Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382153 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:45 am
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:52:55 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFERRING YOUR FUND WORTH 11.8M USD

FROM THE DESK OF: Mr. Emmanuel Okoro C.E.O
270 PARK AVENUE, 39TH FLOOR Benin Republic, 10017
Central Bank for Africa.

Attention Beneficiary:

NOTIFICATION OF TRANSFERRING YOUR FUND WORTH 11.8M USD

In adherence to the specifications of the United States Government, the management of the Fund Reconciliation Department here in Benin Republic, wishes to let you know that your fund totaling the amount of $11.8 million is long over due, every precept regarding your funds has been concluded. You will be receiving your funds from this office any moment from now. We shall keep document report of every transaction done here in the Benin Republic to your country in Spana. Investigations gathered by the Fund Regulatory Agency {IMF}, shows you have been receiving numerous emails from several offices requesting you to claim your funds. In some cases, you tried a lot but still the transfer or delivery was not completed due to one reason or the other. The fact is that you are stuck between the chains which make it impossible for you to differentiate the real office from its counterfeit.

I know you will be expecting to hear from me regarding this transfer after the last attempt to get it over. The fact is that I understand you' re been into so many transaction and I decided to stay clear so that you will understand the truth about everything going on within the internet.

Therefore, the days of you being subjected to paying fees after fees is over as that is the case with some corrupt officials down in Africa, whom always strive to subject beneficiaries to hard bureaucratic bottle-necks, thereby making it impossible for most innocent USA citizens and they likes to claim what rightfully belongs to them. Thank God that your fund is here in Benin Republic. We have decided to follow the Benin Republic constitutions so as to ensure that your money is in your hands this week. Without mincing words, it will be desirous if you consciously adhere to the above instruction by remitting the Fund Release Order Certificate/Non-Residential Clearance Certificate from our attorney Barrister Charles Asanate. You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your fund.

{1} Your Full Name:. . . . . . .
{2} Resident Address:. . . . . . . . . . .
{3} Your Current Cellphone Number:. . . . . . . . . . . .. .
{4} Email Address:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the three options below:
Option (1)
Bank To Bank Transfer: This is a direct electronic transfer that will enable you receive the sum of money in any account that you will provide for this Bank to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically. It will take three (3) business days to reflect in the account that you will provide.

Option (2)
Bank Account Opening: You will have to open a new Bank account here and it will be registered for international transfer and you can make an online transfer as it will take 24Hours to get the account done.

Option (3)
Client Card Payment: You will have to receive an ATM Card and approved clearance documents this will take two (2) business days to deliver to your doorstep. We will have to use our courier company to deliver the parcel to your location.

Once again, we are sorry for the inconveniences you might have encountered in the past, in pursuit of your funds. Now that this office, Fund Reconciliation Department is involved, you will have no cause to ever regret again as soon as you adhere to the above given instructions.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to the successful transfer of your fund.

please acknowledge receipt of this important information. do email us only at: [email protected]
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Emmanuel Okoro.
Central Bank for Africa
Senior Accounts Officer,
International Cash Banking Unit, (CBA BANK)
Telephone +22969452066

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement