Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#382522 by malu53 Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:19 pm
REALHILL32 on ldspals
43 year old man from Antioch, Tennessee
Man
43 years old
Black Hair
Hazel Eyes
5 ft. 10 in.
Average Build
Widow/Widower

My Introduction:
I am a nice person; i always try to be. Am very courageous and i love good attention.... am so passionate about things, I love to feel appreciated. I grew up as an orphan all through my life. I am single and searching for the right woman of my dream, I can see myself being in a relationship with mature mind.Though i have no problem with age difference, if we are on the same page as far as likes, dislikes, and interests and able to table our differences will can get acquainted for something serious. I think all loving relationships have to be best friends. I cannot imagine a happy relationship between enemies. I have no children, I love kids, so if you have kids that is fine with me. I treat people equal and i don't discriminate.. You can do whatever you choose to do. You just have to deal with the results or consequences of your choices. I will love a partner who's honest, caring and God fearing for a thriving and sustainable relationship that would lead to marriage. I have a nicely decorated house and i live alone, yet even though i am home alone, I have a housekeeper. I love to read and sing...i have good sense of humor and i put passion in everything i do. I am extremely hard working... I do not want to destroy lives by injuring or killing someone in an accident, so you would do all the driving. I like watching movies, going to live performances, the zoo, museums, and going out to the gym. I am a geologist as i went to long island university, i understand little french. I like to occasionally stay in a nice hotel with a Jacuzzi whenever am on vacation, so you may be asked to repeat yourself if you are not looking in my direction when you speak to me. I have never broken a bone, been arrested, or had an STD and want to keep it that way. I do not drink, but do not mind if you do. I don't like carrots, peas, beets, i love veggies and i spend more time cooking during the weekend because it's part of me and i think am a very good cook.. I love lots of creamer in my coffee and drink 3-4 cups a day. That's all about me for now.

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image