Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#382144 by Mike Spike Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:18 am
This seems like scam transport/selling site. Street addresses do exist but no info about the company in them. Can´t find any info on this company from Google even they have been doing "business" since 2002. The prices of their machines are far too low compared to market.

[email protected] contacted me about vehicle he wants to sell but item moved to another country and transportation is an option with the usual story of 3-4 days test period and money up front to transportation company.

Can´t be sure but things just doesn´t seem right.
Advertisement

#382146 by AlanJones Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:21 am
Thanks for posting, the website is definitely fake. The domain was only registered a couple of weeks ago, by someone using a privacy service to hide their identity.

Creation Date: 2019-02-11T12:35:11.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-02-11T12:35:11.00Z

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#382617 by giovannim Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:45 am
Carl tried to sell me a camera. I verified the escrow site for the payment and it has the same society as registrant of finkel-landmaschinen A fake well organized.
#382618 by AlanJones Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 am
Please help other victims by posting the details of the escrow website and also the seller.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#382835 by Cuckoldlondon Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:44 am
Was about to buy a drone at a price that sounded very cheap. I emailed and got a reply from

[email protected] stating:-

Hi,
Is available for sale. The Inspire 2 is in very good condition, is very well maintained.
I want to sell it for 2400 gbp
Thank you!

Original ad is at

https://www.gumtree.com/p/video-camera- ... 1333297563

The person is going under the name Max and says he is based in Harrietsham In Kent. Signed up at Gumtree under a month ago.

Max? Eric Walters?

In the ad it had another email address [email protected]

So obviously a scammer, the item is half the price it should be, smells very bad!

So he is still on my hook at the moment, I received the last email from him 1 hour ago, any ideas what I should do to nail him? Or them?

Thanks

:bondage: :laugh-s: