Craigslist, Ebay and other online buying/selling scams.
#378519 by Michelle Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:57 pm

We would like to inform you that you have a delivery request. You will find attached the proforma invoice, you will receive the original invoice if you decided that you want to buy the vehicle. The payment for shipping with TRACKING NUMBER: 419 - 2012 AUDI Q5 is pending. We will proceed with the transport when payment is completed into our representative account, this is our company return policy.
You will find the invoice attached in PDF format.

SENDER:
EAMONN DUNNE
30 FINAGHY RD S
BELFAST BT10 0DR
NORTHERN IRELAND

-= PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS =-

PAYMENT METHOD: BANK TRANSFER OR CASH DEPOSIT
DECLARED VALUE: 6.750,00 EURO

BANK NAME: HSBC BANK PLC

IBAN: GB92 HBUK 4031 0221 6561 55
SWIFT CODE/B.I.C: HBUKGB4144G
BENEFICIARY: USHIP
BANK ADDRESS: 14 CASTLE STREET, MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRE, SK11 6AF

REFERENCE: 904022787
DEPOSIT: 6.750,00 EURO

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. Please note that it is extremely important to use the exact details of the account. The beneficiary name must be as written above. Include "904022787" on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense..

To prevent payment delays, please ensure that:

» ONLY the reference above (192451930) is entered into the allocated reference field.

We recommend the online transfer system, because it saves a considerable amount of time. Online Banking saves you the trouble of going to a bank and wasting your valuable time (payments can also be made on the weekends). If this is your first time making an online transfer, please go to your bank’s website in order to read about the procedure.

The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data are transmitted through an encrypted communication channel.

CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

* Do not disclose any information related to your uShip purchase agreement to any third parties (i.e 1. your seller, 2. your bank)
1. Of to where your funds are being sent.
2. The actual reason the bank transfer is to be sent to your assigned representative.

NOTE! AFTER SENDING THE DEPOSIT, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL,
AND SEND THE PROOF OF PAYMENT - SCANNED COPY OF BANK TRANSFER DOCUMENT;
REFUND POLICY The vehicle will be delivered in 24 or 72 hours after the payment is verified.
You have 5 days from the moment of receiving the vehicle to inspect and decide whether to keep the vehicle or not.
The deposit will not be forwarded to the seller of the vehicle until the buyer receives, inspects and accepts the vehicle.
If the buyer refuses the vehicle for any reason, our payment department will issue a full refund in maximum 2 working days at no additional cost.
The seller is responsible for the cost of returning the product;

For any questions contact uShip Live Support by clicking here.

Sincerely,

United Kingdom
www.uShip.com
uShip, Inc. © 2018 All rights reserved

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Advertisement

#382036 by Manea florin Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:08 pm
Congratulations, the vehicle is ready for delivery. You will find attached the proforma invoice, you will receive the original invoice if you decided that you want to buy the vehicle. The payment for delivery with TRACKING NUMBER: 438927083 - 2011 MERCEDES-BENZ C 250 CDI is pending. The next step is for you to deposit your payment into uShip's secure bank account. These funds will be released to the Seller once you are in possession of the purchase and it passes your inspection. We will proceed with the transport when payment is completed into our representative account, this is our company return policy. A payment of 4.750,00 EUR is due to uShip.
You will find the invoice attached in PDF format. You can print the Proforma invoice to provide it to your bank to transfer funds to uShip.
Image result for uship
-= SHIPMENT DETAILS =-

TRACKING PAGE: https://www.uship.com/uk/delivery/2011- ... 438927083/
DATE: 23-02-2019
SERVICE TYPE OPTION: ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
DELIVERY TITLE: 2011 MERCEDES-BENZ C 250 CDI
MILEAGE: 162.000 KM
DECLARED VALUE: 4.750,00 EUR
INSURED VALUE: 4.750,00 EUR
SHIPPING FEES: PAID BY SELLER
LENGTH OF INSPECTION PERIOD: 5 DAYS

BUYER:
FLORIN RAZVAN MANEA
SAT CUIESD 199
BUSTURI, BIHOR

SELLER:
KEVIN BARRY
30 FINAGHY RD S
BELFAST BT10 0DR
NORTHERN IRELAND

-= PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS =-

PAYMENT METHOD: BANK TRANSFER
TOTAL AMOUNT: 4.750,00 EUR

BANK NAME: HSBC BANK PLC
IBAN: GB66 HBUK 4043 1011 7560 52
SWIFT CODE/BIC CODE: HBUKGB4112L / HBUKGB4BXXX
BENEFICIARY/ACCOUNT NAME: USHIP
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 31 IVORY CLOSE, STOKE-ON-TRENT, ST1 3GG, UNITED KINGDOM
BANK ADDRESS: 5 GREAT UNDERBANK, STOCKPORT, SK1 1LH, UNITED KINGDOM

REFERENCE: 438927083
DEPOSIT: 4.750,00 EUR

Consult your bank or financial institution for more information on how to complete a bank transfer. IMPORTANT NOTES: Include "438927083" on the "reference" field of the bank transfer instructions. Failure to use the exact information as stated above will result in your bank transfer being returned to you at your own expense. To prevent payment delays, please ensure that:

» ONLY the reference above (438927083) is entered into the allocated reference field.

We recommend the online transfer system, because it saves a considerable amount of time. Online Banking saves you the trouble of going to a bank and wasting your valuable time (payments can also be made on the weekends). If this is your first time making an online transfer, please go to your bank’s website in order to read about the procedure. The electronic transfer from bank to bank is considered to be the safest international payment method. The transfer data are transmitted through an encrypted communication channel.

NOTE! AFTER SENDING THE DEPOSIT, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL,
A proof of payment can be a receipt (either a scan, a photo or a .pdf file) or a screenshot from your online bank, clearly showing the payment.
The vehicle will be delivered in 24-72 hours after the payment is verified. Delivery times will be confirmed after payment is received.

DELIVERY AND PAYMENT REFUND-RETURN POLICY
Step 1: Buyer Sends Payment to uShip
*Upon payment verification, uShip is authorized to deliver the vehicle to the buyer's address listed above.
Step 2: uShip Deliver Vehicle to Buyer
*The Buyer has 5 days for inspecting the vehicle from the time delivery is received and the option to accept or reject.
*If buyer refuses the vehicle, delivery is reversed at no additional cost and full refund is given to the Buyer within 2 days.
*If buyer accept the vehicle and papers during the 5 day inspection period uShip pays seller by bank transfer.

If you have any questions, please contact uShip Live Support by clicking here.

Sincerely,
www.uShip.com
© 2019. All rights reserved. uShip, Inc.
#382639 by p1tbuLL Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:44 am
Hello there. So i found a car on "Autoscout24" online car trade service and i reach out to the guys who are selling one car(2016 Ford Fiesta). I contacted them and they contacted me back after few hours. The guy named "Kevin Barry"([email protected]) explained everything to me about the car that i need to know and it all seems fine. After that he contacted "uShip"([email protected]) escrow company who is transporting the car to me. And after that "uShip" contacted me via sms and via email telling me that they got the car ready and they are waiting for my payment to start the shipping od the car. They explained to me that the money will be at them and the owner will give me 5 days return policy. I just checked that all and I did the payment and contacted them and they settled me 08.03.2019 a delivery time for my car. That date is passed and the car is not here so they are one big scam. I contacted them and they, told me they will refund me in 2 days but nothing happens. I have all the email, infos , pictures of everything as evidence. If you need anything else please contact me. If you know hoe to get my money back please contact me. Best regards.
#382737 by alless Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:09 am
There seem to be few names on that adress.
[email protected] is another one and i guess there are many more under @crh-company.com

The adress the guy gave me seem to be a house that is for rent so they use that as cover.
I have been in contact with them to but i made no transactions.
I hope you guys will get your money back and this kinda people will land in jail.
Is there no way to track this people down?
#382764 by alless Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:30 pm
They keep coming...Thats like every second car i write for infos.

[email protected]

Hello,

Is still for sale.

- The vehicle is in top condition, (Accident free) No accident.
- It is a vehicle bought from Germany with German license plates, German documents.
- The engine works perfect, the paint looks like new, it was kept in the garage.
- Guaranteed Kilometers / Gearbox and engine work perfect / TÜV, HU & AU

Because of governmental decision (company), I have to go home to the Ireland. I tried to sell it for a better price but no one wants to buy. Here, people drive cars with the steering wheel on the right.

The vehicle is located in Dublin, Ireland, at the uShip Transport Group. As you know, is one the safest transport platform with the best partners. The vehicle can be delivered at any address in 2-3 days, depending on your location. You can inspect it before final purchase. I agree to pay the shipping cost. If you are interested, I will explain the terms of transaction. Photos are attached. Where are you from ?

Thank you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ing. Kevin Barry| FLUOR Projects - 2000 -|BMS Worldwide Medicines
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steht noch zum Verkauf

- Das Fahrzeug ist in einem Top Zustand (unfallfrei) Kein Unfall.
- Es ist ein aus Deutschland gekauftes Fahrzeug mit deutschen Kennzeichen und deutschen Dokumenten.
- Der Motor funktioniert einwandfrei, der Lack sieht aus wie neu, er wurde in der Garage aufbewahrt.
- Garantierte Kilometer / Getriebe und Motor funktionieren einwandfrei / TÜV, HU & AU

Aufgrund einer Regierungsentscheidung (Firma) muss ich nach Irland nach Hause fahren. Ich habe versucht, es zu einem besseren Preis zu verkaufen, aber niemand möchte kaufen. Hier fahren Menschen mit dem Lenkrad rechts.

Das Fahrzeug befindet sich in Dublin, Irland, bei der uShip Transport Group. Wie Sie wissen, ist eine der sichersten Transportplattformen mit den besten Partnern. Das Fahrzeug kann je nach Standort innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen an jede Adresse geliefert werden. Sie können es vor dem endgültigen Kauf überprüfen. Ich bin damit einverstanden, die Versandkosten zu bezahlen. Wenn Sie interessiert sind, erkläre ich Ihnen die Transaktionsbedingungen. Fotos sind beigefügt. Wo kommen Sie her ?
#382826 by p1tbuLL Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:48 am
If somebody can get the VIN number of the car or Registered plates that would be great.

I reported everythinv to the local police station and ActionFraud center in UK, also to the FBI and both of the banks and now I'm waiting while they have my money...I will chase them till the end, we gotta find them.
#382828 by AlanJones Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:59 am
The car does not exist, the scammers are using stolen photos taken from other classified sites or motor traders.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#382833 by alless Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:08 am
p1tbuLL wrote:If somebody can get the VIN number of the car or Registered plates that would be great.

I reported everythinv to the local police station and ActionFraud center in UK, also to the FBI and both of the banks and now I'm waiting while they have my money...I will chase them till the end, we gotta find them.

I hope you get your money back.
As Alan sayed, there is no VIN or anything. I tryed few times to get some infos around the car overall like this but nothing. There are no cars overall, its a scam.
Are banks not helpfull in such scams?
#382834 by alless Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:12 am
Another one

[email protected]

Hello,

The vehicle is in like brand new condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, mint
condition, service book, accident free, The car is still registred in Germany has german Documents.
It has the title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and
comes with all the documents you need to register it, Tuv Certificate, COC, etc.. You will not have to pay additional taxes
for this, is my personal car, I have worked in Germany for the last 2 months and I purchased the car there. My company wanted
me back home, so currently I am in England (UK). I brought the car home with me and now is located in England. I am trying to
sell it at this price because I not use it anymore (the steering wheel is on left side and is very difficult for me to drive
it), is a pity to keep such a beautiful car and not use it.. I tried to sell the car in UK, but nobody want to buy a left
side steering wheel car. My car is already at Global Shipping Services LTD (a local shipping company from here-London) at their local
representant.(I paid this company to take care about this transaction so you don't have to be worried as you will pay only
the price of the car). We can have a deal if you are really interested in buying it. The price is not negotiable but includes
the transport to your address.
Please write me back to discuss only if you are interested because I am tired of people that ask questions and are not
interested at all.
Best Regards!
#382855 by AlanJones Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:06 pm
You'll need to get a court order to get information like that.

Locking this as there is nothing further that we can do to help you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.