Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381290 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:37 am
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 13:52:03 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: ATTN: BENEFICIARY

THE PRESIDENCY
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ASO ROCK VILLA, ABUJA
Payment Code: FGN/PTF/CBN/V004/2019
Date: 4TH FEBRUARY 2019
ATTN: BENEFICIARY.

As a result of the delay in the past regarding the payment of your fund and the mandate by UN,IMF and US Government, the Federal government of Nigeria as approved by the Senate have taken an absolute measures to ensure that you receive your Fund(Contract/Inheritance/Lottery fund) in your account within THREE BANKING DAYS from our OIL RESERVE ACCOUNT within this first quarter payment of the year 2019.

Following the promise the President( President Muhammed Buhari) made to the whole foreign beneficiaries on his New Year Speech, that every beneficiary with the Federal Government of Nigeria will receive his fund without further delay to upgrade our reputation as well accommodate our foreign investors.

In view of this, the President have set up a Committee to process every Fund claims and make an immediate payment of their fund to the stipulated bank account or if indicated to your door step. Upon your receipt of this message, forward all your claims to the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation. No other person(s) or Office will pay you except this Office.
In view of this, we have set aside a total sum of US$2 Billion USD (Two Billion US Dollars) for settlement of our indebtedness to contractors/beneficiaries who are being owed by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

Also be advised that because of too many beneficiaries that we have to pay at this first quarter of the year 2019, you will only receive part-payment of $3m(Three Million United States Dollars Only), So that I will be able to pay other beneficiaries, but my promise is that I will make sure that you receive your balance later.

You should therefore, Communicate with the Committee Chairman Foreign Debts Reconciliation & Payment.ABRAHAM DOUGLAS on his telephone number: +2349086498007, email: ([email protected]), with all your fund claim information and bank particulars. I implore you to come and invest in any part of our economy as soon as your fund is being paid to your account within three banking days.
Note that an exclusive PRESIDENTIAL EXEMPTION NUMBER has been allocated to you for the transfer of your fund to your bank account. You are to request for this PRESIDENTIAL EXEMPTION NUMBER in your correspondence with him.

Confirm the receipt of this message immediately by contacting the Chairman Foreign Debt Reconciliation and Payment, (MR ABRAHAM DOUGLAS) on his telephone number+2349086498007call him, no matter the time difference. CONGRATULATION!!!

Yours faithfully,

MATINS GEAR
SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
{FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA}

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement