Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#381538 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:20 am
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: reply
Thread-Topic: reply
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 22:37:01 +0000
Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

I am a staff member of HSBC-Bank-here in London, and I have an interesting business deal for you that will be of immense-benefit to the both of us valued 9million GBP.

This is 100-percent legit and risk-free and your benefit is 50% of the total amount, if interested do reply for more details ASAP.

Franklin.

Scammer email address also appears at: viewtopic.php?t=96572&p=238884

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#386019 by payneV Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 am
Gladys Ndungidi
发给 [email protected]
发件人: Gladys Ndungidi<[email protected]>
收件人: [email protected]<[email protected]>
时间: 2019年5月15日 (水) 06:09
大小: 14 KB

好日子,朋友。

我是英国汇丰银行的工作人员。

我有一个保密的商业计划书与您讨论。

你能和我一起处理900万英镑吗? 我们的比例是50/50。

如有兴趣,请尽快回复更多详情。

问候,
富兰克林。
Last edited by payneV on Thu May 16, 2019 2:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
#386020 by payneV Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 am
发件人: [email protected]<[email protected]>
收件人: me
时间: 2019年5月15日 (水) 13:29
大小: 14 KB

Dear Friend,

Greetings and thanks for your response to my email. As a banker, I am aware of the various atrocities and scams propagated over the Internet but please this is not of such. I am only contacting you in desperation out of the reality of the circumstances and dilemma that I find myself. I was the personal account officer and also, acquaintance to a certain customer of this bank (HSBC, here in the United Kingdom) who was an independent oil contractor here in the United Kingdom but died in the tsunami of 26th December 2004 in Indonesia. He and his entire family were killed in that disaster that shook the world. He operated a domiciliary investment account with the private banking division of HSBC and that account was one of the numerous accounts assigned to me.

The balance in the account was £8.8 million GBP when he died but accrued interest over the past years to a little over £9.2 million GBP in the last quarter of 2011. Before I continue, let me sensitize you with one law in the United Kingdom banking act. It stipulates that any such funds owned by a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought to the notice of the government and subsequently taken over by the government if at the expiration of 4 years no valid beneficiary or next of kin applies for a claim of such funds. The next of kin to the account was his eldest daughter as his wife died of cancer several years ago and he didn't re-marry. The most tragic part of it all is that he died along with his entire family (i.e. that same daughter listed as his next of kin and two sons).

As the relationship officer to the deceased customer, my bank appointed me to oversee that a relative of his that can qualify as next of kin is appointed so that they can take over the funds as an inheritance. So, since the death of the deceased customer, I have written several letters to your country's embassy with the intent to trace and locate any of his extended relatives to whom shall be bestowed upon as claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal funds in the custody of my bank, but all such efforts have been to no avail. So this was the situation with the deceased customer who coincidentally happens to share similar details with you. This is why I am reaching out to you so desperately.

Because the funds were to be taken over by the government as prescribed in the banking act due to our inability to get a next of kin for the deceased account by the government. I had to initiate a transfer of the entire funds in the account and retired it before it becomes too late. This became necessary as the fund in the deceased account was almost due for scheduling as an unclaimed inheritance to the coffers of the United Kingdom government as funds from an unclaimed estate. So I had to make a closure on the deceased account and subsequently transferred the entire sum therein to a numbered account in the private banking arm of Barclays Private Bank (BPB) also here in the United Kingdom because of the foreclosure and eventual remittance of the funds to the United Kingdom government was then due in a matter of weeks.

If I hadn't done that, the funds would have become the governments. I couldn't just sit and watch as all they would have used the money for is to fund unnecessary wars and their unnecessarily large cabinets. I saved the situation with that action of transferring that fund out of my bank's system to the number account (It’s a secret account that uses only numbers and not names) in Barclays Private Bank that I set up for this reason. It’s a very common type of account in Swiss banking. I did all these because there was still no valid beneficiary or next of kin to the funds.

After I had the funds transferred from my bank, I went into extensive research to look for at least any relative to the deceased but still, there was just no lead. I even had to employ the services of a private investigator and the result was the same as before; no trace of Kin.

Now another problem has arisen although I expected it. Barclay Private Bank sent me a notice yesterday that a beneficiary hasn’t yet applied for the transfer of £9.2 million GBP in their custody. They wrote that they are obligated to reverse the transfer if no beneficiary applies for the funds within the next 21 days. I can’t afford to let this happen as the funds will come back to my bank and be declared as profit at the end of the year.

This now brings us to what I desperately need you for as you should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I now propose. I NEED YOU TO APPLY FOR THE FUNDS with Barclays Private Bank! I will arrange all the paperwork including probate and give you all the information you will need including the transfer control keys which proves to Barclay Private Bank that you are indeed the beneficiary to the transfer. I assure you that we can have the entire £9.2 million GBP to your name within the next 48 banking hours if you’ll grant your consent to this project and follow my instructions to the letter. There is entirely no risk to you me in this project as it’s already a concluded matter at my bank. All that’s remaining for me to do is write a report that I was able to get a valid next of kin (which shall be you) for the funds and backing it up with a letter of probate from the any Royal Court of Justice.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by E-mail the next step to take to facilitate this transaction in the shortest possible time. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal shall be entirely hitch-free and legally conducted. You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project. If you choose to do this with me, I propose that 50%(subject to review by you as you shall legally be in control of his estate) of the proceed of this project shall go into a foundation in the name of the deceased customer to be overseen by me and you and, that the remaining 50% shall be shared between us in equal ratios as commission for our work. Please bear in mind that if you don’t do this project with me, the funds will be returned to my bank and there will never be any mention of the name of the deceased customer and that of his family.

You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project. So, what I need from you now in your reply email are:

(1) Your exact full names (First Name, Middle Name, and Last name)
(2) Your current residential address

I need to harmonize them with my records. PLEASE SEND THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.

You may not know this but people like me in this kind of situation have made tidy sums out of comparable situations like this and they run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won’t pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank.

I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let’s share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

So all I require from you is your consent and solemn confidentiality on this from you as it shall remain our secret forever. Deals like this take place every day in the banking world and the reason you never hear about them is because they never fail. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. This is a one in a lifetime chance for both me and you. Please don’t fail me.

My name is,
Keith Franklin.
Last edited by payneV on Thu May 16, 2019 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
#386021 by payneV Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 am
时间: 2019年5月16日 (木) 13:32
大小: 589 KB

Good day, friend,

Thanks for your reply as I am very confident that we will be able to establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need for the time been is your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the next two weeks. I like to inform you that I got your email account from my country commerce center.

You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project. So, what I need from you now in your reply email are:

(1) Your exact full names (First Name, Middle Name, and Last name)

I need to harmonize them with my records. PLEASE SEND THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

Your Friend,
Franklin.
--------------------------------------------
On Thu, 5/16/19, wrote:

Subject: Re: RE: More details
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Received: Thursday, May 16, 2019, 6:03 AM
May I ask, how do you get this email.and
util now,how many email you have send?I'm
doubt about you identify,how to proof you real work at
HSBC,do you have employCard or something can show me?
FranklinDate: 2019-05-15 13:29
To: me
Subject: RE:More details
Dear Friend,

Greetings and thanks for your response to my email. As
a banker, I am aware of the various atrocities and scams
propagated over the Internet but please this is not of such.
I am only contacting you in desperation out of the reality
of the circumstances and dilemma that I find myself. I was
the personal account officer and also, acquaintance to a
certain customer of this bank (HSBC, here in the United
Kingdom) who was an independent oil contractor here in the
United Kingdom but died in the tsunami of 26th December 2004
in Indonesia. He and his entire family were killed in that
disaster that shook the world. He operated a domiciliary
investment account with the private banking division of HSBC
and that account was one of the numerous accounts assigned
to me.

The balance in the account was £8.8 million GBP when
he died but accrued interest over the past years to a little
over £9.2 million GBP in the last quarter of 2011. Before I
continue, let me sensitize you with one law in the United
Kingdom banking act. It stipulates that any such funds owned
by a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought
to the notice of the government and subsequently taken over
by the government if at the expiration of 4 years no valid
beneficiary or next of kin applies for a claim of such
funds. The next of kin to the account was his eldest
daughter as his wife died of cancer several years ago and he
didn't re-marry. The most tragic part of it all is that
he died along with his entire family (i.e. that same
daughter listed as his next of kin and two sons).

As the relationship officer to the deceased customer,
my bank appointed me to oversee that a relative of his that
can qualify as next of kin is appointed so that they can
take over the funds as an inheritance. So, since the death
of the deceased customer, I have written several letters to
your country's embassy with the intent to trace and
locate any of his extended relatives to whom shall be
bestowed upon as claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned
personal funds in the custody of my bank, but all such
efforts have been to no avail. So this was the situation
with the deceased customer who coincidentally happens to
share similar details with you. This is why I am reaching
out to you so desperately.

Because the funds were to be taken over by the
government as prescribed in the banking act due to our
inability to get a next of kin for the deceased account by
the government. I had to initiate a transfer of the entire
funds in the account and retired it before it becomes too
late. This became necessary as the fund in the deceased
account was almost due for scheduling as an unclaimed
inheritance to the coffers of the United Kingdom government
as funds from an unclaimed estate. So I had to make a
closure on the deceased account and subsequently transferred
the entire sum therein to a numbered account in the private
banking arm of Barclays Private Bank (BPB) also here in the
United Kingdom because of the foreclosure and eventual
remittance of the funds to the United Kingdom government was
then due in a matter of weeks.

If I hadn't done that, the funds would have become
the governments. I couldn't just sit and watch as all
they would have used the money for is to fund unnecessary
wars and their unnecessarily large cabinets. I saved the
situation with that action of transferring that fund out of
my bank's system to the number account (It’s a secret
account that uses only numbers and not names) in Barclays
Private Bank that I set up for this reason. It’s a very
common type of account in Swiss banking. I did all these
because there was still no valid beneficiary or next of kin
to the funds.

After I had the funds transferred from my bank, I went
into extensive research to look for at least any relative to
the deceased but still, there was just no lead. I even had
to employ the services of a private investigator and the
result was the same as before; no trace of Kin.

Now another problem has arisen although I expected it.
Barclay Private Bank sent me a notice yesterday that a
beneficiary hasn’t yet applied for the transfer of £9.2
million GBP in their custody. They wrote that they are
obligated to reverse the transfer if no beneficiary applies
for the funds within the next 21 days. I can’t afford to
let this happen as the funds will come back to my bank and
be declared as profit at the end of the year.

This now brings us to what I desperately need you for
as you should have begun by now to put together the general
direction of what I now propose. I NEED YOU TO APPLY FOR THE
FUNDS with Barclays Private Bank! I will arrange all the
paperwork including probate and give you all the information
you will need including the transfer control keys which
proves to Barclay Private Bank that you are indeed the
beneficiary to the transfer. I assure you that we can have
the entire £9.2 million GBP to your name within the next 48
banking hours if you’ll grant your consent to this project
and follow my instructions to the letter. There is entirely
no risk to you me in this project as it’s already a
concluded matter at my bank. All that’s remaining for me
to do is write a report that I was able to get a valid next
of kin (which shall be you) for the funds and backing it up
with a letter of probate from the any Royal Court of
Justice.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by
E-mail the next step to take to facilitate this transaction
in the shortest possible time. I will not fail to bring to
your notice that this proposal shall be entirely hitch-free
and legally conducted. You should not entertain any fears as
the required arrangements have been planned by me for the
completion of this project. If you choose to do this with
me, I propose that 50%(subject to review by you as you shall
legally be in control of his estate) of the proceed of this
project shall go into a foundation in the name of the
deceased customer to be overseen by me and you and, that the
remaining 50% shall be shared between us in equal ratios as
commission for our work. Please bear in mind that if you
don’t do this project with me, the funds will be returned
to my bank and there will never be any mention of the name
of the deceased customer and that of his family.

You should not entertain any fears as the required
arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of
this project. So, what I need from you now in your reply
email are:

(1) Your exact full names (First Name, Middle Name, and
Last name)

I need to harmonize them with my records. PLEASE SEND
THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask
that if you find no interest in this project that you should
discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and
destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this
message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my
career because you do not approve of my proposal.

You may not know this but people like me in this kind
of situation have made tidy sums out of comparable
situations like this and they run the whole private banking
sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find
against good conscience, this may be hard for you to
understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I
make this move. Such opportunities only come ones' way
once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for
once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These
chances won’t pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my
chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me
move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family
man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new
opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is
a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks
and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work
with me and alerting my bank.

I am the only one who knows of this situation, good
fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you
into the center of relevance in my life. Let’s share the
blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact
me through this same email account. If you give me positive
signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion.
I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official
channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I
repeat I do not want you contacting me through my official
phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my
official email account. Contact me only through the numbers
I will provide for you and also through this email address.
I do not want any direct link between you and me. My
official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically
monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with
our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please,
again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I
send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what
the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured
is nothing gained and that success and riches never come
easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have
learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my
confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a
meeting, soon.

So all I require from you is your consent and solemn
confidentiality on this from you as it shall remain our
secret forever. Deals like this take place every day in the
banking world and the reason you never hear about them is
because they never fail. The world of private banking
especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy
certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. This is a
one in a lifetime chance for both me and you. Please don’t
fail me.

My name is,
Keith Franklin.
#386065 by payneV Thu May 16, 2019 11:02 pm
时间: 2019年5月17日 (金) 09:54
大小: 580 KB
(419 KB)Keith Franklin.jpg ---same picture :a uk's passport,name Keith Franklin
Dear my name,

How are you doing? Great I suppose! Thanks for choosing to do this project, you will never regret this decision you’ve made because we are truly doing the right thing. Also, thanks for the information you sent off yourself. I have now harmonized them with our record here at my bank. Everything is just perfect as there’s no call for apprehension now. Everything is under control and there is absolutely no risk because our record now proves you as the valid next of kin and beneficiary to the funds I transferred to Barclays Private Bank. After you respond to this email I will be sending instructions to you with secret numbers. Those shall be the information you’ll be making available to Barclays Private Bank for them to authenticate you as the beneficiary to the wire remittance that I made to that bank. It’s that simple. All you need do from then onward is to always consult with me and follow my instructions as we proceed so that there won’t be any mistakes. Also, once again I expect our correspondence to be 100% CONFIDENTIAL, this is because of the nature and circumstances of this project. May I have your word(s) on that, please?

I will not attempt to contact you by phone or fax except test message, I mean mobile SMS.. how is that to you...???,. As a matter of caution, it’s very important that I and you are not linked in any way except maybe on an official level. Even this email address I am contacting you with is an anonymous one that can't be traced to me in any way. You are the only one that I communicate with here as no one else has this email address except you.

For an even better understanding of ourselves, I will like to know the following:

(1) Assurance that I can get your total devotion and trust to see this through? I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project if we put our heart to it.
(2)Have you handled a lot of funds before?
(3) Do you have the ability to open strategic accounts within or outside your country for the purpose of safeguarding the funds?
(4) Can you truly keep this to yourself only? Even keep from your partner? Till we secure the funds at least. Can you do that?

Please, once again, ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody because of its nature. It's going to be our secret forever.

For your perusal and as a gesture of my sincerity and dedication to this project, I've attached a scanned copy of my international passport of United Kingdom because I’ m a citizen in the United Kingdom, I also work here to earn my living, Please send same of yourself too. Any ID at all will just be okay. I’m sorry but I need to be 100% sure that I’m dealing with the right person. This is for my protection, please.

Awaiting your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,
Keith Franklin.