Information on romance scams and scammers.
#382005 by malu53 Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:46 am
Greetings my awesome mate, Please do not be wondered to my words. With your consent, I will say you more about myself. I'm looking for a man for a relationship and spend time together. I am life-loving, sociable girl. I adore stargaze and rejoice life. I give preference to spend leisure in happy company. But in my soul right now is cold. I want to meet a man who defrost the void. I'm believe you can be my prince. You know, I'm an soulful human, so to speak, I'm without complexes and without disgusting tendencies. I do not consume alcohol or smoke. If you have no complexes and ready to get in the world of enjoyment and caress, if you are want outside of the gray bleak life keep bright unforgettable dream, do not miss this possibility, put all the work and writing me soon.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: [email protected]

We can write and send photography, even sexy. With time, of course, you would receive more of my photography and possibility to know me even better. I think that I could love you and our attitude will continue. Your Violetochka,
Originating IP: 122.160.43.92
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: New Delhi
Country of Origin: India
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019

also documented here
datingscams.cc/scammer/profile/s23752
fake-scam.info/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=181429
Advertisement