates an environment where honesty thrives and fraud cannot survive.

Click here to view our 'Services' page for more details.

Does ASL Shipping LLC support users outside the US?

ASL Shipping LLC ONLY supports sellers who have the ability to pay using the ASL

Shipping LLC system and payment options. We offer our services in United States and

Canada.

How does ASL Shipping LLC work?

ASL Shipping LLC payment service can be used for transactions that begin in other

venues, such as eBay, Classifieds websites. A ASL Shipping LLC transaction officially

begins when an offer is accepted and the buyer has successfully registered and sent

the payment as instructed in the ASL Shipping LLC invoice. At this time, ASL Shipping

LLC can safely ship the item to the buyer, since funds are verified, collected and

placed in a secure account.
Once the item arrives, the buyer has up to 10-days to approve the transaction. The

seller cannot be paid until the buyer approves, and the buyer cannot collect a refund

unless the seller approves. Since neither the buyer nor seller can ever have both the

money and the item at the same time, both parties are protected. Most transactions

are approved and completed within 24 hours of delivery.

Can I use ASL Shipping LLC on eBay and Craigslist?

Yes. ASL Shipping LLC is the safest way to buy or sell anything, to anyone, anywhere

on the Net – eBay, Classifieds websites. It can also be used to safely complete

private party transactions.

Do I need to register to use ASL Shipping LLC ?

Yes. You must register to use ASL Shipping LLC , but it’s fast, free and easy. Don’t

worry, your privacy is important to us! We will never give your details to the other

party or your contact information.

I’m a buyer. How do I pay a seller?

Once your offer is accepted, the next step is to register on our website by using the

registration form. This will confirm all of the details of your order, and provide us

with necessary shipping and contact information. As soon as the registration details

are verified and confirmed with the seller, we will send an invoice with the payment

instructions and the transaction details. You must send the money to our Financial

Department and email us the payment receipt. We will collect your payment and hold it

until you receive and approve your purchase. That’s it! Just say the word and we’ll

pay the seller.

I’m a seller. How do I get paid?

You will be notified by email once the buyer receives and approves the item. Just

follow the link to the site and provide us with your account number. We’ll

automatically deposit the proceeds from your sale (less the small transaction fee)

directly to your bank account.

I’m a buyer. How do I buy something listed on ASL Shipping LLC ?

Once you find something you want to buy on Classifieds websites, simply click the

“Register” link from our website and enter the details on the page. You can enter the

seller’s asking price, or make your own offer. If an offer is made, we must consult

with the seller and see if your offer is accepted. If the seller's response is

positive, ASL Shipping LLC will send you an invoice prompting you to send the payment

to our Financial Department. ASL Shipping LLC will then collect and hold your

payment, and the seller will be notified that your order can be shipped. You’ll

receive an email when your item is sent, and we’ll even track it for you. Once it

arrives, you’ll have up to 10-days to approve the sale so we can pay the seller.

I’m a seller. How do I sell something on ASL Shipping LLC ?

To sell on ASL Shipping LLC , you can either place a sell ad, or make an offer on a

want ad. Your sell ad is free until you complete a sale, and you can sell multiple

items, to multiple buyers, from a single ad. When a buyer makes you an offer, ASL

Shipping LLC will send you an email with the details and a link to your ad. If you

like the offer, accept it, and the buyer will issue you a purchase order (P.O.). Once

you receive the P.O., you’ll know that your money has been safely collected and

verified, and you are free to ship the item. Once the buyer receives the item as

agreed, you will be able to collect payment directly to your bank account (less a

small transaction fee).
To sell on ASL Shipping LLC , you must first arrange a meeting with a ASL Shipping

LLC sales manager. We come to your home, describe the terms and conditions of the

sale, inspect and evaluate the item you wish to sell and if all conditions are met

you sign a sales contract with us. You then place your ad for sale on Classifieds

websites and find a buyer. If the buyer accepts the item's description and all terms

are accepted, the buyer must register to start the transaction. That's it for you,

the rest is our job.

Why should ASL Shipping LLC sell my stuff?

We are professionals at selling merchandise in the eBay, Classifieds websites. We

have an established record both online and in our community, and base our business on

customer service. We know how to photograph and describe items to get our sellers the

best possible prices.

Can I pick up my item sold on Classifieds?

Items sold on Classifieds websites are not available for pick up from our warehouses.

Large items like vehicles, RV's, boats, etc, are being held at our warehouses and

will be shipped anywhere in the United States for the price listed on Classifieds

websites or the final price negotiated with the seller.

How much does it cost to use ASL Shipping LLC ? Are there any hidden fees?

ASL Shipping LLC is always free for buyers. Sellers are only charged a small

transaction fee if the transaction takes place with a credit card. eChecks are

currently free and encouraged! Registration is required, but there are no entry fees,

membership dues or monthly charges to use the service. Sellers pay no transaction fee

for eChecks and a small transaction fee when they complete a sale via credit card. No

sale, no fee! Credit card transaction fees are deducted when the funds are

transferred to a bank account.

What if I don't like the item?

No problem, we offer a 10 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to inspect the

item before the seller will have access to the payment. If by any chance the received

item is not exactly as described, we will send you a full refund and take the item

back. The seller will be responsible for the shipping fees. Click here for more

information...

What payment methods do you accept?

We accept Bank Transfers for all ASL Shipping LLC transactions. Visa and MasterCard

payments are available at our offices only.

How long before I receive my item?

We usually start the shipping process in 24 or 36 hours from the payment confirmation

and will deliver the item in maximum 5 working days.

I registered but I never received an invoice?

We usually issue invoices in a maximum of 24 hours from the moment you register. If

you do not receive it in your Inbox folder, you should also check your Junk or Bulk

folders because our invoice contains encrypted information and might be blocked. If

you did not receive it at all you should contact our Customer Support department.

What is a Transaction ID# and where can I find it?

The Transaction ID# is a unique 10 digit number assigned to your transaction which

you can use to check your transaction status during your transaction period. You can

check your transaction status on our Home page. The Transaction ID# is issued to you

only after you register and start a transaction NOT before.

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom asl-shipping-llc.com"...
Domain Name: ASL-SHIPPING-LLC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2337582842_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-11-28T15:54:02Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-27T23:03:47Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2019-11-27T23:03:47Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS1.MD-35.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.MD-35.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2019-02-07T07:30:07Z <<<

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "asl-shipping-llc.com"...
Domain Name: ASL-SHIPPING-LLC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2337582842_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2019-01-27T02:29:11Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-27T23:03:47Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-11-27T23:03:47Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Patrick Helgesen
Registrant Organization: ASL Shipping, llc
Registrant Street: 20 Little Acorn Lane
Registrant City: Saint Simons Island
Registrant State/Province: Georgia
Registrant Postal Code: 31522
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.1600675252
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#381717 by Terminator5 Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 am
https://www.bbb.org/us/ga/brunswick/pro ... er-reviews

02/09/2019

I had a bad experience, but lucky I actually called the BBB to confirm the stats for ASL Shipping on the BBB website. I see it has gone from A+ to F, thank goodness. These people were shady from the start. I was interested in buying a backhoe found on Craigslist, near Seattle. After sending anonymous request for additional pictures & info, I received what appeared to be additional pictures of the tractor of interest. After the seller accepted a counter-offer, I looked in to the "rest of the story". The tractor was discovered to be not local but out of state, in GA. I was to pay in full up front, then receive the tractor days later, all under a 10 day return policy warranty. The payment must be wire transfer to a different company first. They do not accept credit or debit card or pay pal. Being suspicious, I called to request pictures of the tractor in storage with all attachments, but the rep could not provide any pictures, nor justify why not. I offered to fly to their facility to see it in person, but that was also declined. The representative became rude & hung up on me after pressing him for any other method of validating their trustworthiness. The BBB assisted me in taking in all my info and hopefully opening an investigation into what are likely bad guys out for a quick buck, or in my case $13,000. I have made every effort to allow ASL to prove themselves, bout being a real upstanding business, but to date I am still waiting. Be Warned! Stay Away! Rick

Daniel 8 :25