Information on romance scams and scammers.
#321126 by Snow-White Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:21 pm
june18
43, Man, Single
City of London, United Kingdom
Looks for: Woman 35 - 49 years
My self-introduction
It will take me a book to describe myself. It is hard to describe oneself but if I were to say a little about me then I would say comprehensively I'm very romantic and I plan to enjoying life to its fullest. We are getting older not younger ha ha ha…….I'm very simple and I take life simple. I'm a fun loving, humble person with a loving heart
Things I like about myself
When people around me are successful and happy; that is what gives me inspiration in life. Generally, I'm a pretty outgoing personality. Enjoy talking to people and also have people around me.
My favourite outdoor activities are
I love to experience other cultures and visit parks, see animals, museums, beach walks and eat different foods
My favourite indoor activities are
Reading, listening to music, watching news and sports
I might look for you if
As far as what I am looking for, I don't have a million of high standards! I believe that honesty and trust is very important in any relationship and absolutely essential

Hi dear, how are you doing?

Hey dear, i just saw your message. i am very busy due to the nature of my job and not always here, There's nothing much to say about me i believe with time we will get to know ourselves more better if you are interested in me.
Am a single dad with a lovely son from UK, a Drilling Engineer and a Contractor currently working with an Oil and Gas Company Offshore. Am just a simple ordinary man who is eager to experience love in it's full sense. I work a lot but also believe there is more to life than just working, i intend to retire very early and go live in some tropical island with the love of my life.
Tell me more about yourself dear, would love to hear from you
Last edited by Snow-White on Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#328457 by malu53 Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 am
matt lacas on devoted
51, Man, Single
Győr, Hungary
Looks for: Woman
44 - 58 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

Image <<< Steven G. Jones again

Am Mattlacas, easy going and God fearing. Firstly i want to say you are a wonderful woman and i really do appreciate you. Well to begin with i'm spontaneous,i like to make people laugh and enjoy them self i'm out going witty and fun to be around ,with a good sense of humor ,non judgmental and i take people for what they are. Tell me about you too dearie
#328745 by malu53 Mon May 22, 2017 9:25 am
Micheal021 on galactic
56, Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for: Single Woman, Couple
49 - 70 years

My self-introduction

Am a simple man who know what is love and the meaning of family and i work as u.s marine corps engineer

What I am doing with my life
Am a happy man wherever i go

Things I like about myself
Am always myself

My favourite outdoor activities are
Travling and outing

My favourite indoor activities are

cooking and reading

I might look for you if
If you know the meaning of love

Image Image

Hello beautiful what is your name i hope this name is real ?
#328746 by malu53 Mon May 22, 2017 9:30 am
with pics of previous post

devoted
parsons12
73 :laugh-s: , Man, Single
Texas City, United States
Looks for: Woman
65 - 79 years

mykomms
Bryan Brown
Maryland Heights , United States

topface
Gold Franklin
46, Los Angeles, California, USA

About myself I am a very easy going person , i love to meet new peaple anf i lov to have fun

Education High school only
Sociability Quite sociable
Character Easy
Body type Athletic
Your favorite restaurants High class
What would your first date with a girl be like? pleasant
What achievements are you most proud of? Self employed
About myself I am a very easy going person , i love to meet new peaple anf i lov to have fun

add. pic on topface