Room for Rent and other rental scams
#380400 by marcin_dexter Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:25 am
Hello, it seems to me that I was cheated on renting a flat. I have all e-mails and Whatsapp conversations with the owner of the facility. I already explain. I'm with a girl abroad in Germany. We were looking for a flat to rent and I came across something that interested me in low rent. I wrote an e-mail and talked with the owner of the object, he said that there is no problem and we will settle everything using the homeaway vi manager. I got the data for the transfer and unfortunately I made it 1250 euros. and the next day, on January 22, I started looking and I came to your side with the waves of homeaway. Can I still get that money back? I am going to go to the police today and report everything.

FAKE HOMEAWAY INVOICE - [email protected]

Marcin Lesniewski
do mike-wilson
1 godzinę temuSzczegóły
Hello XXXXXXi Marcin,

Your request to establish a private viewing for the following property has been approved. We require the payment to be made through Payment by Invoice and you can make this deposit via Bank Transfer, you'll find the details below.

Confirmation Code: 657009038
Note :
This booking is protected by € 5.000 host warranty from HomeAway Inc.

Tenant/s Details:
XXXXXX Marcin

Payment:
To complete the deposit, you must initiate a transfer from your bank account to HomeAway bank account. You may do this using your bank's online banking facilities, by a telephone banking service or in person at the branch.

Nume : Ionut Catalin Nedeloiu
IBAN : DE46100100100866685121
Bic : PBNKDEFFXXX
Bank : PostBank

IMPORTANT
Please make sure that you provide the Deposit Code associated with this transaction to ensure your transaction is completed correctly.: # 657009038 ( NOTHING ELSE IS ACCEPTED ).

Be sure that a copy of the bank payment receipt will be sent to property owner or manager. You have to specify the reference or transfer comment that we request above, in order to simplify the identification process.

Reply to us the following payment information:

* Attachment of scanned or photo of the Bank receipts in .pdf or .jpg format ( very important )

If your payment is approved, typically within 6-12 hours, you will receive an email confirming that your payment is approved. The private viewing date will be established after the payment will be confirmed.
For security reasons please do not release the payment details to any unauthorized person.

Property Rejection:
For Property rejection please send us an e-mail at [email protected] , at the subject line please write "Rejection for transaction # 657009038 and a customer representative will contact you for further information. So, if you do not like this apartment, we refund your money in the same day.

To make a refund, simply reply to this message and type in the subject line: Request for refund HomeAway Transaction # 657009038 .

You have questions? Simply contact our Customer Suport:[email protected]

MONTHLY RENT:
€ 450.00
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT € 800.00
HOMEAWAY CONCIERGEBETAPREMIUM GUEST SERVICES € 0.00

TOTAL PAYOUT
PAYMENT DUE DATE € 1.250.00
Jan 21, 2019
THANKS FOR BOOKING ON HOMEAWA

I have all emails from conversations, including homeaway and news on Whatsapp
Advertisement

#380865 by Mximfisk Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:48 am
I have the same problem, same name and lost 2570€ he is from romania. And use fake homaway.. Have you news what say police?