Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381470 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:13 am
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 17:25:57 +0100 (CET)
Sender: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Very Important

Good Day and how are you doing today?
I am Mrs. Vera Linco. I'm a German.
I have been a foreign contractor to both Nigeria and other parts of the African countries.
I got married to my late husband Mr. Rodrigues Linco who passed away on Sunday, October 12, 2014 in a fatal car accident. I was diagnosed with cancer 6months after his death which has defied all forms of medical treatment and right now I have only about a few weeks to live according to medical experts.

I supposed I never lived my life so well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I made some money but I was never generous. I was always hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I'm writing to you because I need a Trustworthy person who would be generous enough to use my funds in liberation activity such as building an Orphanage home and taking care of the Orphans and helping widows.

Because of my health condition when I can't speak much and if I try to speak it leads to a serious coughing out of blood.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the details on how to my bank account officer and details of my attorney for onward transfer.
Please rethink this and reply me so I will speak with attorney to install you as the present beneficiary of my funds.
Please always pray for me and my soul to rest in peace

Thanks while I pray to read from you soon.
Mrs. Vera Linco

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement