Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#381305 by xtianakemps Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:13 pm
Mod Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam format is. What a total dumbass.

I was scammed of $12,500 by fake brokers (payperex and coin bull), I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later came across a post on Quora referring a recovery expert that helped me recover almost all my deposits within 15days. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact –''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" . He can guide through getting your money back.
Advertisement

#381307 by AlanJones Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm
Thanks for self reporting, you idiot.

And thanks for providing the details of a few of your scammy friends

[email protected]
I will not recommend this company. All they do is take your money and deny you your money. they will make promises to you and never fulfill them. They cleared all the money in my account and stopped picking up my calls. I had to reach out to a recovery expert DECAPITALCHARGEBACK (AT) gmail, com to help me recover all the money back and it was successfully recovered

[email protected]
I started with 60k euros at first and I was able to make withdrawal when I wanted but I noticed a little problem with my account verification which they got rectified it was after this my account started experiencing things that doesn’t happen initially so I contacted them and I was told I needed to put more funds I deposited additional 14k euros it was after this I noticed my account has been locked out and when it got unlocked automatically I saw that my money was gone I quickly informed few friends about it so they referred me to debinaryrecovery@gmail, com who helped me get back the whole money.

[email protected]
DO YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS AND CAPITAL INVESTMENTS??? TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ

Binary options may be used in theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling. Many binary option outlets have been exposed as fraudulent. The U.S. FBI is investigating binary option scams throughout the world, and the Israeli police have tied the industry to criminal syndicates. The European Union is publishing regulations that will ban binary options trading. ASIC considers binary options as a “high-risk” and “unpredictable” investment option.

Most people have lost their hard earned money through this binary options Tradings, yet they would go to meet scammers unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process. You can easily identify these scammers with their Fake Testimonies, the thing is some of all these testimonies ya’ll are reading on these forums are fake, scammers are just trying to lure you into their Arms to get you ruined more and most of them uses gmail and other cheap mailing services that can be easily hacked, come to think of it, why would an organization or a Legit Freelancer be using such mailing services that brings out their vulnerabilities, you can see they are really not who they say they’re

The Only People who are capable of helping you to recover your money are LEGIT HACKERS, most of these Binary option companies are scam so therefore they have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies. All we do is to hack into the Company’s Database, Extract your files and documents, Decrypt your Transaction Details and some Technical Hacking Execution follows then you have your money recovered in Bitcoins.

We have a trained team of seasoned professionals under various skillsets when it comes to Hacking. Our company in fact houses a separate group of Hackers who are productively focussed and established authorities in different platforms. They hail from a proven track record Called “HackerOne” and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture or recapture all relevant data needed by our Clients. Some Of These Hackers Includes PETER YAWORSKI, FRANS ROSEN, JACK CABLE, JOBERT ABMA, ARNE SWINNEN And More

COMPOSITE HACKS is available for customer care 24/7, And You Can Also Contact us for other Technical Hacking Services you desire Such as:
* WEBSITE HACKING
* CREDIT CARD MISHAPS
* PHONE HACKING (giving you Unnoticeable access to everything Happening on the Target’s Phone)
* LOCATION TRACKING
* CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS

* SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKING etc

••• Email:
[email protected]
••• Wickr>>>> compositehacks

[email protected]
It actually hurts and bring tears to my eyes when I read comments of scammed victims ripped off by BINARY OPTIONS AND FAKE HACKERS. I know actually know how it feels and hurts to lose money you have worked half of your life for to invest with the thoughts of getting returns when you are retired. It was all a scam in the end.
STOP BEING SCAMMED BY THESE BINARY OPTIONS AND FAKE HACKERS. The Cybersecurity has had enough of complains from clients over the months who has one way or the other being a victim of the BINARY OPTION OR RECOVERY SCAMS or any desired Hacking Services. I’m willing to put an end to these unbearable swindle scheme taking over the internet and taking a step forward to render solution to those affected and help them get every penny they lost. Hack Ethics is an experienced Private Hacking and Certified Binary Recovery Expert Organization with a spare master key that no one has. Service takes just within 48 hours. Hire an Ethical Hacking Expert who’s professional and real. Specialized in any desired Hacking Services. CONTACT EMAIL OR SKYPE – [email protected]. Website – https://hackethics008.wixsite.com/recoverygenius

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#383075 by Agent mike Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:44 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer, who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum with his recovery scam format is. What a total dumbass.

Binary options fraud is being committed by companies that encourage investors to make apparently simple bet on whether shares, currencies or other financial instruments will rise or fall in value.
Thousands of pensioner are at risk of losing their life savings in a rapidly growing financial scam that British authorities are powerless to clamp down on Savers are investing their money in fraudulent online trading site offering the promise of potentially huge payouts with little risk attached.
Pensioner Eddie Dave, a former self-employed IT worker, said he invested a total of nearly £70, 000 in a binary trading platform called GlobalTrader365 . Mr Danny said he was initially approached online by the firm in February 2017. He said that he felt his pension income might be improved by accepting the investment opportunity he said they were offering him.
Like Ms Ablett, Mr Danny said he was assigned someone who identified themselves as a “broker” to trade on his behalf and made a series of investments over the course of several month.In December, he said he filed a request with the platform to withdraw his money, the majority of which had stemmed from his pension fund. He claims that request was denied and – like Ms Ablett – he said his account later appeared to have been blocked.Because Mr Danny had paid for some of the investments with credit cards, he said he raised a chargeback dispute with his banks, but they have so far been unable to help him.It’s disgusting and I feel so foolish to have fallen for it, ” says Ms Ablett. “For now, all I can say is that if my story prevents at least one person from falling for this, it was definitely worth telling….
Meanwhile In the absence of serious action against binary options fraud by UK authorities, Ethical Revolution Hacker has helped a couple dozen alleged victims of the industry reclaim a total of more than $10 million. The company has grown rapidly since it was founded in early 2014, in some cases by helping victims of its own employees.if you have been scammed by this fake broker i will advise you to contact for help cos its never too late recover your lost fund here is their CONTACT web address ethicalrevolutionhacker. strikingly. com
#383076 by AlanJones Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:58 pm
Thanks for self-reporting, you moron.

From the fake website ethicalrevolutionhacker.strikingly.com:
ETHICAL REVOLUTION HACKER TEAM.

Are you an Ethical Hacker for hire looking for projects?
Or Want to learn Ethical Hacking?

Are you a Hacker for Hire with strong ethics, passion and a desire to help people?
Or
do you want to learn how to be an Ethical Hacker? Then you're exactly what we need!
Join our mailing List! And get jobs and learning opportunities delivered right to you inbox!

Available 24hours
+1 9255260135
[email protected]

Another email address used by the dumb scammer - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.