Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#378447 by Sandythescamslayer Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm
Example of a scam interview through Google Hangouts chat with [email protected]. I've removed my answers and just left his questions.

Don't respond to emails like this. Don't contact this person. Don't let them know they are on this site.

[email protected]: How are you doing today ?
?
Hello
Are you there?
Missed call from [email protected]
10:55 AM

Let me know once ready to proceed

Good let's get started..I want you to know that your quick response is highly appreciated i believe you understand?

These are the requirements for the Job...
-Must be a U.S.A citizen,Canadian citizen, Green-card Holder.
-Must be fluent in communication and English.
-Must have a clear criminal record.
-Must be 18+ average.
I believe you have no issues here?

Good the name of our company is (Anergis Phama). as we proceed you will get to know and understand more about the company...Okay?
Before we proceed i would love to know more about you. That would help where to categorize you and how best to interview you. I am Mr Michael Bolton. and I'm 45 years of age,the Hiring Manager of the company (Anergis Phama),i will be the one to Interview and Brief you more about the opening positions,please introduce yourself indicating your:
-full names:
Alright The Positions Available Are:
Data Entry,Office Assist,Admin Clerk,Front Desk,Sales Rep.
Sales Manager,,Auditing,Book Keeping,Customer Care.
Health Care,Marketing, Insurance,Executive Assist.
Payroll Clerk,Medical Biller, Dispatcher,Typist Clerk.
Vocational Rehabilitation,Program Manager,Pension Manager.
Compliance/Risk Manager,,Receptionist and Front desk.
Project Development,Human Resources Manager, and IT jobs.

which of the above position is your field of specialty?

Next would be the briefing about the Job and the company. I advise you read with care okay?
About Anergis Pharma.
Anergis is a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company based near Lausanne, Switzerland.With over 500 million people affected, allergy is the most prevalent and the fastest growing chronic condition in the industrialized world. The number of allergic patients has doubled in western countries over the past 20 years.
HERE IS THE COMPANY WEBSITE
http://www.anergis.ch
The company is setting up new locations all over the USA the closest office location to you will be completed estimated three months from now. The position and job done for now will be done from home till the office is completed and ( NOTE THAT ): As soon as you are confirmed qualified, the company will provide you with complete office equipments to setup a mini office at home. You will be assigned to the nearest office as soon as its completed, but that is if you are confirm qualified and accepted for this position...

RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Updating client information in computer system Running and processing multiple documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access Inputting purchase orders Other various administrative tasks,Inputs information from a variety of sources into a computer database. May take customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system Assignments will be sent to you via e-mail or IM and you will report directly to your immediate supervisor Note you will be trained on it ..

The working hours are flexible and you can choose to work from anywhere of your choice, the pay is $25.00 per hour during full working hours and the training is $15.00 per hour and will be getting your payment weekly via check or direct deposit working 30 to 40 hours weekly, if you are employed you are going to be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor. Let me know if you are interested so we can proceed.?

Alright I am going to ask you few questions now,Once done with your answers simply write (DONE).... NOTE: Your quick and timely response matters a lot in this beneficial position... Are you ready ?

(1)Do you have experience working from home or online before?
(2) Are you currently employed ?
(3)Will you be able to dedicate 8hours to our company daily?
(4) What do you understand by privacy and code of conduct,How do you handle conflict?
(5) Are you a people person?
(6) What are your career goals ?
(7) How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
(8)Do you have a PC, Scanner and HP Laser Jet Printer?
(9) If you are employed, How would you like to be Paid ? Weekly Or Bi-Weekly ?
(10) What means of Payment do you prefer ? Check, Direct Deposit?
(11)What is the name of the Bank you operate with to see if it tallies with the company's official salary payment account..?
(12)What is the name of your phone service provider ?
(13)In a grade of %100 how much can this company depend on you for your loyalty,diligence,hard work,team spirit and sincerity ?

Good you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.

After due consideration and answers you provided during the interview session. The good news is, you have just been confirmed qualified for this position.....
CONGRATULATION:
You have just been confirmed qualified for this position (Data Entry). You are now offered the job position...you are HIRED! You are welcome to Anergis Phama. You're now given a chance to show your commitment, charisma, diligence and be a productive employee.

Myself and the entire Board of Directors welcome you to (Anergis Pharma ) ...You'll earn $25.00 hourly , you will receive your pay via direct deposit or pay check weekly working hours are flexible,all activities and corresponding time are to be recorded in excel spreadsheet. As for your duties, i will assist you with any difficulties by email..You will work Mon-Fri 8am-4pm, is that okay with you ?

Secondary duties: Now, your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online, She would assign logs of duty daily and you would be required to work according to instructions, using the Microsoft Office tools and the Accounting software. Now the function of the Accounting software is to arrange, formalize and manage the data you have processed, sent to your supervisor via E-mail

Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it?

You are required to provide me with the following requested info for verification purpose
Name :
Address : (PO Box not valid)
City :
State :
Zipcode:
Cell # :
E-mail address:
so that my secretary can put you on register, Once done let me know.
Advertisement

#381540 by fjmcne Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 am
I was contacted in the exact same way as above, only this time the name Alexander Kettner was used. After I called them on the scam, they still tried to get me to deposit the a bogus check that was emailed to me. I stayed on call until they emailed a check, so I could report them. Finally I received an email from the "CEO" of Anergis. the names are actual Anergis employees, but you can find those on their website.

========================================================
I am Mr Vincent Charlon, From (Anergis Pharma)

How are you doing today..?
I got your email about Mr Alexander Kettner,
Mr Alexander Kettner has been working for the company for years now
You are not been scammed Ok , All you are needed to do now is to Message Mr Alexander via Google hangout and tell him you sorry Ok
I was the one who picked you for the job normally We pay $45 but i increased your pay because i saw your resume and you the type of person i need in my
company if you need any info i will give it to you Ok all you are needed to do is Deposit the check and buy your working tools i was the one that ordered
That you should be given $200 for your Sign up Bonus so you will believe this is a Good paying job Ok

Message Mr Alexander Kettner via hangout now

Thanks you are welcome to the company

CEO, Vincent Charlon
#382381 by Allen Backus Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:49 pm
Hello everyone. I am new here, so please bear with me. I am now in communication with anergis pharma on Google hangouts. I am supposed be online tomorrow @ 8:00 am to get further information on a check being sent to me. After researching this, it's brought me here. Please advise. Thank you.
#382382 by AlanJones Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:43 pm
It's a scam. The check you are being sent is fake.

Just block the scammer on Hangouts and don't respond to them any further.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.