Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381529 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:05 am
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 00:38:39 -1100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: $4,500 - Payment MTCN Number: # 982-985-6532
Organization: western union
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]
Return-Receipt-To: western union <[email protected]>

--

$4,500 - Payment MTCN Number: # 982-985-6532

Hello,

If you find the mail in your spam, it’s because of your internet ISP.However, it is a pleasure to write you that we have reconciled with our logistic department on the reimbursement of some fund spent by you during the cause of your inadequate dealings with some scammers who claim to be staff in banks and other regional payment centers.

After proper and several investigations and research at western union and money gram office, we found your name in western union database.In other to compensate you, the CFSM organization has mandated to transfer the sum $2,700,000.00 Dollars to you via western union as the first TEST transfer have been initiated and successful.

In this regards, I decided to email the relevant details for you to pick up the $4,500.00 dollars to enable us send another $4,500.00 dollars to you. Please ensure you have your national ID card before pick up.Here is the western union detail to pick up the $4,500 that was sent. To confirm your MTCN visit Western Union Website on https://www.westernunion.com/global-ser ... k-transfer

MTCN Number: # 982-985-6532
Sender's Name: Fawntella SC
Senders Country: Nigeria
Amount: $4,500

Note: I have been Officially Assigned to facilitate this Transaction, I hereby advise you adhere to my instruction to enable us conclude with your Compensation Fund Transfer Successfully. Endeavor to contact me via my Direct Phone Line: +254 781705117 or TEXT me.

Thanks & Regards

JOHN KENNEDY,
Chief Executive and CFSM Accounting Officer
Phone:+2348059182474
Phone:+234 7067695301
[email protected]

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement