Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#382732 by AlanJones Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:36 am
Subject: Proposal For Project
Tel. No.: +12092482336

Very Good Morning ,

Did you receive my previous mail sent on the 7th March 2019? I am resending you second message with the complete details of this project. Kindly read confirm your readiness to handle the fund transfer to your nominated account and your readiness to manage the investment for my client.

I am hereby officially introduce myself . My name is Glenn Penny US citizen and lives in Abu Dhabi-UAE, working as a Business consultant for Atlas Precious Metals DMCC based in United Arab Emirates. I am currently in Benghazi-Libya and can be reached by email or my mobile phone as indicated below.

We are making a business project inquiry. My client is seeking for Capital Projects to put up their Huge Capital.

We are discussing movement of all my Client asset which comprises Huge Amount of Money and 1000 Gold Bar which they have choosing your location as their investment destination.

I have questions which I need answer from you.
Have you received fund from outside overseas?
Do you have account that can accommodate and receive huge transfer valued Eight Hundred and Fifty Million USD?
My client is seeking for Joint Partnership, Are you ready to partner and help him for the management of their assets?
Do you have the capacity and ability to handle investment of huge capital?
Do you know anything about Au Gold?
Do you know any potential buyer of gold bar?

GOLD AU QUANTITY: 1000KG
PURITY: MINIMUM 99.6%
FITNESS/CARAT: 24 CARATS

Investment Agreement/MUO will be attached to enable you know the total amount involved, what will be your benefit for handing the management of the project and how meeting will be hold in your country with you and the banker in charge of the transfer.

For transparency, I will be sending you, Proof OF Fund and The Proof Of the Gold available for you to know whom you are communicating over this grand project and expect you to keep it highly confidential.

I want to tell you that success and accomplishment comes not by chance but by hard work, diligence, determination, absolute honesty and truthfulness and i have been practicing all these all my life and that is simply the secret behind all my achievements. I will be glad that you are putting all these ingredients into practice.

It is also worthy to mention here that am just an ordinary agent whose job and assignment with Asset Owner is to make available a capable individual or company who can help them manage and invest their fund and asset. The agent commission once the executions of the project is completed is my primary aim of involvement.

Finally, I will not forget to notify you that there is only one thing needed for a successful execution of this project and that is trust. Transparency is another important factor and of course, dedication should be of tremendous important. Creating a good working relationship with the fund owner is extremely very important. I don't have to remind you that a transaction of this magnitude requires total commitment. On this ground, you have to always squeeze out enough time from your busy schedules to enable you pay attention to the success of this project. In a business of this kind, communication is indisputably a must do affair. That is to say, you have to be in a steady communication if you are ready to handle this project.

In conclusion, you will have to maintain steady communications because that is the only sure way to bridge the gap created by distance which exists between us.

Kindly contact me back via email and on phone 001 209 248 2336 for further details about the project. Upon your response and acceptance of the Contract, complete information on what next will be provided.

Glenn Penny

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#411323 by Mcspots Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:38 am
Fyi and sharing, I believe the same individual is also active under "[email protected]". I received this message:

"Re: LinkedIn Communication

Very good morning.

How are you doing? I hope you and your family are in good health and taking every precautionary measure to fight against the unseen enemy COVID-19 Pandemic. I am yet to receive your response prior to my message dated 27/05/2020 on your linkedin account?

Can we have further discussion?

Mr Glenn Penny"

From the previous email I conclude that this is one and the same person with slightly changed address. I cannot recall to have received an earlier mail or message he refers to. Looks to me to be very dubious of nature.