Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#381301 by Michelle Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:32 pm
Doug Schillinger <[email protected]> escribió:
Hello
Thanks for the answer. I'm glad it's still available as I'm very interested in buying it, but I like to know your final price?

Hi
Thanks for the answer. The price at 1700 kr is quite fair enough, and I would like to buy as soon as possible for my child who is studying in the UK, which he needs quickly. I want to add an extra 400 kr for shipping to the UK via the post office.
Secondly, which is also very important, I can only pay you via bank transfer, I hope its OK with you? Once I've paid and you've confirmed it, you can help me send it to the addresses I want to give.
Also I will need the following details to be able to complete the transfer:
Name on the account( Your full name)
Name of the bank
IBAN
BIC/SWIFT

As soon as I have the details, I will be able to complete the payment as soon a possible.
I hope this information suits you, which I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards.
Doug

Hej
Jeg har betalt for varen som aftalt. Vær venlig at anerkende, hvis du har modtaget betalingsbekræftelsen, hvis du ikke har det, skal du kontrollere indbakken og spambeskederne i din e-mail-adresse for at bekræfte overførslen fra min bank. Du burde have fået besked om overførslen fra mig til din konto. Så Venligst fortsæt med postforsendelsen til nedenstående adresse:

Name: A. Wiliams
Address: Admiral Ltd, Maple Leaf Industrial Estate, Walsall
Zip Code: WS2 8TF

Så så snart du har postet varen, skal du sørge for at få et forsendelsesnummer i posthuset, så jeg kan spore og spore postforsendelsen af varen. Brug venligst Postnord.dk-anbefalet brev. Det er sikkert og sikkert. Det er en fornøjelse at drive forretning med dig.

Hilsen.
Doug

This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Advertisement