Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381354 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 am
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 14:46:49 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr.mike pence" <[email protected]>
Subject: Attention: Dear

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP OVERDUE FUND RELEASED!

I'M Mike Pence, and am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Eighteen million united states dollars US$18,000,000.00 that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by Honorable President Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent MR.ROCHA'S JESUS.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form below and send it immediately to our Email:([email protected]) for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:
1. Full Names :...
2. Residential Address :...
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :...
5. Occupation :...
6. Sex :...
7. Age :...
8. Nationality :...
9. Country :...
10. Marital Status :...
Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MR Mike Pence
vice-president USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement